This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Heat shield light-weight Carbon Fiber Heat shield, designed to increase cold airflow into the intake with lower intake temperature. Carbon Fiber Heat shield dramatically reduce the intake temperatures, lower temperatures increase overall horsepower
We can't fit all the models in the compatibility list. However it' Universal fit to most round-based after marker performance air filters
Carbon resistant heat better then any other Materials
Aluminum & Stainless Steel ATTRACT Heats
EASY installation by securingto the filter's existing hose clip.
Universal-fit to most round-based after marker performance air filters
Look At our Total Price DONT BE TRICKED INTO EXPSPENSIVE SHIPPING TO COVER THE COST
We believe negativeor neutral responses are not going to solve the problem. If you are not fully satisfied with our products, please give us the opportunity to resolve the problem before you post any negativeor neutral responses
Please include the item number.
Please note that E-mail will be answered by our staff Monday-Friday 10:00AM-6:00PM Pacific Time.
- Payment instruction & conformation will be emailed at the end of an sale to the high buyer.
- All items are brand new
- By clicking buy it now Or The winning offer in an saleyou are agreeing to the terms and conditions
- Important Notes
Terms and conditions
- Please inspect all your order(s) upon receipt,
- if the item is received defective or incorrect item shipped. Please contact our customer service within 7 days for an exchange.
- All items selling on store are designated as RACING, OFF-ROAD, OR SHOW USE ONLY and are not intended to be used on the highway or any pollution controlled vehicles UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED BY MANUFACTURER. before purchase to ensure that you understand fully the consequences and risks associated with the use of the products sold.
- Professional installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on shipment and usage.
- For Off Road Use Only
- Customer service is of the utmost importance to us. We do our very best to please every customer we have and look forward to dealing with you. Before posting negative response, we do ask that you please give our customer service department a chance to resolve the issue with you. We guarantee a response within 24 hours (unless it is Sunday) and of course we promise we will do our best to ensure your experience with our company is a positive one.
- Before offerding on our items we ask that you read over everything on our sale page. If you still have problems or questions, feel free to contact us
PAYMENT & TAXES
- Payment must be received with 7 business days of end of sale or the item will be re-listed.
- California residents payCA Sales Taxes
All shipments are made via UPS Ground or United States Postal Service either by regular airmail (3-5 days) or Priority Mail (2-3 days) depending on the types of products purchased. A majority of our orders will be shipped by USPS within 2 business days (mostly within 24hrs).
For shipments to California addresses, we are required to collect the CA Sales Tax.
(All mail transit time stated above is best estimated but not guaranteed.
TERMS OF SALES
- Your satisfaction is our top priority. We have a full refund policy. Please notify us if you want to return the items. Please include note with your item number in your return package. All items must be returned in original condition.
- Please inspect and hand-fit all items by the time it arrive. Customer MUST contact us within 7 days after the date of package arrived via email for all claims of shipment damage, defects, missing parts, or dissatisfy.
- All orders are shipped promptly the following business day upon receipt of payment.
FREE image editing and
power uploading with Vendio Image Hosting.
Vendio Sales Manager: Easy, Fast and
Powerful for all Sellers.
FREE Counters used in millions of listings - Vendio!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Suzuki GSX GS1150ES: 10.300 @ 135.000
Luke, Engine: 1229cc 16v DOHC,
2007 Suzuki GSX 1400: 11.575 @ 116.420
1994 Suzuki GSX katana 750f: 11.842 @ 114.760
scott, Tires: michelin pilot 160/ 60/ zr17
2002 Suzuki GSX 600F Katana: 11.892 @ 111.910
Jimmy Graves, Jr., Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Maxxis 120/60-17 F, Bridgestone BT021 160/60-17 Re
1990 Suzuki GSX 750F: 11.977 @ 113.020
Ricky Cole, Engine: 749cc, Tires: Dunlop 208ZR 160/60-17
1997 Suzuki GSX Katana 600cc: 12.020 @ 110.830
Megan (Star Power), Engine: Stock,
2005 Suzuki GSX GSX600F-K5: 12.336 @ 106.200
Jared, Engine: 600cc, Tires: Metzeler Z6 Roadtec
2007 Suzuki GSX 1400: 12.408 @ 111.840
1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 12.794 @ 110.820
Justin Poole, Engine: 5.0L M119, Tires: Nitto 555R @ 15 PSI
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 13.195 @ 107.160
Gerry Van Zandt, Engine: M119,
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 13.355 @ 108.110
Carl G., Tires: 275/35
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 14.453 @ 96.730
Carl G., Tires: 275/35