This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
UNIVERSAL FRONT BODY KIT LIP CANARDS FLIPPERS SPLITTERS
WHAT IS THIS?
UNIVERSAL FRONT BUMPER BODY KIT SPOILER CANARD SPLITTER Made of ABS with flexibility that can bend to install on the bottom of your front bumper Dimension is shown on above photo Please note this item is a universal application product, therefore even we stated the car model in the compatibility list, it does not mean it will fit that car because we do not know which current front bumper you are using. This pair of front lips is an add on to your current front bumper and the effect varies dramatically due to different car and different front bumper you are using. So please do not buy this item is if you think this is a perfect fit front lips for your specific car. More downforce when installed Installation screw set is included. If you want us to paint the item for you, you can find another listing in our store that is the "Painted" version, or you can contact us and we will give you the item number of the painted version
WHAT IS THE ITEM CONDITION?
- Brand New
- Easy installation
HOW TO PAY?
- Accept Paypal payment (when sale ends, please use check out and follow the instruction to pay by paypal)
- If you do not have paypal account, we accept credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard) through secure payment gateway. A detail payment instruction will be sent to you upon request
HOW WE SHIP?
- Item is usually in stock in our warehouse
- For USA customer: after payment is received, it takes about 14-21 DAYS for processing and delivery.
- For other country customer, the delivery may be longer and vary,please be reminded delivery time can vary due to custom delay, holidays and seasonal mail congestion. Therefore whenever you do not receive items after 21 DAYS, please do not worry. Just send us email and we will try to check out what has happened.
- We will send email notification when item is shipped out.
- We will not be responsible for mail lost if the mail address given is incorrect.
- The shipping for all USA customer is FREE SHIPPING
- For other countries, the shipping is $19.00, (including Europe, Canada, Australia and other Asian Country)
- Please remember to give us your contact phone number when you checkout and pay, it will help to make sure the delivery is successful.
- International Buyers, Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
WHAT TO DO WHEN PROBLEM ARISE?
- If you pay by credit card or Paypal, please do not give us negative response or neutral response, and please do not start chargeback / refund immediately when problem arise. Just tell me the problem and we will try our best to solve for you.
- There is usually 2 problems:
- Item too long not received. In this case, I will check with the post office, if item is confirmed sent lost, we will send you another one free of charge.
- Item receive is broken. In this case, please send us the damaged photo , we will send the damage photo to the claim department and provide damage claim to you.
- Please contact us : for any assistance you need, we have a dedicated customer service officer to handle business. due to time difference, we can promise to provide reply within 24 hours. (butmay be longer if it is holiday)
Below is more detailed photos:
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Ford Pinto : 9.630 @ 137.890
Jeff Wilson, Engine: Ford 472, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Good Year Eagles
1977 Ford Pinto : 10.312 @ 136.230
J.D. CRANKS (' EM UP!), Engine: 2976CC 2.3L FORD 4 CYL., Supercharger: NONE BUT THIS SEEMS COOL Turbos: NONE BUT THINKING ABOUT IT Tires: 15X14X32 GOODYEARS
1972 Ford Pinto : 10.884 @ 120.640
Chris Russell, Engine: 331 Stroker, Tires: Hoosers 33/15
1971 Ford Pinto sand bagger: 10.990 @ 103.200
David McLellan, Engine: 460 Ford, 0 0 Tires: 14x32
1971 Ford Pinto : 12.244 @ 108.610
Jeff Wilson, Engine: 306, Tires: 28 / 10.5 / 15 ET Drags
1978 Ford Pinto Electric: 12.470 @ 104.470
Mike Willmon/Hank Buettner, Engine: Two 9 inch electric motors, Supercharger: none Turbos: nope Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15 Drag Radials
2008 Jeep Commander Hemi Limited: 15.671 @ 86.230
1978 Ford Pinto pony: 16.591 @ 83.940
chris bryce, Engine: 2.3L 4 cyl, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: bfgoodrich
2000 Saturn LS : 17.520 @ 78.270