This item has been shown 0 times.
UNIVERSAL FIT 320mm 6 BOLT SPORT RACING STEERING WHEEL CARBON VINYL WRAP/BLACK :: Modify Street
Domestic Shipping to 48 States:
PR, AK, VI, GU, HI,
PO Box, APO, FPO:
Search For Other Items
Add Us to Favorite Seller
This is a brand new 320mm (12.5") 6 Bolt Pattern Sport Racing Steering Wheel made by PVC leather with Carbon Vinyl Wrap on the surface and black stitch. This racing steering wheel gives your car a stylish racing interior. Besides giving your car a racing touch, this steering wheel also provides better grip and handling. This steering wheel has a 6 bolt pattern design for mounting; and therefore you will need to purchase a steering wheel hub adapter separately in order to install this item. Steering wheel hub adapter is not included with this package.
Visit our store to check our hub boss kit, quick release kit and steering wheels in different styles. If you cannot find the hub adapter in our store, you will need to make sure you can find the hub adapter before purchasing this steering wheel. The hub adapter is necessary for installation.
General installation steps (additional steps might be needed depend on
different applications, but here is the basic steps you will need to do):
Step 1: Preparation
** Hub Adapter is not included, and you need to make sure you can find the 6 bolt pattern hub for your vehicle before purchase, otherwise you are not able to install this steering wheel.
Before you remove the stock steering wheel, open your hood and disconnect the negative terminal of your battery, this is to prevent your horn from going off while working on the steering wheel or blowing the horn fuse.
Step 2: Removal of the Horn
Stick your flat head screw driver into the slit of the horn button and pry it out carefully. It should pop out with ease. Disconnect the wire connections for the horn and place the horn button aside. (If you car has air bag, additional steps might be needed, and you should seek help with professional to install the steering wheel)
Step 3: Unbolting the steering wheel:
After taking out the horn, it should look like the photo above, unscrew all the screws and then use your 19mm socket attached to the breaker bar to unbolt the steering nut in the middle. Be careful as it is fairly tight and be careful not to smash your windscreen with the breaker bar. Once the nut is off, pull on the steering wheel and rock the steering wheel left to right and up and down to loosen it, it will be very tight, this might take some force.
Step 4: Attaching the hub boss kit and aftermarket
Now you will need to do this step carefully as you want the steering wheel to be straight, if your off by a hole, your steering wheel be to one side while your driving straight, and you'll have to realign the wheel again. Place the boss onto the column and pull the horn wires out as you don't want them stuck inside the boss kit when you install the horn. Align the steering wheel to the boss kit by rotating the boss kit till the steering wheel is in the right direction. Then use your hex key and secure the steering wheel in place.
Step 5: Wiring up the horn:
Connect the 2 little wires from the boss kit and the steering wheel to the horn, it doesn't matter which wires go where on the horn button, it just needs to complete a circuit when you push down on the horn. Now once that's done drop the horn button into place. Making sure the metal parts on the button don't touch any other metal surface because the horn will then always be honking and you'll have to redo this part.
Payment and Shipping
- 9% Sale tax is applied to all California shipment.
- We offer combine shipping discount, please email us for a quote if you are interested in multiple items
To find out the shipping for this item to your location, please use shipping calculator located on the top to get a direct quote.
Canada/International Customer Please Note: Canadian government will charge a duty tax, and FedEx will charge a brokerage fee upon delivery. This is NOT CHARGED by our company, and we are not responsible for this fee. Other international buyers are responsible for duties and taxes. If you have any question regarding why you are being charged this fee, please refer to your government official website. Brokerage fee varies upon the value of the product, for rate information, please refer to FedEx web site.
- Avoid to use the note field to indicate us to ship to other address. The note there will not be captured by our system and thus will be ignored in most cases.
- All items are shipped with FedEx or USPS depending on the size and types of products, as well as the location we ship to. Majority of our orders will be ship within 1 business days and arrived in 5-10 business days if you are located in Domestic areas, 7-14 business days if you are located in Canada or other countries.
- Payment must be received within 10 days after the sale ends.
- Tracking number will be available to all shipping methods except USPS priority international mail to Canada or foreign countries.
- Shipping to APO / FPO / PR / AK / VI / HI / GU will be different because the rate to ship this item with FedEx is different and we have to ship the item with USPS. Please use our shipping calculator to get a direct quote or use the shipping information tab provided by to get the correct shipping price.
Terms and Conditions