This item has been shown 28789 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
~ Item specifics ~
x2 T3/T4 Hybrid V-Bend Turbocharger
T4 Compressor Wheel & T3 Type Turbine flange.
0.57 compressor wheel trim.
8 psi internal wastegate
Capable of producing over 600 horsepower.
wet float bearings & properly balanced.
1/8 NPT oil inlet.
Mapped for low & high boost setups.
3" inlet diameter with a 2" outlet 0.50 A/R compressor housing.
0.63 A/R turbine housing,
Oil fitting gaskets & mounting studs included
Front Mount Intercooler
Made from 6061 Billet Aluminum Light Weight Material,
CNC Machined & TIG Welded.
Max PSi is35 Up to 650HP.
Overoll dia. 32.5'' x 11.75'' x 3". Core Size 24" x 11.75" x 3"
Inlet/Outlet Tube: 3".
6061 Billet Aluminum Light Weight Material,
CNC Machine Mandrel Bent.
3" Tube Pipe.
Comes with Comes with 8 Pipes, 16 t-bolts clamps, and 8 couplers.
Blue Straight Couplers, Clamps
Blow Off Valve
RS Type Style Blow Off Valve,
Made Of High Quality Aluminum,
Hold Up To 800HP Or 25 PSI Of Boost Pressure.
The Spring Stiffness Adjustment Screw & The Two Different Size Give The User The Option To Match Vehicle.
Allow for a Broad operation Range from Low to high boost.
Made from CNC machined and Anodized 6061 Aluminum,
Light weight Design,
Suited for all turbocharged vehicles running between 1-35 PSI depending on Boost level,
adjustable knob increases HP and torque
x2Feed & Return Line
36" Stainless Steel Oil Feed Line Kit.
3-way fitting 4ANvs 1/8 NPT to connect engine.
1/8 NPT Adaptor - male fitting goes with the block.
1x -4AN Fitting built on flange.
Stainless steel braided hose
CNC machined turbo adapter plate
The Retuen Line is 17 inch length & 10 AN fitting
Made Out of High Quality Aluminum
Helps circulate oil from the turbo to the oil pan
~ Note ~
Professional Installation is highly recommended
This kit might need to custom manifold & exhaust for the complete compatible.
Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for a perfect fit of this Unit
All parts exactly same as the picture
Item colors might vary from pictures shown depending on available stock on hand
Please contact us via massage or email if any question
- We accept Paypal only.
- All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
- Payment must be received within 7 business days of sale closing.
- Please leave note in PayPal when making the payment if you have any special request.
- Items usually will be processed for shipment within 24 hours after the day of purchase. Items will normally be shipped out by USPS, UPS or Fedex. We reserve the right to make the discretion on which shipping carriers will be utilized for shipment, depending on the size, the weight, and/or the location of the item where it will be shipped to. It may take up to 36 hours for shipping carriers to update the tracking information on their website after tracking number is provided to the buyer. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is no show of progress/movement of prodcut on the shipping carrier's website after3 business days from the day that the tracking number is provided. If an item is ordered Friday afternoon through Sunday they will be shipped first thing Monday.
- We do not ship on major holidays.
- If for some reason you need to expidite the shipping please feel free to contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Some items do ship out of the United States if you are not sure contact us via the message system.
- Be sure to include and double check that you provide us with the correct shipping address if the item is shipped to the incorrect address due to the wrong information being provided buyer will have to pay a second shipping charge to re-ship the item.
- Shipments to P.O. box/HI, AK, VI, PR, GU, MP, APO/FPO will be shipped by USPS, Additional charge might be required!!
- For Canada Buyers are responsible to pay for custom duty that is charged by Canada government.
- Delivery transit usually takes 2-10 business days for U.S. customers &2-3 weeksfor international shipment, depends on destination.
- All products purchased from Priced Right Sales are subjuct to our 30 day return policy which is determined by the date of purchase. Our standard 20% restocking fee applies to all products returned also the original shipping amount we paid will also be deducted.
Standard Returns Instructions:
- -To return an item you have purchased we ask you contact us via the message system.
- -All items must be returned in original packaging and in unused condition. If the item appears to have been used or altered in any way a refund will not be provided.
- -If a item is recieved defective, mis-described or you are wanting a different item they can be exchanged with no restocking fee.
-If the item is defective or mis described the buyer still pays return shipping but we pay the shipping to get the new item back to you.
-If we do not find the item to be defective we do not pay return shipping.
-If you are just simply exchanging an item if there is any difference in cost buyer is responsible for the additional cost and also return shipping both ways.
- All items returned or exchanged must have detailed instructions of the product issue or the item you are exchanging it for, along with return address, contact information including phone number and email address. If the item is returned with no information it will not be processed.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Because we always test fit our products, it is rare that our item will have fitment issue. If in case the item you receive does not fit your car, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is our fault to list the wrong model for the fitment, we will offer full refund for our customer.
- We at Priced Right Sales take care of all manufacture warranty's for items sold for 30 days against manufacture defects unless otherwise stated in the listing.
Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use and we are not responsible in any way for mis used or damages caused by poducts sold. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- We ALWAYS recommend professional installation. Buyer will take full responsibility if they choose to install the item themselves.
- If item is out of stock, we will email our customer the ETA of the next container, and we will offer 10% discount for the transaction if customer is willing to wait for the shipment.
- If it is our fault, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is not our fault but buyer wants a refund, we can refund item price only (20% restocking fee is needed for free shipping items).
- We at Priced Right Sales offer a wide variety of products buyers want at the lowest prices. Every item is in stock and carefully packaged by our staff and is given our personal attention to ensure it is processed accurately and quickly. Using the latest technology to ensure safe shipment to you. We also believe in our customer service if for any reason you have a question about one or more of our products or are not satisfied please contact us via the message system. Enjoy your visit!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.704 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 9.953 @ 140.750
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: mh racemaster 390/45r17
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Zex Nitrous: 11.451 @ 119.470
Roberto Pavia, Engine: 6.1, Tires: M/T DOT SLICKS 26
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.460 @ 118.230
Scott, Engine: 6.1 hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets
1968 Dodge Charger r/t: 11.670 @ 117.870
bill, Engine: 505, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.717 @ 123.735
Daniel Forand, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: Arizona speed and marine
2008 Dodge Charger SRT Zex Nitrous: 11.780 @ 118.000
Steve , Tires: stock
2009 Dodge Charger RT: 11.796 @ 113.150
John Keaveney, Engine: 5.7l hemi(345), Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: Hoosier 28x10x17, M&H 28x4.5x17