This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
UNIVERSAL BLACK/RED STITCH CLOTH RACING SEATS+SLIDERS PAIR FULLY RECLINABLE JDM
These seats are designed with the best of comfort and styling in mind. Racing seat inspired shoulder and thigh bolsters, combined with a bucket seat design provides the driver and passenger with a comfortable lateral support during high speed cornering. Add that next level of comfort and styling to your vehicle.
100% Brand new
Comes with a pair (Driver side & Passenger side)
Adjustment sliders included for you to adjust the position of the seat on the seat frame
Ultra light weight, built with high quality cloth material
Seat Dimension: 20" wide 23" Deep 37" Tall
Professional installation is highly recommended
**Universal application. Seat brackets specific to the year and model of your vehicle are needed to complete install (Brackets not included)**
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Plymouth Barracuda Cuda': 8.436 @ 165.000
cuda man, Engine: custom made 383 stoker, Supercharger: custom made 14 psi Tires: micky thompson
1967 Plymouth Barracuda coupe: 9.047 @ 150.650
craig cutler, Engine: 528 cubic inch Hemi, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 14.5x33
1964 Plymouth Barracuda : 9.790 @ 144.250
1971 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.057 @ 132.100
Blaine, Engine: 440+.060, Tires: M/T 14X32
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.070 @ 129.000
NinaBill, Engine: 446 wedge, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: phoenix
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.264 @ 130.390
Decon, Engine: 440, Tires: 14 X 32 goodyears
1969 Plymouth Barracuda formula s: 10.410 @ 130.580
Stephane Matteau, Engine: 440, Tires: 32 X 14
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.480 @ 128.020
Billy Kirpens Jr, Engine: 340, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.503 @ 125.930
Jim Ambroselli, Engine: 400 inch small block, Tires: M/T 29.5x10.5x15W
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.540 @ 125.300
Eric Caminati, Engine: 440 30 over,
1968 Plymouth Barracuda 440: 10.560 @ 135.000
tony loffredo, Engine: 440, Tires: goodyear
2013 Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG : 10.750 @ 132.150
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.864 @ 123.070
Garth Tillman, Engine: 408 stroker, Tires: MT 28x11.5x15
1969 Plymouth Barracuda 2door: 11.120 @ 119.340
jerry loffredo, Engine: 440, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.129 @ 121.650
Dave, Engine: 365 ci, Tires: Hooser quick time pro 28x11.5
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.250 @ 119.000
1970 Plymouth Barracuda cuda440-6: 11.400 @ 121.800
Rick, Engine: 440 six barrel, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.550 @ 117.000
Josh Reich, Engine: 440, Supercharger: nope Turbos: none Tires: BFGoodwrench
1965 Plymouth Barracuda LA - 426 Stroker: 11.840 @ 118.970
Brian, Engine: LA - 426 Stroker (Hughes), Tires: 245/40R17 and 255/45R17
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S: 12.030 @ 108.000
, Engine: 340, Tires: Moroso/Mcreary