This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
UNIVERSAL BLACK/RED STITCH CLOTH RACING SEATS+SLIDERS PAIR FULLY RECLINABLE JDM
These seats are designed with the best of comfort and styling in mind. Racing seat inspired shoulder and thigh bolsters, combined with a bucket seat design provides the driver and passenger with a comfortable lateral support during high speed cornering. Add that next level of comfort and styling to your vehicle.
100% Brand new
Comes with a pair (Driver side & Passenger side)
Adjustment sliders included for you to adjust the position of the seat on the seat frame
Ultra light weight, built with high quality cloth material
Seat Dimension: 20" wide 23" Deep 37" Tall
Professional installation is highly recommended
**Universal application. Seat brackets specific to the year and model of your vehicle are needed to complete install (Brackets not included)**
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Volkswagen GTI : 9.140 @ 164.157
marc hubert, Engine: 2.0 20v, Turbos: bullseyepower AX368 t3 .70a/r Tires: 28x9x15xt m&h
2003 Volkswagen GTI : 9.330 @ 161.000
Mike Pauciullo, Engine: 1.8T , Turbos: Borg Warner S400SX 67mm Tires: 24.5x9.5x13
1982 Jaguar XJS HE: 9.710 @ 137.000
Bruce Wilson, Engine: 464 Buick, Tires: Phoenix 28.5 x 11.5
1988 Volkswagen GTI : 10.030 @ 147.000
Steve Oliveira, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 , now a different
1982 Jaguar XJS HE: 10.160 @ 132.000
Bruce Wilson, Engine: 455 Buick, Tires: 28.5 x 11.5
1997 Volkswagen GTI 2.5T AWD: 10.173 @ 146.810
Dominic, Engine: 5cyl 2.5L, Turbos: GT35R Tires: falken ziexx
2012 Volkswagen GTI MK6 DSG: 10.992 @ 133.130
Guy Harding, Engine: APR Rods & pistons, Turbos: APR Stage 3 GT3071 Tires: MT Slicks
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV: 11.010 @ 131.790
Greg, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: 3076r
1996 Volkswagen GTI : 11.100 @ 133.000
Xspeedracer, Engine: VR6, Turbos: 1 Tires: slicks front stock street rear
2012 Volkswagen GTI Golf MK VI: 11.299 @ 115.050
Vishal Matai, Turbos: K04 Tires: Hoosiers
2010 Volkswagen GTI GIAC Stage 3+: 11.434 @ 130.660
Sam W., Engine: 2.0 TSI, Turbos: GT3071 Tires: M&H Slicks
1998 Volkswagen GTI VR6: 11.679 @ 117.580
Daniel Freiwald, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Kinetics stage 2
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.876 @ 117.090
AWE Tuning, Engine: Stock 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.930 @ 120.310
AWE Tuning, Engine: 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV 2.0T: 12.020 @ 117.500
Chris Tapp, Engine: 2.0T upgraded rods, Turbos: gt30
2002 Volkswagen GTI 1.8T: 12.390 @ 116.000
Chris Tapp, Engine: stock with upgraded rods, Turbos: 2871R
2015 Volkswagen GTI Emmanuele Design Project GTI l GIAC Stage 2: 12.620 @ 110.720
Emmanuele Design, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Stock Tires: Hoosier 245/17
2011 Volkswagen GTI : 12.628 @ 107.540
Aramis Gomez, Engine: 2.0 TSI EA888 Gen1, Turbos: OEM K03 Tires: Hoosiers 225/45/17 Drag Radials (front)
1997 Volkswagen GTI VR6: 12.633 @ 114.150
Kevin, Engine: 2.8L VR6, Turbos: T4 Tires: dunlop sp5000 205/55s
2003 Volkswagen GTI : 12.700 @ 116.000
jp, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: KKK04 Tires: 225 bf drags