This item has been shown 33 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
UNIVERSAL ALUMINUM TURBO 22"x11x2.5" BAR&PLATE FMIC FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER KIT
ITEM SKU: ITCL-2004
Universal Lightweight Aluminum Bar-and-Plate Front-Mount Intercooler
When the charged air enters the end tank, it travels through the tubes of an Intercooler, in which the heat is transferred via fins, where cooler ambient air passes over the tubes. This mechanism further removes heat from air before exiting the opposite end tank and routing to the engine.
Bar and Plate Intercooler functions identically to the Tube and Fin Core, with the exception that, charged air travels through its rectangular shaped passages, which have more surface area; thus, improves cooling effect and power of the charged air. The advantage of this type of intercoolers is that, since the bar and plate core affords up to 35% larger surface area for cooling, a physically smaller intercooler can be used and still retains the cooling efficiency of a larger tube and fin design. This is important for a builder who has a vehicle with a compact opening in the front of it or when there are immovable obstructions present.
High Performance Bar and Plate Turbo Racing Design
Made of High Quality T-6061 Aluminum Durable Material
Helps Reducing Engine Inlet Temperature
Allow More Horsepower at the Same Boost Level and Even More Power at the Higher Boost Level
Intercooler Size: (24.50" Including Piping) 22.25" (L) X 10.75" (H) X 2.50"(W)
Core Size: 17.75" (L) X 10.50" (H) X 2.50"(W)
Inlet/ Outlet : 2.00"/ 2.00
Inlet/ Outlet Inner Diameter: 1.75"/ 1.75
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Intercooler as Shown Above ONLY
Universally Fits Any Vehicle and Turbo Project
Please measure the area where the intercooler is planned to mount on to see if the dimension of this item fits the allotted space
Modification might be Required for Some Vehicles
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Toyota Carina : 8.941 @ 149.500
Garrick, Engine: 3tc, Turbos: PT-? Tires: 28x10.5
2006 Saleen S7 Twin Turbo: 10.910 @ 140.010
NA, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo, Turbos: Stock Garrett GT35R Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
2005 Saleen S7 : 11.510 @ 127.380
Vinnie Donizetti, Engine: 7.0L V8 (550bhp), Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Pirelli P Zero Rosso, f: 275/30ZR19 r: 345/25ZR20
2004 Saleen S7 : 11.600 @ 126.000
2000 Mitsubishi Diamante Twin Turbo Executive: 11.727 @ 125.000
David Thomas, Engine: 6G74 Twin Turbo, Turbos: Twin Garret GT2830 Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag racing Slicks 26 X 8.5
1973 Toyota Carina : 11.744 @ 114.790
Nick Martinez, Engine: 93 22RE, Turbos: T68
1973 Toyota Carina : 11.752 @ 116.980
Nick Martinez, Engine: toyota 22rte, Turbos: T-68 Tires: Micky
2003 Ferrari 575M Maranello: 12.610 @ 116.700
1999 Mitsubishi Diamante TH MAGNA: 14.930 @ 94.320
1998 Mitsubishi Diamante : 15.380 @ 91.260
j, Engine: 3.5 V6 Stock, Tires: Stock
1999 Mitsubishi Diamante Altera LS: 15.807 @ 88.660
David Wallace, Engine: 3.5L, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: 245/45/19
2000 Mitsubishi Diamante : 16.320 @ 85.810