This item has been shown 7568 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
UNIVERSAL ADJUSTABLE RACING TURBO 30PSI MANUAL BOOST BYPASS CONTROLLER KIT BLACK
ITEM SKU: BC-BK
30 PSI Turbo Boost Controller
A manual boost controller is a simple mechanical and pneumatic control to allow some pressure from the wastegate actuator to escape or bleed out to the atmosphere or back into the intake system. This can be as simple as a T-fitting on the boost control line near the actuator with a small bleeder screw. The screw can be turned out to varying degrees to allow air to bleed out of the system, relieving pressure on the wastegate actuator, thus increasing boost levels. These devices are popular due to their negligible cost compared to other devices that may offer the same power increase.
Specifics and Benefits:
CNC Machined Aluminum Body
1-30 PSI Adjustable
Hardware and Fittings Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Adjustable Boost Controller
*Universal application, great for turbo upgrade** Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Yamaha WR 523cc WR 450: 12.520 @ 102.450
David Hudcovic, Engine: 523cc,
1994 Vauxhall Calibra Turbo 4x4: 12.663 @ 109.700
Rafal, Engine: C20LET, Turbos: stock Tires: 185/60
2000 Oldsmobile Alero GX T4 Turbo: 13.280 @ 102.030
ashley Williams, Engine: 2.4L Quad 4, Supercharger: no Turbos: t4 off dodge avenger Tires: german continatals
1985 Mitsubishi Cordia GSR: 13.733 @ 101.000
RogerCordia, Engine: 2 litre dash, Turbos: Factory tc06
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GL3 Supercharger: 13.838 @ 98.090
Kyle, Engine: Stock 3400 SFI, Supercharger: M-62 Roots Blower
2002 Oldsmobile Alero GLS: 14.025 @ 101.050
1984 Mitsubishi Cordia GSR: 14.132 @ 100.000
RogerCordia, Engine: 1.8 g62, Turbos: Factory TC06
2012 Kia Sportage SX AWD: 14.700 @ 96.000
et, Engine: turbocharged DOHC 16-valve inline-4,
2000 Oldsmobile Alero GL: 14.901 @ 92.900
Josh Doherty, Engine: 3.4L V6, Tires: Yokohama Avid V4
1988 Mitsubishi Cordia GSR: 14.974 @ 93.450
Travis Linger, Engine: Stock, Turbos: TD05-14B Tires: 185/65/14
2002 Oldsmobile Alero GL2: 14.988 @ 90.260
Adam Chittick, Engine: 3400SFI V6, Tires: Nitto NT-555 (235/45/17)
2003 Oldsmobile Alero GX 2.2L: 15.210 @ 88.290
Mike S, Engine: 2.2L Ecotec, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock
2001 Oldsmobile Alero : 15.400 @ 87.660
=S, Engine: 3.4SFI,
2002 Oldsmobile Alero : 15.800 @ 85.400
2000 Oldsmobile Alero gls: 15.800 @ 84.000
josh, Engine: 3.4, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock
1999 Oldsmobile Alero GL: 15.890 @ 86.110
Rick Atchley JR,
1994 Vauxhall Calibra V6 2.5L Coupe: 15.932 @ 86.070
Rees Adams, Engine: 2497cc V6 24 valve, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 225/40x18 Falken FK-451
2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS: 15.956 @ 85.050
Mitch, Engine: 3400, Tires: Eagles
2003 Oldsmobile Alero lg: 15.962 @ 85.040
Bryan Hicks, Engine: 3.4 v6, Turbos: not yet
2000 Oldsmobile Alero GLS: 16.221 @ 82.000
Kevin, Engine: 3.4 L,