This item has been shown 7398 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
UNIVERSAL ADJUSTABLE RACING TURBO 30PSI MANUAL BOOST BYPASS CONTROLLER KIT BLACK
ITEM SKU: BC-BK
30 PSI Turbo Boost Controller
A manual boost controller is a simple mechanical and pneumatic control to allow some pressure from the wastegate actuator to escape or bleed out to the atmosphere or back into the intake system. This can be as simple as a T-fitting on the boost control line near the actuator with a small bleeder screw. The screw can be turned out to varying degrees to allow air to bleed out of the system, relieving pressure on the wastegate actuator, thus increasing boost levels. These devices are popular due to their negligible cost compared to other devices that may offer the same power increase.
Specifics and Benefits:
CNC Machined Aluminum Body
1-30 PSI Adjustable
Hardware and Fittings Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Adjustable Boost Controller
*Universal application, great for turbo upgrade** Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Mazda MX6 Coupe: 7.078 @ 196.420
Rocky Rehayem, Engine: 20B Rotary, Turbos: Twin
1982 Jaguar XJS HE: 9.710 @ 137.000
Bruce Wilson, Engine: 464 Buick, Tires: Phoenix 28.5 x 11.5
1982 Jaguar XJS HE: 10.160 @ 132.000
Bruce Wilson, Engine: 455 Buick, Tires: 28.5 x 11.5
2005 Yamaha WR 523cc WR 450: 12.520 @ 102.450
David Hudcovic, Engine: 523cc,
1995 Jaguar XJS : 12.890 @ 112.000
Chad Bolles, Engine: 6 Ltr, Tires: 255 X 50 X 16
1998 Lotus Esprit gt3: 12.900 @ 112.000
1997 Lotus Esprit V8: 13.140 @ 108.950
Mr. J, Engine: stock 3.5L 350-horse V8, Turbos: twin turbos Tires: 285/35ZR-18 (rear)
1990 Lotus Esprit SE: 13.185 @ 110.020
Ron Earp, Engine: 2.2L Turbo, Turbos: Stock Tires: 255/50
1990 Mazda MX6 Turbo: 13.600 @ 107.150
(Ryan ),owner Jaahmarr, Engine: never been open, Turbos: kkk Tires: NORMAL STREET TIRES
1988 Mazda MX6 : 13.700 @ 102.600
james williford, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: airesearch t3 hybrid Tires: dragradials bfg
1992 Mazda MX6 LS: 13.819 @ 105.520
AJ, Engine: KLZE, Tires: toyo r888 205/50/r15
1995 Mazda MX6 ls: 14.242 @ 97.610
Alex, Engine: klze, Tires: BFG T/A's
1988 Mazda MX6 LX: 14.992 @ 94.070
David, Engine: 2.2L SOHC Turbo Intercooled 12V i4, Turbos: 45mm Warner-Ishi IHI RHB5 VJ-11 Tires: 195-60-R15 Fulda GT/A
1988 Mazda MX6 Turbo: 15.069 @ 94.760
Dan, Engine: DSM BPV, Intake, Turbos: stock Tires: 185/65 cheapies
1993 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.073 @ 90.910
Tommy, Engine: 2.5l V6, Tires: 205/55/15 Racing SLICKS
1997 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.078 @ 91.730
Chris, Engine: KLO3, Tires: Kumho Ecsta
1994 Mazda MX6 LS V6: 15.140 @ 90.390
Sam Wu, Engine: KL-DE 2.5L DOHC V6, Tires: bald street tires
1988 Mazda MX6 GT: 15.143 @ 95.010
JEC, Engine: SOHC 2.2 Liter Turbo, Turbos: Stock IHI turbo Tires: Kumho 205/55/15
1993 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.185 @ 89.693
DJ Green, Engine: 2.5 V6, Tires: Falcon ZIEX
1988 Mazda MX6 GT Turbo cpe.: 15.228 @ 90.860
Alex Johnson, Engine: SOHC 2.2 liter Turbo, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Std. IHI RBH-52kw turbo. Tires: Bridgestone Turanza 195/60 HR-15