This item has been shown 7928 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
UNIVERSAL ADJUSTABLE RACING TURBO 30PSI MANUAL BOOST BYPASS CONTROLLER KIT BLACK
ITEM SKU: BC-BK
30 PSI Turbo Boost Controller
A manual boost controller is a simple mechanical and pneumatic control to allow some pressure from the wastegate actuator to escape or bleed out to the atmosphere or back into the intake system. This can be as simple as a T-fitting on the boost control line near the actuator with a small bleeder screw. The screw can be turned out to varying degrees to allow air to bleed out of the system, relieving pressure on the wastegate actuator, thus increasing boost levels. These devices are popular due to their negligible cost compared to other devices that may offer the same power increase.
Specifics and Benefits:
CNC Machined Aluminum Body
1-30 PSI Adjustable
Hardware and Fittings Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Adjustable Boost Controller
*Universal application, great for turbo upgrade** Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Audi 90 Turbo Quattro: 9.391 @ 151.400
F1Pisti, Engine: 2500ccm, Turbos: Garrett GT42RS Tires: M-H Racemaster 26.0/10.0-15
1990 Audi 90 : 10.780 @ 136.940
Jonathan Sczerba, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Precision 6765 T4 .81 A/R Tires: 255/50/17 BFG KDW2's
1991 Audi 90 89: 11.053 @ 124.000
Henri Puhmas, Engine: 2300, Turbos: turbonetics
1991 Lexus Soarer GT-TL Turbo: 11.423 @ 118.940
ben burgess, Engine: 1JZ-GTE, Turbos: GT3076R (475hp) Tires: MT drag radials 255/50/16
2000 Buell M2 : 11.731 @ 112.950
Matt Bluett, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: stock
2000 Buell M2 : 11.794 @ 112.630
Matt Bluett, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: stock
1992 Lexus Soarer 2.5TT: 11.890 @ 115.120
ROJO, Engine: 1JZGTE, Turbos: Stock
1991 Lexus Soarer gt: 13.381 @ 107.000
avi, Engine: 1jzgte, Turbos: stock twinz Tires: 235-45-17
1994 Lexus Soarer GT Twin Turbo: 13.407 @ 106.600
Dean Smith, Engine: 2.5 TT, Turbos: Hybrid Turbos with wastegate modifications Tires: 255/40/17 rear
1991 Lexus Soarer gt-tl: 13.550 @ 105.000
steveo, Engine: 1jz-gte, Turbos: hybrid steel internal c12's Tires: verdestein
1993 Lexus Soarer Twin Turbo: 13.600 @ 106.600
AndyTT, Engine: Stock 1jz-gte, Turbos: Twin Factory Standard Tires: Nankank NS 2's
1991 Lexus Soarer GTTL: 13.906 @ 98.960
Dale Holan, Engine: 1JZ-GTE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Stock Tires: BFG Drag Radials 275/17/45
1991 Audi 90 20V 7A: 14.060 @ 93.000
Erglis, Engine: 5R 20V 7A, Tires: 195/50/R15 Toyo
1993 Lexus Soarer TT: 14.250 @ 97.040
damien murray, Engine: 1JZ-GTE, Turbos: STOCK Tires: BRIDGESTONE POTENZAS RE050
2005 Ford Econoline E 350 XL Ext. Custom Crew Van: 14.452 @ 96.100
Tim A., Engine: 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel, Turbos: Stock VGT Tires: 255/50R20 Hankook Ventus AS Front/ 275/55R20 Conti
1991 Ford Econoline E150: 15.120 @ 98.700
pete, Engine: 400 v8,
2004 Buick Rendezvous Ultra: 16.600 @ 83.000
1990 Ford Econoline 1 ton diesel 4x4: 19.000 @ 70.000
Jimmy, Engine: 7.3 idi, Turbos: Banks Tires: 35
1985 Ford Econoline : 20.068 @ 68.000
Justin, Engine: 351 winzor, Tires: Big O Mesa A/T