This item has been shown 6139 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
UNIVERSAL ADJUSTABLE RACING TURBO 30PSI MANUAL BOOST BYPASS CONTROLLER KIT BLACK
ITEM SKU: BC-BK
30 PSI Turbo Boost Controller
A manual boost controller is a simple mechanical and pneumatic control to allow some pressure from the wastegate actuator to escape or bleed out to the atmosphere or back into the intake system. This can be as simple as a T-fitting on the boost control line near the actuator with a small bleeder screw. The screw can be turned out to varying degrees to allow air to bleed out of the system, relieving pressure on the wastegate actuator, thus increasing boost levels. These devices are popular due to their negligible cost compared to other devices that may offer the same power increase.
Specifics and Benefits:
CNC Machined Aluminum Body
1-30 PSI Adjustable
Hardware and Fittings Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Adjustable Boost Controller
*Universal application, great for turbo upgrade** Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Dodge Viper GTS Twin Turbo: 6.963 @ 215.750
Sal Patel, Engine: 576 cid V10, Turbos: Twin Precision 91mm Tires: M/T 315/60/15 Drag Radials
2002 Dodge Viper Jerry Bickel: 7.190 @ 185.780
Ron Siegal, Engine: 540 mopar, Tires: 33 x 17 x 15 goodyear
1998 Dodge Viper Twin Turbo: 7.530 @ 197.650
1998 Dodge Viper GTS: 7.788 @ 169.000
Chris Orthodoxou, Engine: 604, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
2001 Dodge Viper Heffner Twin Turbo: 7.996 @ 177.060
Chad, Engine: V10, Turbos: Twin Turbo
2009 Dodge Viper : 8.500 @ 168.000
matt, Engine: 522 ci stroker , Turbos: 76 mm Tires: M/T full slicks
1996 Dodge Viper Stryker TTRS: 8.540 @ 174.000
Ron Misjak Jr. (SVS), Engine: 488cid, Turbos: GTS 76 front mount Tires: Hoosier DOT street
2002 Dodge Viper Heffner Twin Turbo GTS: 8.751 @ 163.420
1996 Dodge Viper GTS: 8.780 @ 154.100
T. Darwin, Engine: Pro mod, Tires: Goodyear
2003 Dodge Viper SRT Vert Removeable Hardtop: 8.894 @ 158.320
Nate Montieth, Engine: 522, Supercharger: Paxton Novi 2K Tires: m/t 16
1998 Dodge Viper GTS GT-35s Turbo: 8.900 @ 150.000
Roy, Engine: 488 cu in, Turbos: GT-35s Tires: M/T street radials
1999 Dodge Viper : 9.080 @ 156.810
Hugh Hoard, Engine: V-10, Supercharger: 2 Vortech
1996 Dodge Viper GTS: 9.160 @ 154.320
Ron Misjak Jr. (SVS), Engine: 488ci Viper V-10, Supercharger: no Turbos: Twins Tires: Hoosier (dot slicks)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT: 9.320 @ 150.290
Lyle Larson, Engine: V 10, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H
2001 Dodge Viper GTS: 9.450 @ 157.000
jeff keisner, Turbos: Heffner Twin Turbo
2001 Dodge Viper gts: 9.456 @ 152.000
albert (RSI Rohn), Engine: stroker,
2006 Dodge Viper Supecharged and Nitrous: 9.474 @ 153.180
Nine Ball, Engine: Built Motor, Supercharger: Paxton Novi2000 Tires: Mickey Thompson 345/35-18 drag radial
1999 Dodge Viper RT 10: 9.480 @ 145.220
BIG GUN -SCOTT WIECK, Engine: DODGE V-10, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE
1998 Dodge Viper GTS TWIN TURBO: 9.610 @ 140.358
Roy Harrigill, Engine: 488 cu in, Turbos: T4 Frame GT 35Rs Tires: Michelin
1997 Dodge Viper GTS: 9.620 @ 149.760
Tom Welch, Engine: 488 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T E.T. Street