This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
UNIVERSAL ADJUSTABLE RACING TURBO 30PSI MANUAL BOOST BYPASS CONTROLLER KIT BLACK ITEM SKU: BC-BK
30 PSI Turbo Boost ControllerA manual boost controller is a simple mechanical and pneumatic control to allow some pressure from the wastegate actuator to escape or bleed out to the atmosphere or back into the intake system. This can be as simple as a T-fitting on the boost control line near the actuator with a small bleeder screw. The screw can be turned out to varying degrees to allow air to bleed out of the system, relieving pressure on the wastegate actuator, thus increasing boost levels. These devices are popular due to their negligible cost compared to other devices that may offer the same power increase.
Specifics and Benefits: CNC Machined Aluminum Body1-30 PSI AdjustableAnodized FinishHardware and Fittings Included100% Brand NewProfessional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Package Includes:1 X Adjustable Boost Controller
Compatible with:*Universal application, great for turbo upgrade** Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! * DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:$0.00AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:$19.99CANADA:$19.99 REST OF THE WORLD:$38.99 SALES TAX:CA ONLYShipping Information:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Nissan 1200 ldv: 8.330 @ 165.000
RICHARD JORDAAN, Engine: toyota 4age, Supercharger: no Turbos: bullseye Tires: 10.5 m/t rear.front 3.5m/t
1971 Nissan 1200 : 8.700 @ 153.000
Switchie Racing Miami fl., Engine: 84 13b, Turbos: single
1971 Nissan 1200 : 9.620 @ 139.000
Emilio Roman, Engine: 13b, Turbos: single Tires: 29x11x15/23x4.5x15 M
1995 Nissan 1200 nissan: 9.765 @ 142.000
Richard Jordaan, Engine: toyota 1600, Turbos: T66 Tires: 26/15/10 mt
1990 Nissan 1200 : 10.450 @ 135.600
pieter jordaan, Engine: 3sgte toyota, Supercharger: no Turbos: t61 turbonetics Tires: 8.5 15 24.5 m/h rear
1990 Nissan 1200 ute/bakkie: 11.015 @ 135.600
Terry Meinzer, Engine: MAZDA FE3 2litre 16 valve DOHC, Turbos: To4E hybrid Tires: M/T 26x10
2000 Nissan Maxima : 14.400 @ 98.800
NA, Supercharger: Centrifugal Vortech Tires: 235/45ZR-17
2000 Nissan Maxima : 14.973 @ 94.479
-Sprung-, Engine: 3.0 V6,
1997 Nissan Maxima : 15.123 @ 91.560
doug, Engine: 3.0L v6, Tires: Nitto 555ZR 235/40 -18
1997 Nissan Maxima : 15.304 @ 90.040
Kevin, Engine: 3.0L V6, Tires: 215/50/ZR15 (use for racing)
1996 Nissan Maxima : 15.314 @ 89.890
William Coon, Engine: VQ30de, Tires: 225/45/17 BFG Euro TA's
2001 Nissan Maxima : 16.056 @ 85.610
1987 Nissan Maxima : 16.357 @ 82.250
Ari Mcneil, Engine: 3.0 SOHC V6,
1996 Saturn SW1 Wagon: 16.453 @ 83.710
Josh Garman, Engine: 1.9 DOHC,
2002 Chevrolet Prizm base model no options: 16.584 @ 83.460
Thomas Nowakowski, Engine: 1ZZ-FE 1.8 L,