This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
UNIVERSAL ADJUSTABLE RACING TURBO 30 PSI MANUAL BOOST BYPASS CONTROLLER KIT BLUE
ITEM SKU: BC-BL
A manual boost controller is a simple mechanical and pneumatic control to allow some pressure from the wastegate actuator to escape or bleed out to the atmosphere or back into the intake system. This can be as simple as a T-fitting on the boost control line near the actuator with a small bleeder screw. The screw can be turned out to varying degrees to allow air to bleed out of the system, relieving pressure on the wastegate actuator, thus increasing boost levels. These devices are popular due to their negligible cost compared to other devices that may offer the same power increase.100% brand newCNC machined aluminum body1-30 PSI adjustableAnodized finishHardware and fittings included*Universal application, great for turbo upgrade** Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Mazda Miata MX5 10AE: 7.495 @ 178.920
Lee Docherty, Engine: 13b, Turbos: yes
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 roadster: 8.561 @ 165.170
Cris Alarcon, Engine: RB26, Turbos: Single Garrett 76mm Tires: Mickey thompson
2002 Mazda Miata MX5 : 8.913 @ 147.990
John Metric, Engine: NetGain Warp9 x 2 , Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro DOT
2002 Mazda Miata MX5 : 9.122 @ 145.160
John Metric, Engine: Twin Netgain Warp9, Tires: Hoosier & Moroso
1989 Mazda Miata MX5 13b turbo: 9.490 @ 136.000
Lee Docherty, Engine: 13B, Turbos: 1 Tires: hoosier slicks
2002 Mazda Miata MX5 : 9.780 @ 153.600
Dennis, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Large Ball Bearing
1993 Ford Taurus SHO Pro Front Wheel Drive Car: 10.042 @ 131.066
Tom Mucculant, Engine: 3.7, Turbos: GT40R Tires: DRAGS
1995 Mazda Miata MX5 ls1 v8: 10.470 @ 129.900
mike lake, Engine: 383 ls1, Tires: m/t
1981 Plymouth Caravelle Wagon: 10.680 @ 125.600
Marc Voyer, Engine: 493 c.i.base on 400 block, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 295/65/15 BF Drag T/A
1994 Mazda Miata MX5 V8 Nitrous: 10.700 @ 133.710
Landon Vieth, Engine: 406 ci SBC, Tires: BFG Drag Radials 225/45/17
1992 Ford Taurus SHO: 10.823 @ 126.900
Mark Sholtz, Engine: 3.6, Supercharger: Vortec V-2 S trim Tires: MT et drag
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.000 @ 125.010
Bryan Downs, Engine: 1.8 BP, Turbos: 54 trim t3/to4e Tires: MH 24.5/9.5/13 Drag Slicks
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.200 @ 123.000
Kenneth Richards, Engine: 87 Turbo II 13b, Turbos: Larger single Tires: 24.5x9x15 M@H Slicks
1994 Mazda Miata MX5 Monster Miata: 11.360 @ 119.790
Paul Martin, Engine: Ford 5.0 V8 347ci stroker, Tires: 275x50x15 Goodrich DR
2001 Mazda Miata MX5 Turbo: 11.488 @ 123.700
Jason O'Neill, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: Garrett GT3076R Tires: RS2 / MT ET Street Radials
1995 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.604 @ 128.750
Andrew Campbell, Engine: BP 1839cc DOHC inline four cyl., Turbos: Precision SC61 Tires: BFG G-force drag radials 225/50/15
1999 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.870 @ 119.260
Boss Frog - Ric Joranlien, Engine: LS1, Tires: Hoosier 275
1996 Mazda Miata MX5 LS1: 11.890 @ 116.860
RacingConcepts.net, Engine: Stock internals LS1, Tires: Drag Radials
1989 Daihatsu Cuore : 11.909 @ 111.000
El-Hardo, Engine: Saab 2,0 16V Turbo, Turbos: Garrett
2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 11.952 @ 115.140
Mike Broughman, Engine: 3.6L, Turbos: Tial Sport Upgrade