This item has been shown 9607 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
UNIVERSAL ADJUSTABLE RACING TURBO 30 PSI MANUAL BOOST BYPASS CONTROLLER KIT BLUE
ITEM SKU: BC-BL
A manual boost controller is a simple mechanical and pneumatic control to allow some pressure from the wastegate actuator to escape or bleed out to the atmosphere or back into the intake system. This can be as simple as a T-fitting on the boost control line near the actuator with a small bleeder screw. The screw can be turned out to varying degrees to allow air to bleed out of the system, relieving pressure on the wastegate actuator, thus increasing boost levels. These devices are popular due to their negligible cost compared to other devices that may offer the same power increase.
100% brand new
CNC machined aluminum body
1-30 PSI adjustable
Hardware and fittings included
*Universal application, great for turbo upgrade** Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Dodge Daytona : 8.180 @ 165.000
Jim Clarke, Engine: 572, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hoosier 16 x 33 x 15
1986 Dodge Daytona Super Pro: 8.420 @ 159.860
Mike Halverson, Engine: 540 dodge, Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear 14.5-32
1986 Dodge Daytona : 9.200 @ 147.460
glenn leber, Engine: 440, Tires: 28.5 x13.5 et streets
1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z: 9.860 @ 135.150
Dean Stillie, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: Holset hx40 Tires: Hoosier 12x29x15
1984 Dodge Daytona : 10.330 @ 127.840
Glenn Smith, Engine: 2.2 turbo, Turbos: super 60 Tires: 33 by 16 Hoosier
2001 Toyota Echo : 10.370 @ 134.000
Doug Steel, Engine: 1.5, Turbos: T3
2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG : 10.666 @ 125.920
Ahmad, Engine: 5.4L V8, Supercharger: Kleemann Tires: MT ET Street
2004 Dodge Intrepid Nascar Nextel Cup Car: 11.900 @ 137.000
2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG : 11.909 @ 117.160
Hami, Engine: AMG 5.4L V8, Supercharger: kleemann eaton
2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG : 12.572 @ 111.040
2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG amg: 12.586 @ 112.520
betrezra, Engine: 5.5 AMG, Supercharger: Kleemann Eaton Tires: Street radials hancook v12
1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T: 12.595 @ 112.595
mike, Engine: 2.2 lotus head, Supercharger: no Turbos: enforcer 2 Tires: 23X7.5X15
2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Coupe: 12.660 @ 110.850
Patrick T. Eves, Engine: 5.5 liters 332 cu in, Tires: Nitto D/R
1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T: 12.782 @ 109.680
Mike, Engine: 2.2 lotus, Turbos: enforcer 2 Tires: M&H 23x7x15
1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z: 12.900 @ 106.530
Paul Velliky, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: T-3/T-4 hybrid Tires: M/T 22-8-15
2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Coupe: 13.042 @ 108.270
Nachtsturm, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Continental DWS A/S
2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Kompressor: 13.070 @ 105.920
2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG : 13.100 @ 109.000
2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG : 13.140 @ 108.070
NA, Engine: v8, Tires: 245/40zr17
2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG : 13.145 @ 106.070