This item has been shown 61 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
UNIVERSAL 3" X 12" STAINLESS STEEL 10" BRAIDED FLEX PIPE CONNECTOR/JOINT ADAPTER
Exhaust Flex Pipe
Straight Piping Connector, Made of High Quality T304 Lightweight Welded Stainless Steel
Double Braided (Inner and Outer) with Stainless Steel Wires, Anodized Trumpet Opening,
for Heavy Duty and Outstanding, Optimum Durability
Tightly Woven Interlock Braid Pattern for Reinforced Strength
Inlet/ Outlet Diameters (Fits over Pipes of This Size): 3.00/ 3.00
Overall length (Including Extensions): 12.00
Flex Length (Flex Portion): 10.00
Prevents Complicate Welding Process
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
(Compatibility Chart is for Reference ONLY; This Flex Pipe is made for ALL 3.00" Pipings ONLY)
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
2011 Ford Flex Titanium Ecoboost AWD: 12.386 @ 112.000
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheel Tires: 26x8x17 M&H slicks front, cheap 225/55/17 rear
2011 Ford Flex Flex: 12.472 @ 109.140
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheels Tires: 26
2011 Ford Flex Titanium Ecoboost AWD: 12.520 @ 113.000
Mike Bambic, Engine: Ecoboost, Turbos: Stock Tires: 245/45/20 All Season
2011 Ford Flex EcoBoost Limited Livernois Stage 5 Tune: 12.727 @ 109.790
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza
2011 Ford Flex EcoBoost Limited: 12.890 @ 108.300
John Stachlewicz, Engine: EcoBoost 3.5 V6,
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.906 @ 111.140
Laloosh, Tires: STREET
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost: 12.949 @ 107.660
2010 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 13.264 @ 108.230
Jimmy, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Stock Tires: G-force T/A KDW 2's
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring: 13.330 @ 107.980
James Rondepierre, Engine: 2.3L Direct Injected, Turbocharged, Intercooled, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: K04 STOCK Tires: HANKOOK VENTUS V12 EVO (STREET TIRES) (25PSI)
2007 Mazda 3 MazdaSpeed 3: 13.394 @ 104.330
2010 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 13.485 @ 108.840
Michael Loopy, Engine: 2.3 litre, Turbos: Stock K04
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed3 GT: 13.488 @ 103.220
Matt, Engine: 2.3 MZR turbo, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: 245/50/16 Nitto NT555 Extreme Drag's for track onl
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost Stage 3 Tune: 13.542 @ 100.830