This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
This listing is for ALL the NEW wiper blades shown above.
Blade 1: 19 Inch Graphite Rubber
Blade 2: 19 Inch Graphite Rubber
This fits the Driver and Passenger Side of the following vehicles.
1999-2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara
2002-2008 Jeep Liberty
1999-2006 Toyota Tundra
2001-2006 Mazda Tribute
1998-2004 Nissan Frontier
1999-2004 Suzuki Vitara
2000-2004 Chevrolet Tracker
2000-2004 Nissan Xterra
2001-2004 Ford Escape
2004-2004 Saturn LS300
1999-2003 Dodge Ram Van
2000-2003 Saturn LS
2000-2003 Saturn LS1
2000-2003 Saturn LS2
2000-2003 Saturn LW
2000-2003 Saturn LW1
2000-2003 Saturn LW2
2001-2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport
2002-2003 Isuzu Rodeo
1998-2002 Honda Passport
1999-2002 Daewoo Lanos
1998-2001 Isuzu Amigo
1998-2001 Isuzu Rodeo
1992-1999 Mitsubishi Montero
1998-1999 Chevrolet Tracker
1985-1998 Pontiac Grand Am
1993-1998 Toyota T100
1986-1997 Buick Skylark
1986-1997 Nissan Pickup
1992-1997 Oldsmobile Achieva
1987-1996 Chevrolet Beretta
1987-1996 Chevrolet Corsica
1986-1995 Mercury Topaz
1987-1995 Nissan Pathfinder
1993-1995 Porsche 928
1990-1994 Volkswagen Corrado
1986-1993 Buick Riviera
1992-1993 Porsche 968
1986-1992 Mazda RX-7
1986-1992 Oldsmobile Toronado
1988-1992 Mazda MX-6
1991-1992 Porsche 928
1985-1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
Sixity has a complete line of high-quality replacement wipers for your car, truck, or van. These long lasting, pliable, graphite-coated rubber wipers with double stainless-steel backbone supports slide smoothly over any windshield without skipping or
squeaking. Heavy-duty metal frames with high-impact nylon pivot assemblies and steel alloy pivot pins ensure these blades cut through the toughest snow, sleet, or rain. The multiple suspension-bridge blade design provides uniform blade pressure. The universal mount ensures easy installation on straight, hook or side-pin type arm designs. Blades are available with lengths from 15 to 24 inches to fit most US, Japanese or European vehicles.
Not the wipers you were looking for? Sixity carries wipers for most cars and trucks:
Checkout & Payments
- All orders must be paid for at the time of purchase. Sixity accepts payments from American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa through PayPal.
- All orders delivered to California (CA) are charged 7.5% Sales Tax.
- NO MO, CASHIERS CHECKS, PERSONAL CHECKS or CASH.
- Standard shipping via USPS First Class Mail / USPS Parcel Post / UPS Ground with Delivery Confirmation is $0.
- Standard shipping for each additional sale item is $0.
- Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $7.99.
- Expedited shipping for each additional sale item is $3.99.
- Items ship in 1-2 business days (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will email your tracking number when your order ships.
- NO LOCAL PICKUP.
- Your satisfaction is important, and we appreciate your positive response. Our goal is to provide a 5 star experience with our detailed descriptions, clear communications, fast shipping times and low shipping charges.
- We give all our paying customers positive response. Please work with us if you have a problem before leaving negative response.
Returns and Exchanges
Please compare your existing part to the listing carefully. Check that the reference number, size, and placement are correct before placing a offer. If your order has a problem, please contact our customer service department via Ask a question within 14 days of delivery. In your email, please include your order number, the listing number and a description of the problem.
- If you receive an item other than described in the sale, we will pay return shipping and send you the correct item.
- If your item is correct and unopened, but you no longer want it, you may be responsible for return shipping charges.
- If the item has been opened but has not been installed, a 15% restocking fee may be charged for the return.
- If the item has been installed or used, we are unable to take it back due to safety concerns.
About Us |
Contact Us |
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Triumph Daytona 1200: 9.460 @ 143.000
JONATHAN PEDORENKO, Engine: 1200 CC, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
1995 Triumph Daytona 1200: 9.640 @ 142.000
JONATHAN PEDORENKO, Engine: 1200CC TRIUMPH, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
2007 Triumph Speed Triple 1050: 9.761 @ 142.240
Robert Odella, Engine: (.20 OVER),
2006 Triumph Daytona 675: 10.717 @ 127.660
2008 Triumph Daytona 675: 10.750 @ 130.230
1997 Triumph Daytona T595: 11.110 @ 126.330
1997 Triumph Daytona T595: 11.140 @ 126.510
JR215, Tires: Pirelli super corsa
2007 Triumph Speed triple 1050: 11.218 @ 123.930
2006 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.340 @ 122.810
2008 Triumph Daytona Street Triple 675: 11.363 @ 118.590
My Friend Mike,
2003 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.390 @ 119.400
1999 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.409 @ 116.740
Sam Collier, Engine: 3 cyl 955,
2006 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.464 @ 120.280
2008 Triumph Daytona Street Triple: 11.536 @ 118.850
My Friend Mike,
2008 Triumph Daytona Street Triple 675: 11.738 @ 118.000
My Friend Mike,
2007 Triumph Daytona Daytona 675: 11.759 @ 119.520
2001 GMC Sierra CK1500 C3: 12.020 @ 111.580
Andy Edwards, Engine: LQ4 6.0L, Supercharger: Procharger D1-SC Tires: Bridgestone 285/70R17
1989 GMC Sierra CK1500 stepside sle: 12.169 @ 110.140
Tom vd Wijden, Engine: GM zz502/502, Tires: Pirelli in the front and Hoosier 325/50/15
2001 GMC Sierra CK1500 C3: 12.980 @ 105.200
Paul Cadiere, Engine: 6.0 /505 HP, Supercharger: Magna charger
1991 GMC Sierra CK1500 ST: 12.980 @ 105.470
Ryan Lacasse, Engine: 406 small block, Tires: 26x11.50 Mickey Thompson's