This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
This listing is for ALL the NEW wiper blades shown above.
Blade 1: 19 Inch Graphite Rubber
Blade 2: 19 Inch Graphite Rubber
This fits the Driver and Passenger Side of the following vehicles.
1999-2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara
2002-2008 Jeep Liberty
1999-2006 Toyota Tundra
2001-2006 Mazda Tribute
1998-2004 Nissan Frontier
1999-2004 Suzuki Vitara
2000-2004 Chevrolet Tracker
2000-2004 Nissan Xterra
2001-2004 Ford Escape
2004-2004 Saturn LS300
1999-2003 Dodge Ram Van
2000-2003 Saturn LS
2000-2003 Saturn LS1
2000-2003 Saturn LS2
2000-2003 Saturn LW
2000-2003 Saturn LW1
2000-2003 Saturn LW2
2001-2003 Isuzu Rodeo Sport
2002-2003 Isuzu Rodeo
1998-2002 Honda Passport
1999-2002 Daewoo Lanos
1998-2001 Isuzu Amigo
1998-2001 Isuzu Rodeo
1992-1999 Mitsubishi Montero
1998-1999 Chevrolet Tracker
1985-1998 Pontiac Grand Am
1993-1998 Toyota T100
1986-1997 Buick Skylark
1986-1997 Nissan Pickup
1992-1997 Oldsmobile Achieva
1987-1996 Chevrolet Beretta
1987-1996 Chevrolet Corsica
1986-1995 Mercury Topaz
1987-1995 Nissan Pathfinder
1993-1995 Porsche 928
1990-1994 Volkswagen Corrado
1986-1993 Buick Riviera
1992-1993 Porsche 968
1986-1992 Mazda RX-7
1986-1992 Oldsmobile Toronado
1988-1992 Mazda MX-6
1991-1992 Porsche 928
1985-1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
Sixity has a complete line of high-quality replacement wipers for your car, truck, or van. These long lasting, pliable, graphite-coated rubber wipers with double stainless-steel backbone supports slide smoothly over any windshield without skipping or
squeaking. Heavy-duty metal frames with high-impact nylon pivot assemblies and steel alloy pivot pins ensure these blades cut through the toughest snow, sleet, or rain. The multiple suspension-bridge blade design provides uniform blade pressure. The universal mount ensures easy installation on straight, hook or side-pin type arm designs. Blades are available with lengths from 15 to 24 inches to fit most US, Japanese or European vehicles.
Not the wipers you were looking for? Sixity carries wipers for most cars and trucks:
Checkout & Payments
- All orders must be paid for at the time of purchase. Sixity accepts payments from American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa through PayPal.
- All orders delivered to California (CA) are charged 7.5% Sales Tax.
- NO MO, CASHIERS CHECKS, PERSONAL CHECKS or CASH.
- Standard shipping via USPS First Class Mail / USPS Parcel Post / UPS Ground with Delivery Confirmation is $0.
- Standard shipping for each additional sale item is $0.
- Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $7.99.
- Expedited shipping for each additional sale item is $3.99.
- Items ship in 1-2 business days (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will email your tracking number when your order ships.
- NO LOCAL PICKUP.
- Your satisfaction is important, and we appreciate your positive response. Our goal is to provide a 5 star experience with our detailed descriptions, clear communications, fast shipping times and low shipping charges.
- We give all our paying customers positive response. Please work with us if you have a problem before leaving negative response.
Returns and Exchanges
Please compare your existing part to the listing carefully. Check that the reference number, size, and placement are correct before placing a offer. If your order has a problem, please contact our customer service department via Ask a question within 14 days of delivery. In your email, please include your order number, the listing number and a description of the problem.
- If you receive an item other than described in the sale, we will pay return shipping and send you the correct item.
- If your item is correct and unopened, but you no longer want it, you may be responsible for return shipping charges.
- If the item has been opened but has not been installed, a 15% restocking fee may be charged for the return.
- If the item has been installed or used, we are unable to take it back due to safety concerns.
About Us |
Contact Us |
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Dragster Rear Engine top fuel: 4.498 @ 333.740
brandon burnstein, Engine: 499 tfx, Supercharger: 14-71 Tires: goodyear
2002 Dragster Rear Engine TAD - Top Alcohol: 5.336 @ 266.690
Chris Demke, Engine: 471 BAE, Supercharger: PSI 'D' screw blower Tires: Hoosier
2002 Dragster Rear Engine TAD-Blown Alcohol: 5.370 @ 265.690
1996 Dragster Rear Engine Top Fuel Dragster: 5.529 @ 248.610
John Buchanan, Engine: TFX 496, Supercharger: Moonyham 14-71
1990 Dragster Rear Engine GTS: 6.760 @ 217.000
2001 Dragster Rear Engine 4-link: 6.948 @ 194.350
Billy Thomas, Engine: 555 Chevorlet,
2008 Dragster Rear Engine Turbo 4 mitsubishi: 6.955 @ 193.000
Bob Niemczyk, Engine: 4g63 mitsubishi, Turbos: airwerks 76mm
1991 Dragster Rear Engine 355 Chevy V-8 blown alcohol: 6.990 @ 188.000
Pat Hine, Engine: 355, Supercharger: 6-71 Bowers blower Tires: 33.5 x 15x15 Goodyear Eagle
2002 Dragster Rear Engine 240: 7.150 @ 189.900
b. metka / d. sherman, Engine: 506, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: hoosier
1975 Dragster Rear Engine AA/BAD: 7.180 @ 196.000
2008 Dragster Rear Engine mm dragster: 7.180 @ 186.000
richard arnold, Engine: 567, Tires: 17x34.5x16
1995 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.354 @ 177.580
Bob Payton, Engine: 540 BBC,
1991 Dragster Rear Engine Tin Man 221: 7.411 @ 179.950
Gary Lowry, Engine: 572 Indy Dodge, Tires: Hooiser
1996 Dragster Rear Engine Oldsmobile: 7.472 @ 183.000
Bob Gregory, Engine: 445 CI Oldsmobile, Big Chief Heads, Hogan With Due,
2004 Dragster Rear Engine Car: 7.500 @ 178.000
Justin, Engine: 555 Shafiroff, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier
2007 Dragster Rear Engine TNT: 7.500 @ 182.000
Eric Gibson, Engine: 565, Tires: Hoosier/MT
2007 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.521 @ 186.230
Aaron Roberts, Engine: 434 small block, Tires: goodyear
2000 Dragster Rear Engine Worthy 4-link: 7.610 @ 175.090
Barbara Byrd, Engine: 555 cu. in. Chevy,
2004 Dragster Rear Engine Ray Miller: 7.620 @ 182.070
Mike Sturgill, Engine: 555 BBC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 17x33.5 rears-M/T, or Hoosiers depends on track
1981 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.680 @ 172.450
Bill Burnham, Engine: mazda 20b 3-rotor, Supercharger: 6-71 roots style Tires: 14/32 hoosiers