This item has been shown 666 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Turn Signal Hazard Light High/Low Beam Switch Lever for Ford Contour Cougar
- Turn signal lever with Hazard Button
- Replaces dealer part number(s): 21022606 , F5RZ-13K359A , F5RZ-13K359B, 94BG13K359CA, 94BG 13K359 CA, 94BGCA, 94BG CA, SW5042
- Direct replacement
- Design improved for more durability
- Detailed graphics
- Built to strict quality control standards
This turn signal switch is designed to replace your original with no modifications necessary.
- 1995-00 Ford Contour Turn Signal Switch
- 1999-02 Mercury Cougar Turn Signal Switch
- 1995-00 Mercury Mystique Turn Signal Switch
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Mercury Cougar : 6.800 @ 204.000
stefan peterson, Engine: 511 KB, Supercharger: 14/71 Tires: m/t
1967 Mercury Cougar standard: 9.360 @ 142.000
Tony Malone, Engine: 393 W, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1969 Mercury Cougar xr7 elimanator: 10.154 @ 130.200
morris, Engine: 557, Tires: 32-15-15
1967 Mercury Cougar : 10.285 @ 126.260
Tyler Shallenburger, Engine: 461w sbf dart block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier c07 28 10.5
1970 Mercury Cougar : 10.418 @ 133.000
Tony Barnes, Engine: 460,
1984 Mercury Cougar lx: 11.174 @ 121.590
BOB OBERG, Engine: 331 n/a, Tires: 28x10.5
1967 Mercury Cougar GT: 11.224 @ 119.340
TRAVIS TAYLOR, Engine: 392, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON DRAG RADIALS
1970 Mercury Cougar Std: 11.395 @ 122.980
Allenman, Engine: 351W,
1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 Special Edition: 11.891 @ 113.600
Steve Dugan, Engine: Stock 4.6L 281 PI 2V Bullitt Intake, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Front 28 Goodyears/Rear 28
1969 Mercury Cougar : 11.910 @ 117.000
Luke Huckaba, Engine: 351w, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets, 28x11.5
1968 Mercury Cougar : 12.345 @ 108.540
Kenny Bush, Engine: 289 Mercury, Tires: 29.5x10-15 M/T
1997 Mercury Cougar XR-7: 12.740 @ 109.230
Mitchell Gunter, Engine: '03 4.6L, Tires: M/T ET drag rad.
1970 Mercury Cougar : 12.830 @ 104.630
Dennis Wilson, Engine: 351w, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 28.5 x 10
1999 Mercury Cougar 2.5 V6 MTX: 13.255 @ 110.320
Aaron Hayes, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: BFG 225/50 drag radials
1999 Mercury Cougar 3L: 13.451 @ 104.350
Aaron, Engine: 3L Duratec, Tires: Kumho ultra sport escta
2000 Ford Contour SVT: 13.470 @ 102.400
Greg, Engine: Custom Oval Port 3L DOHC Duratec, Tires: 225/50ZR16 Falken
1996 Ford Contour SE: 13.596 @ 104.750
Nima, Engine: 3L Oval Port, Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1966 Mercury Cougar ss: 13.953 @ 98.930
Les Hughes, Engine: 406 ford fe, Turbos: no Tires: mt 11
1996 Mercury Cougar XR7: 13.980 @ 96.110
Trevor, Engine: stock v6, Supercharger: 1994 m90 Turbos: N/a Tires: 195/55/15
1999 Mercury Cougar : 13.990 @ 99.200
Josh Russell, Engine: 2002 Sable 3L, Tires: BFG DR's