This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
N1 Axleback / Catback
Vehicle photos and photos with captions are of the actual item(s).
Size and shape may vary in other pictures
The Tsudo Difference - Quality. Performance. Value.
- Manufactured from 100% stainless steel with silver polished finish.
- T-304 stainless steel will never rust and provides the ultimate durability
- CNC machine mandrel-bent 2.5" stainless steel tubing for maximum exhaust flow.
- CNC cut flanges and robotic TIG welded.
- Muffler features 2.5" inlet with 4.5" exhaust tip.
- Inner canister consists of steel wool and white fiberglass which provides lasting lifetime performance and consistent sound
- 75% lighter than stock OEM exhaust system.
- Utilizes the factory exhaust hangars
- Includes all necessary flanges, bolts, and gaskets for installation
- Easy bolt-on installation with typical hand tools, no welding or cutting required.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Are your exhausts street and/or smog legal? Do your catbacks have CARB exemption numbers?
The vast majority (over 95%) of our exhaust systems are smog legal.
Some of our exhaust products are race products designed
for racing or off road use only, please check with your local and state
Catback exhausts do not require CARB exemption because
they are bolted after the catalytic converter and maintain stock exhaust
routing and sensors.
What is the difference between Tsudo exhausts and other brand "x" exhausts?
Tsudo exhausts are all made completely out of T304 stainless steel, the best stainless steel in the industry.
Other and "brand name" companies may use aluminized mild
steel, painted mild steel, or cheaper stainless steel to save costs.
Tsudo exhausts are also all constructed with mandrel bent tubing.
All the mufflers and resonators used in the exhaust
systems are straight-through design, having good muffling capacity while
producing the best performance.
Why is T304 stainless steel better than other types of steel (mild, aluminized, T430 steel)?
T304 stainless steel has the highest corrosion resistance compared to T430 and other grades of stainless steel.
It will never rust and is the strongest steel for use in exhaust systems.
Painted mild steel and aluminized steel will eventually
rust/corrode and fail over time when the coating of paint/aluminum
easily corrodes through
Why is mandrel bent tubing better?
Mandrel bent tubing has a uniform diameter throughout the
bend, a 2.5" mandrel bend would be 2.5" all the way through.
This keep performance up and exhaust flow high and efficient, maximizing the performance potential of the system.
A crush bent pipe is literally crushed into a bend, making the diameter smaller where the bend is made.
A typical 2.5" crush-bent pipe could only be 2" in diameter (or even less!) at the bend.
A picture of a crush bent (left) and mandrel bent (right) pipe is shown below.
Why can't I just have any exhaust shop make an exhaust system for me?
A mandrel bending machine easily costs in the tens of
thousands of dollars, so most exhaust shops can ONLY make crush bends
for their piping.
This results in piping that won't perform as well as a mandrel bent system.
The typical neighborhood exhaust shop also would not stock high quality stainless steel piping.
The low quality aluminized steel that is normally used
will rust and corrode from the moisture and heat in the exhaust system
and is not as durable as T304 stainless steel.
How hard is it to install the exhaust system? Can you install it for me?
All of our exhaust systems/components are built for straight forward installation with just hand tools.
ALWAYS use jack stands and wheel chocks on level ground.
Safety should always be the first priority when working on your car.
We do have installation services for customers that pickup from our location.
Please contact us for more details or to schedule.
About Us - Speed-Element Motorsports
Speed-Element Motorsports is commited to providing our
customers with the best service at the most competitive prices.
We are THE largest Tsudo dealer and have been an
Seller since 2002, having sold thousands of exhaust systems.
We have the best customer service and always take care
of our customers, please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Speed-Element Motorsports Policies - Payment, Sales, and Shipping
Paypal eCheck payments will be held until cleared.
Confirmed shipping address is required for all Paypal payments.
- All payments should be paid in full within 7 business days.
- Non-paying buyer alert will be filed if payment is not received.
ask any questions regarding the sale before offerding. A offer is a
binding agreement to purchase the product listed in the sale.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds, exchanges, or credits.
- Exchange allowed only in the event defective or wrong item was shipped.
- Any items returned to us must be in completely brand new condition.
- Items with signs of installation (bolt marks, scrapes, carbon residue, etc), modification, or damage cannot be returned.
- Shipping & handling charges are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Any product issues or defects must be reported within 14 days of shipment delivery
Typical ship-out time:
Shipping & Handling Rate:
Please check listing details for shipping rate
- Flat rate shipping ONLY applies to physical addresses in the continental 48 states in the US
- Please contact us for an exact quote for:
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam
- For international shipments, buyer is responsible for any import / broker duties, taxes, or fees.
- and Paypal policies do not allow local pickup for listings won.
- Please inspect packages upon receipt. All claims must be reported within 2 days of delivery.
- In the event of shipping damage or loss, a replacement will be shipped once the claim is approved
- Tracking number is provided when the item is shipped, please check the spam or bulk mail folder