This item has been shown 0 times.
You are offerding on anew, unusedGenuine Toyota FactoryTRD Supercharger Kitfor the Toyota Tundra -2007 to 2013 5.7L V8 Gasoline Engine Only! The part numbers are PTR29-34070 and PTR29-34110.Features include:
- Unique design fully integrated into the engine with the latest generation Eaton® Twin Vortices System.
- (TVS) roots-type rotor pack.
- The twin four-lobe rotors feature 160-degree twist improves air-handling, noise, and vibration characteristics.
- High flow fuel injectors, single belt drive, and lower heat range iridium-tip spark plugs.
- Water-to-air intercooler system with a custom low temperature radiator (LTR).
- A new performance air intake system is included in the kit with a TRD re-useable performance filter, Intake Flow Accelerator and a larger upper air box lid with a filter service gauge.
- 50-State emissions legal.
- Horsepower and torque ratings were validated by SAE J1349 Surface Vehicle Certification test procedures.
- Increases horsepower at the crank (BHP) to 504HP (SAE Net) from 381HP.
- Increases torque to 550 lb.-ft. (SAE Net) from 401 lb-ft.
- Unique TRD design/engineering ensures full compatibility with vehicle powertrain.
- Delivers the best combination of power, throttle response and improved low-end torque.
- Uses existing OE Engine ECU (Electronic Control Unit) with software re-flash for calibration.
- Efficient, durable, reliable and virtually maintenance-free with self-contained internal lubrication, requiring no external oil supply.
Installation and Warranty
To aid in installation, TRD has developed a hoist mounting bracket that bolts directly onto the supercharger housing lid. The bracket is made from stamped steel and plated to prevent rust. It is not included with the price of this kit but can be supplied; please request a quote if interested.
Engine calibration reflash is available through TIS using the Toyota scan tool or TechStream device. No other special tools or adapters are required but you will have to have a dealership perform this task.
Warranty is the same as other TRD powertrain components:
12 months or 12,000 miles or the balance of the 5 year/60,000 mile new car powertrain warranty, whichever is greater, when installed by an authorized Toyota dealer.
Superchargers installed by anyone other than an authorized Toyota dealer are warranted for 12 months or 12,000 miles.
Specific warranty information is included with the supercharger.
- Supercharger is not compatible with Flex Fuel equipped Tundras!
The free shipping shown is for delivery within the contiguous U.S. via UPS or FedEx ground only. I will ship anywhere in the world; options will be UPS or USPS if available. Please request a freight quote to your location. Sales tax is required for any sales inside the state of California. Shipping charges cover packaging, tracking and insurance. For international orders I will do what I can to eliminate / reduce the associated fees and taxes. Payment may be made by PayPal or I can arrange for direct credit card processing. These generally ship the next day but there is a chance it will take two days.