This item has been shown 0 times.
You are offerding on anew, unusedGenuine Toyota FactoryTRD Supercharger Kitfor the Toyota FJ Cruiser -2007 to 2009 4.0L Gasoline Engine Only! The part numbers are PTR29-35093 and PTR29-35090.Features include:
- Features air-to-liquid intercooler with a low-temperature radiator, coolant reservoir and circulation pump, delivering improved engine response and power output.
- Intercooler provides higher performance and better fuel economy, as well as improved passing power and towing capacity than non-intercooled superchargers, restoring sea level performance when at altitude.
- Produces 304 hp @ 5,400 rpm and 334 lb.-ft. torque @ 3,600 rpm (from 239 hp @ 5200 rpm; 278 lb.-ft. @ 3700 rpm.
- Uses Eaton Roots-type rotating components in a compact one-piece, supercharger plenum/manifold casting that integrates the heat exchanger core for the intercooler.
- Integral by-pass valve prevents supercharger from going into “boost” when driving at a steady state of speed such as on the highway or light traffic. Takes less than ½ hp to operate when by-pass valve is open, helping reduce parasitic drag from the crankshaft.
- Kit includes new 455cc fuel injectors for the increased power output, iridium spark plugs for better detonation resistance—ensuring proper fuel delivery when using supercharger system at full capacity.
- Integrates factory calibration of ECU for optimal fuel mileage when combined with torque/horsepower increase.
- All OE hose connections accommodated and OE throttle body bolts to original location.
- Complete kit includes all necessary hardware for “factory installed” appearance. No cutting, welding or fabrication required for installation.
- Supercharger has self-contained lubrication, so there’s no maintenance required on supercharger—or supercharger system components.
Emissions legal in all 50 states.
- Installation and Warranty
- Engine calibration reflash is available through TIS using the Toyota scan tool or TechStream device. No other special tools or adapters are required but you will have to have a dealership perform this task. If you have a 2011 you should check to make sure the ECU map is available for your FJ.
- Conflicts with the TRD CAI.
Warranty is the same as other TRD powertrain components:
12 months or 12,000 miles or the balance of the 5 year/60,000 mile new car powertrain warranty, whichever is greater, when installed by an authorized Toyota dealer.
Superchargers installed by anyone other than an authorized Toyota dealer are warranted for 12 months or 12,000 miles.
Specific warranty information is included with the
The free shipping shown is for delivery within the contiguous U.S. via UPS ground only. I will ship anywhere in the world; options will be UPS or USPS if available. Please request a freight quote to your location. Sales tax is required for any sales inside the state of California. Shipping charges cover packaging, tracking and insurance. For international orders I will do what I can to eliminate / reduce the associated fees and taxes. Payment may be made by PayPal or I can arrange for direct credit card processing. These generally ship the next day but there is a chance it will take two days.