This item has been shown 218 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Finally the missing piece to complete the work of art of the 86 has arrived! We bring you the Toyota 86 steering wheel badge, made from high quality materials in an OEM finishing, fits in perfectly to the emboss area of the steering wheel.
1. Clean the steering wheel around the emboss logo area.
2. Ensure the steering wheel is clean and dry.
3. Unpeel the sticker cover on the back of the 86 steering wheel bagde.
4. Carefully allign the badge and stick in over the emboss logo.
5. Hold it firmly for two mintues to allow the sticker to intact with the steering wheel. NOTE: Free Postage is using standard postage service with NO tracking for Postage with registered and tracking number for insurance please select option postage. Thank You.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Dodge Shadow 2 door: 11.520 @ 114.730
Bryan, Engine: 2.2 liter, Supercharger: No Turbos: Single Tires: 24.5x8 Slicks
1995 Toyota Soarer 2.5 TT GTT-L: 12.574 @ 111.030
Manual Kallianis, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: Kumho KU31
1988 Dodge Shadow csx 11: 12.791 @ 106.442
Andrew Eszenszky, Engine: 2.2 16 valve, Turbos: yes Tires: YOKOHAMA
1989 Dodge Shadow ES turbo: 13.200 @ 101.050
gipper, Engine: 2.5 liter inline 4, Turbos: garret turbo
1991 Toyota Soarer TT: 14.060 @ 100.120
kelvin, Engine: 2491cc, Turbos: 2 stock ct12a twins Tires: bald 225/55R16
1988 Dodge Shadow ES: 14.280 @ 95.000
Nathan Doyle, Tires: mt slicks
1992 Dodge Shadow : 16.000 @ 75.000
1973 AMC Matador : 16.646 @ 81.760
Mike Spina, Engine: 304,