This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- UNIVERSAL FIT FOR VEHICLE WITH STRAIGHT EXHAUST TIP
- 100% Brand New in Box, Professional Packaging
- Package comes with 1x Turbo Sound Whistler
- Comes as an universal billet aluminum turbo whisle kit
- Directly bolt-on your existing unit
- No instruction will be provided
- Buyer will receive the same item as shown
- Professional Installation recommended
- Please contact us for any questions
- Other products are also available in our store
Fast and easy checkout
Please email us for telephone credit card payment
Shipping address must be same as billing address
2-7 BUSINESS DAYS
PR, HI, AK, GU, VI, PO BOX, APO, FPO
4-7 BUSINESS DAYS
(CAN UPGRADE TO USPS W/ EXTRA CHARGE)
5-10 BUSINESS DAYS
6-12 BUSINESS DAYS
- We only accept Pay Pal, Visa, Master, American Express, and Discover Cards.All credit card payment orders can only ship to the billing address of the credit card holder.
- All Pay Pal eCheck orders will be held unit it clears before shipping processing.
- When making your credit card payment, please have your iD, along with your item number ready for faster service.
- Sales tax applies to California buyer
- All payments must be received within 10 days after sale ends. If not a Non-Paying buyer Notice will be sent to
Shipping & Processing Methods:
- All orders will be shipped by UPS, USPS, and UPS Mail Innovations.
- All orders require 24-48 hours to process.After the payment is cleared, your order will be ship within 2-3 Business days.
- There are Absolutely NO C.O.D. and Local pick-ups.
- U.S. Domestic shipping addresses does not include the following:AK, HI, GU, PR, VI, PO Box, APO and FPO. Therefore please follow the shipping guide line above and pay correspondingly.
- International (except Canada) Tax & Duty charges are NOT included with the Shipping Price.All International (except Canada) buyers will have to pay for your own country's Tax & Duties. **Please double check before you offer or buys.
ATTENTION CANADA BUYERS:
All Canada buyers are required to pay a Brokerage Fee and Duty Tax, which will be included in the total shipping cost.
CHECKOUT PRICE = FINAL PRICE
(Absolutely no hidden extra fee)
*What is a brokerage fee? A broker is an individual of a firm licensed by the government to transact business with Customs agency on behalf of the importer. They determine duties and taxes, complete required Customs procedure, notify the importer of the duties and taxes to be paid, and bill the importer of all the duties.
- To return a product in compliance with Acekogyo's Satisfaction Guarantee, you must contact us toobtain a Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA) Number within14 days after arrival of the product.
- Winning offer notification & payment instructions will be sent to buyer automatically through eMail after sale ends.
- If the package was damaged/lost items caused by shipping carriers, we will file damage/lost claim to shipping carriers.
- We reserve the right to cancel the sale.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Pontiac Firebird Funny Car: 5.832 @ 249.080
James Rowland, Engine: 526 ci BAE, Supercharger: PSI D Turbos: - Tires: Hoozier
1999 Pontiac Firebird : 6.530 @ 218.050
Bob Hamilton, Engine: 655ci Pontiac, Supercharger: Blower Turbos: none
1981 Pontiac Firebird Turbo: 6.537 @ 220.380
Emmert, Engine: 540 ci, Turbos: custom t max
1996 Pontiac Firebird T/S: 6.774 @ 204.910
Matthew Buck, Engine: Nesbitt,
1992 Pontiac Firebird : 7.630 @ 184.250
Rob Ward, Engine: 540ci,
1969 Pontiac Firebird on 275 drag radials: 8.210 @ 169.000
Eric Petersen, Engine: 568, Tires: m/t 275 radials
1968 Pontiac Firebird : 9.122 @ 148.510
Steve Doornbosch, Engine: RMRE 555, Tires: M/T
1967 Pontiac Firebird : 9.400 @ 140.000
Jerry, Engine: 474, Tires: 33x16.5x15
1975 Pontiac Firebird : 9.750 @ 137.890
Chad, Engine: 469, Tires: 29.5X10.5 drag et's
1976 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am: 9.783 @ 135.700
Pontiac Dude, Engine: Pure Pontiac 455 cu.in., Tires: M/T 10.5
1969 Pontiac Firebird : 9.866 @ 135.990
Walt Dyrenfurth, Engine: 428 block, 461 CI, Tires: MT ET Drag 28X10.5
1967 Pontiac Firebird 489.2 chev: 10.046 @ 133.570
Jack, Engine: 489.2 chev, Tires: 14x32
1967 Pontiac Firebird : 10.145 @ 130.750
Jack Ward, Engine: 490 bbc, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 14x32 MT
1968 Pontiac Firebird : 10.309 @ 132.170
Don Helbling, Engine: 468 chevy, Tires: mickey's 32x14x15
1969 Pontiac Firebird : 10.380 @ 124.000
jose fournier, Engine: 383, Tires: 13X31 M/T
1980 Pontiac Firebird : 10.490 @ 125.210
Nathan Greer, Engine: 469 pontiac, Tires: 27
1988 Pontiac Firebird : 10.530 @ 126.000
Jack, Engine: 383, Tires: 28x10.5 15
1988 Pontiac Firebird : 10.530 @ 128.000
jack, Engine: 383 sbc afr210,
1969 Pontiac Firebird : 10.561 @ 124.980
Kyle Hanson, Engine: '69 Pontiac 400 w/Ohio Crankshaft 468 stroker kit, Tires: Moroso Drag Specials - M/T Drag 28x10.5
1968 Pontiac Firebird : 10.650 @ 124.000
Bobby, Engine: 455, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 11.5 x 28