This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- UNIVERSAL FIT FOR VEHICLE WITH STRAIGHT EXHAUST TIP
- 100% Brand New in Box, Professional Packaging
- Package comes with 1x Turbo Sound Whistler
- Comes as an universal billet aluminum turbo whisle kit
- Directly bolt-on your existing unit
- No instruction will be provided
- Buyer will receive the same item as shown
- Professional Installation recommended
- Please contact us for any questions
- Other products are also available in our store
Fast and easy checkout
Please email us for telephone credit card payment
Shipping address must be same as billing address
2-7 BUSINESS DAYS
PR, HI, AK, GU, VI, PO BOX, APO, FPO
4-7 BUSINESS DAYS
(CAN UPGRADE TO USPS W/ EXTRA CHARGE)
5-10 BUSINESS DAYS
6-12 BUSINESS DAYS
- We only accept Pay Pal, Visa, Master, American Express, and Discover Cards.All credit card payment orders can only ship to the billing address of the credit card holder.
- All Pay Pal eCheck orders will be held unit it clears before shipping processing.
- When making your credit card payment, please have your iD, along with your item number ready for faster service.
- Sales tax applies to California buyer
- All payments must be received within 10 days after sale ends. If not a Non-Paying buyer Notice will be sent to
Shipping & Processing Methods:
- All orders will be shipped by UPS, USPS, and UPS Mail Innovations.
- All orders require 24-48 hours to process.After the payment is cleared, your order will be ship within 2-3 Business days.
- There are Absolutely NO C.O.D. and Local pick-ups.
- U.S. Domestic shipping addresses does not include the following:AK, HI, GU, PR, VI, PO Box, APO and FPO. Therefore please follow the shipping guide line above and pay correspondingly.
- International (except Canada) Tax & Duty charges are NOT included with the Shipping Price.All International (except Canada) buyers will have to pay for your own country's Tax & Duties. **Please double check before you offer or buys.
ATTENTION CANADA BUYERS:
All Canada buyers are required to pay a Brokerage Fee and Duty Tax, which will be included in the total shipping cost.
CHECKOUT PRICE = FINAL PRICE
(Absolutely no hidden extra fee)
*What is a brokerage fee? A broker is an individual of a firm licensed by the government to transact business with Customs agency on behalf of the importer. They determine duties and taxes, complete required Customs procedure, notify the importer of the duties and taxes to be paid, and bill the importer of all the duties.
- To return a product in compliance with Acekogyo's Satisfaction Guarantee, you must contact us toobtain a Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA) Number within14 days after arrival of the product.
- Winning offer notification & payment instructions will be sent to buyer automatically through eMail after sale ends.
- If the package was damaged/lost items caused by shipping carriers, we will file damage/lost claim to shipping carriers.
- We reserve the right to cancel the sale.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Dodge Challenger 383 ATI D3M ProCharger: 8.541 @ 158.740
sdconcepts, Engine: 383cid, Supercharger: ATI D3M ProCharger
2008 Dodge Challenger Direct Connection: 9.247 @ 148.830
Brian Falzon, Engine: 440 Gen 3 aluminum Hemi, Turbos: 88mm Turbonetics Tires: Hoosier 9x30
1970 Dodge Challenger SE: 9.610 @ 137.890
MoparChas, Engine: 495 CID, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Dodge Challenger : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick et Roxanne, Engine: 440, Tires: 33-14.5
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.720 @ 138.320
Mario C., Engine: 508 p.c (n/a), Supercharger: nd Turbos: nd Tires: 30.0 in
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.950 @ 136.000
Melvin McDonald, Engine: 499, Tires: M/T 265/75 Drag radial
1971 Dodge Challenger : 10.400 @ 126.500
don rauch, Engine: 410 stroked, Tires: hoosiers
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T: 10.861 @ 124.960
Jon Dalton, Engine: 5.7 (345 CID) naturally aspirated, Tires: 28x10.5-15 M/T slicks
1970 Dodge Challenger : 10.904 @ 121.000
Bob Utes, Engine: 440 .040 @10.2:1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFGs f ront - MT drag radials rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT 6 Speed: 10.990 @ 126.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington forged 6.0L, Supercharger: Magnuson
1970 Dodge Challenger : 11.214 @ 118.940
Bob Utes, Engine: 440+.040 @ 10:1, Tires: BFGs front - M/T radial rear
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.287 @ 120.371
Barry Conner, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
2009 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.430 @ 116.000
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7 Hemi stock block, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger rt: 11.621 @ 115.810
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T: 11.687 @ 116.850
John Blateri, Engine: 5.7 L, Tires: Nitto NT05R 275/40/17
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.780 @ 115.940
Dan Newbold, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.790 @ 115.620
Dan Newbold, Engine: 346 in Mopar small block, Tires: Hoover frt & rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.795 @ 121.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington 6.0L Stroker, Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: M&H 275/50-17
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T: 11.857 @ 113.680
Jack Parris, Engine: 426 Hemi, Tires: M/T ET Streets
2010 Dodge Challenger SE: 11.925 @ 114.270
Joe Bowman, Engine: 3.5 V6, Supercharger: Powerdyne