This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Universal Type-S Style Blow Off Valve Red
- S Type Blow Off Valve
- Direct Bolt-On For All Turbo Application With Flange Universal Fitting Kit.
- This Blow Off Valves Are Easily Adjustable To Prevent Both Premature Boost Leakage And Compressor Surge.
- The Spring Stiffness Adjustment Screw And The Two Different Size Give The User The Option To Match Vehicle
- With Mild Upgrades To Heavily Tuned Engines.
- It Can Hold Up To 1200HP Or 25 PSI Of Boost Pressure.
- Professional Install Suggested
- Color: Red
- Professional Installation Suggested
- If instruction is included, we will list ABOVE with item info.
- NOTE: All of turbo parts and accessories do need to modification in order to fits perfectly. Otherwise we will list ABOVE.
SHIPPING RATE TABLE
48 USA States (excluding AK,HI)
3-8 Business Days
AK, GU, HI, PR, VI, APO/FPO, PO BOX
3-8 Business Days
5-14 Business Days
WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
5-14 Business Days
US CUSTOMER SHIPPING INSURANCE
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SHIPPING INSURANCE
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage claims. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligable for discounts).
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- For other locations outside of the United States, please send us a message or email us for a shipping quote.
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Orders will be ship out within 48 hours after a clear payment is recieved. (Except for weekends & Holidays)
- Tracking numbers or shipping comfirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
- This item is produced for off-road or show purpose only. This item is not suitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- International Customers: We accept PAYPAL (USD ONLY)
- Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 hours after payment has cleared. (Except for weekend & Holidays).
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the customer by email for a color change or refund.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Customer Service Team through the message system. We will not respond to questions outside of .
- All return merchandise must be authorized and assigned with a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (R.A.N) from our customer service representatives before returning a product. Contact us at (626)667-2570 during our business hours from M-F 10:00am to 6:30pm PST(Pacific Standard Time)
- Merchandise return without R.A.N will not be accepted. Please write the R.A.N clearly inside and outside of the package along with your name. Please attach a written explanation and your contact phone number with the return package.
- The R.A.N does not imply replacement or refund, but only to inspect the merchandise base on your claim after its return. Please also include a photo copy of your invoice showing the invoice number (It is recommend for customer to get the package insured and a tracking number on the return)
- It is the responsibility of the customer to repack the items for the return. We will not give credit or refund on any returned package that is damage due to insufficient packing or missing hardware & accessories.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- If an item is purchased incorrectly, it is the responsibility of the buyer to return the item. Return labels are not given to return these items. For exchanges if an item is purchased incorrectly, the buyer must return the item and pay for a reshipping fee in order to ship out a new item. If a refund is requested, the only the item cost will be refunded and may be subject to a restocking fee depending on the shipping costs. If the sale was free shipping, a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all unauthorized returns; original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Dodge Neon Sport: 9.846 @ 145.050
Steve Lockett, Engine: 2.4,
1998 Dodge Neon : 10.010 @ 138.000
Ed Carpino, Engine: 340 bored to 383 small blck crysler, Tires: mickey tompson et drag
1998 Dodge Neon ACR Coupe: 10.240 @ 130.000
Len Ayala, Engine: 2.0L chrysler, Turbos: Garrett GT series Tires: M/T
1999 Dodge Neon sport coupe: 10.350 @ 142.000
Eric Duncan, Engine: 2.0 , fully build, DOHC, Tires: m/t 24.5x13x8
1998 Dodge Neon Highline SOHC: 10.710 @ 124.000
Kevin Flint, Engine: 2.0 SOHC, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: t-52 Tires: 24.5x8x13 Hoosier
1996 Dodge Neon sport: 10.760 @ 128.000
Angela Galante, Engine: 2.4, SRT internals, Turbos: Hahn Racecraft 25G Tires: 24 1/2X8X13 Hoosier slicks
1997 Dodge Neon ACR: 11.294 @ 127.820
Matt Tripp, Engine: 2.4 DOHC (SRT-4 swap), Turbos: BW S372 Tires: M&H 25x8.7
1996 Dodge Neon 2door 2.2Lstroker nitrous: 11.400 @ 124.000
matthew devoe, Engine: 2.2Lstroker, Tires: mh 24.5/8.5/13slick mh 24/3.5/15 skinny
1998 Dodge Neon Coupe: 11.736 @ 123.865
Christian Nolin, Engine: 2.4, Tires: 24.5x8.5x13
1996 Dodge Neon Sport Coupe: 11.800 @ 123.750
Eric Urness, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: T3/T04S 60trim .70ar/ .63ar 76 trim Tires: 25x9x13 M&H
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.250 @ 122.780
Craig Martinelli, Engine: 2.0 DOHC, Turbos: Super 20G-H Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1995 Dodge Neon ACR: 12.313 @ 111.510
Jeff Ball, Engine: 1997 Dodge 2.4, Tires: Hoosier 24.5 x 8 -13
1995 Dodge Neon ACR: 12.386 @ 117.600
ROBERT PYSZKA, JR., Engine: 2.0L (1996cc) DOHC 420A, Turbos: GARRET T3/T4 Tires: NITTO 555 SERIES DRAG
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.500 @ 110.830
DRIVER X, Engine: 2.0L DOHC, Turbos: stock SRT4 Tires: 185 65 17 YOKOHAMA
2004 Dodge Neon SE: 12.682 @ 106.180
Erick Steinmaier, Engine: 2.0 Sohc, Turbos: Mitsubishi Super 16g Tires: Kumho Victoracer V710
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.701 @ 112.220
Aaron, Engine: Stock 2.0, Turbos: Stock SRT-4 turbofold Tires: Stock 185/65/14
1995 Dodge Neon ls: 12.769 @ 101.810
Chico SOHC, Engine: 2.0 SOHC, Turbos: TD05 16G (Hahnrace craft) Tires: BF Goodrich drag radials
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.810 @ 107.810
Kyle, Engine: 2.4 (05 SRT-4 SWAP), Turbos: Stock TDO4 Tires: 22x8x15 M+H Slicks
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.944 @ 101.510
Keith Koch, Engine: 2.4, Tires: 22x8 slicks
1996 Dodge Neon sport: 13.000 @ 107.200
Mike Swift, Engine: 2.4 all motor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 23*8.5*15 M&H