This item has been shown 1191 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
UNIVERSAL FITMENT FOR MOST VEHICLE
- 100% brand new in box, professional packaging
- Bolt-on Exhaust Tip Turbo Whistler Simulator
- Directly bolt on without any modification
- Including everything shown in picture.
- Item will NOT come with Installation Instruction
- Professional Installation Recommended.
- Winner will receive same item as shown
Fast and easy checkout
Please email us for telephone credit card payment
Shipping address must be same as billing address
2-7 BUSINESS DAYS
PR, HI, AK, GU, VI, PO BOX, APO, FPO
4-7 BUSINESS DAYS
5-10 BUSINESS DAYS
6-12 BUSINESS DAYS
- We only accept Pay Pal, Visa, Master, American Express, and Discover Cards.All credit card payment orders can only ship to the billing address of the credit card holder.
- All Pay Pal eCheck orders will be held unit it clears before shipping processing.
- When making your credit card payment, please have your iD, along with your item number ready for faster service.
- Sales tax applies to California buyer
- All payments must be received within 10 days after sale ends. If not a Non-Paying buyer Notice will be sent to
Shipping & Processing Methods:
- All orders will be shipped by UPS, USPS, and UPS Mail Innovations.
- All orders require 24-48 hours to process.After the payment is cleared, your order will be ship within 2-3 Business days.
- There are Absolutely NO C.O.D. and Local pick-ups.
- U.S. Domestic shipping addresses does not include the following:AK, HI, GU, PR, VI, PO Box, APO and FPO. Therefore please follow the shipping guide line above and pay correspondingly.
- International (except Canada) Tax & Duty charges are NOT included with the Shipping Price.All International (except Canada) buyers will have to pay for your own country's Tax & Duties. **Please double check before you offer or buys.
ATTENTION CANADA BUYERS:
All Canada buyers are required to pay a Brokerage Fee and Duty Tax, which will be included in the total shipping cost.
CHECKOUT PRICE = FINAL PRICE
(Absolutely no hidden extra fee)
*What is a brokerage fee? A broker is an individual of a firm licensed by the government to transact business with Customs agency on behalf of the importer. They determine duties and taxes, complete required Customs procedure, notify the importer of the duties and taxes to be paid, and bill the importer of all the duties.
- To return a product in compliance with Acekogyo's Satisfaction Guarantee, you must contact us toobtain a Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA) Number within14 days after arrival of the product.
- Winning offer notification & payment instructions will be sent to buyer automatically through eMail after sale ends.
- If the package was damaged/lost items caused by shipping carriers, we will file damage/lost claim to shipping carriers.
- We reserve the right to cancel the sale.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Yamaha Snowmobile Turbo: 8.615 @ 155.260
2003 Yamaha Snowmobile RX1: 10.200 @ 124.500
Rick Nowlan, Engine: 1000cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: camoplast 10''
1982 Toyota Corona XT130: 10.720 @ 128.540
Chris Davey, Engine: 1JZ-GTE, Turbos: Hypergear TR44 Tires: F: 165/70 15, R: 225/60 15 ET Street radials
1991 Acura Legend DV8ED TURBO: 12.100 @ 124.040
Christian Pascale, Engine: 3.5, Turbos: Yes Tires: M&H Dot Slicks 26x10.5x15
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc sedan: 12.595 @ 109.550
tranced, Engine: lnf 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: street AA 400 treadwear
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.750 @ 108.900
Stuart Leiby, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: Factory M62 Tires: 555r's
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS SC: 12.841 @ 114.900
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi Tires: Hoosier QTP's 26x9.5x16
1999 Volkswagen Lupo : 12.842 @ 0.000
Szymon Damek, Engine: 1,9 TDI, Turbos: GT20 Tires: slick
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC: 12.852 @ 115.650
Paul Pilinko, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: Turbonetics HiFi 60-1 Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9.5x16
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo: 12.862 @ 109.100
Brad Tew, Engine: 2.0 I4 Turbo, Turbos: K04 Tires: BFGoodrich KDW G-force
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/tc: 12.929 @ 113.250
trevor swain, Engine: 2.0 ecotec, Turbos: stock Tires: 245/45/17 nitto nt555r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 12.940 @ 106.000
Rob Archer, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock
1991 Acura Legend LS Nitrous: 12.953 @ 107.865
Christian Pascale, Engine: 3.5 RL bottomend, Tires: M/H slicks
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt ss/sc: 13.113 @ 116.000
Paul Pilinko, Engine: 2.0 I4, stock, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: track Hoosier QTP's street, bald lol
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS TC: 13.129 @ 0.000
litalien2001, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: stock Tires: drag radial bfgoodrich
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.170 @ 110.400
Cory Cercone, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock k04 Tires: Dunlop Fierce
2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS: 13.182 @ 115.120
Sean A AKA .ninja44, Engine: 2.0 LNF, Turbos: stock KO4 Tires: Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs 235 40 18
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.216 @ 110.260
Chris Bodnar, Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: Stock
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.231 @ 104.080
Brad Cain (ralliartist), Engine: 2.0 LSJ, Supercharger: stock M62 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets 26x10.5x16
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged: 13.296 @ 107.860
Brian Miller, Engine: 2.0 L, Supercharger: Eaton M62