This item has been shown 546 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- You're looking a Turbo Heat Shield Blanket, it's 100% Brand new item, the turbo blanket is the best, cheapest &easiest way to keep your turbo from causing any damage to the rest of your car that helps isolates your turbocharger from the engine compartment, keep the superheated air where is belongs. Made as high quality materialthat will hold up to 2,000 degree. you will receive the item show as picture above.
- Outside Dia. 14"
- Inner Dia. 10"
- Width: 3"
- Please search our store for the different color
- We do accept paypal only, immediate payment may be required.
- Paypal payments received by 12:00pm pst on business days will be shipped the same day.
- Payments received on weekends. Holidays or after 12:00pm will ship the following business day.
- Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a Holiday will ship on the next business day.
- Our items are shipped from multiple locations throughout the Uited States.
- U.S. Domestic address (48 States Only) shipping fee WILL NOT apply to P.O.Box, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU, VI, MP, RI.
- All Shipments come with tracking confirmation that will update on paypal when shipped
- The item purchased will be delivered in 3~7 business days, after shipment we are not able to guarantee combined shipping even if multiple items are paid with the same payment.
- Shipments to destinations outside the United States may take up to 20 days to clear customs and be delivered however most shipments are received within 2 to 3 weeks.
- We offer 14 days return policy for the exchange or refund if you encounter a problem, please contact us with a detailed description of the issue, so we can assist you.
- This item come with 1 year manufactory warranty, please contact us for the detail information.
- If you don't get response within 1 ~ 2 business days, please check your e-Bay e-mail or My Messages.
- In case, your email provider has an overly-aggressive spam filter blocking or my emails. Please add us in your contact and email us again.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR GT28RS: 12.144 @ 113.870
Edward, Engine: 4g93T 1.8, Supercharger: none Turbos: GT28RS Tires: 23/ 8.0-13
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 12.830 @ 106.060
Eddie Menendez, Engine: 4b11t, Turbos: Evo X
1996 Mitsubishi Lancer GTi sedan: 12.855 @ 110.800
Ramadhany Wicaksono A Salvo, Engine: stock engine 1.8L DOHC, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: MH slick
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed: 12.949 @ 112.262
Focus, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Garett
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.202 @ 101.990
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.294 @ 100.840
4B11T, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2001 Mazda Protege MP3: 13.300 @ 108.000
Kooldino, Engine: SpeedCircuit custom engine, Turbos: T3 60 Trim
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.382 @ 100.220
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Series II: 13.414 @ 99.930
Steven Duong, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Yokohama
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer RalliArt: 13.523 @ 98.490
Gilbert Garcia, Tires: 225 Sumitomo HTZ III
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.560 @ 102.670
punk's, Engine: 4g69, Supercharger: - Turbos: Garret T3 Tires: kumho ECSTA spt
2003 Mazda Protege msp: 13.565 @ 108.690
1994 Mazda Protege dx: 13.591 @ 108.860
zach s., Engine: mazda 323 gt-r bp-c8, Tires: 205-60-14
2009 Infiniti FX50 S: 13.610 @ 104.020
NA, Engine: V8 5026cc, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport 01
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer ralliart: 13.647 @ 105.310
jamie, Engine: 2.4L MIVEC, Tires: Nexen 225/40/16
1993 Mazda Protege lx: 13.700 @ 102.000
Frederic, Engine: 1.8l dohc, Turbos: vj-20 Tires: hoosier slick
2009 Infiniti FX50 : 13.710 @ 102.100
NA, Engine: V8, Tires: Dunlop Sport SP Sport 01
1988 Mitsubishi Lancer CB GSR: 13.907 @ 99.000
Travis L, Engine: 4G61 1.6, Turbos: TD05H s16G Tires: kenda komet 195/60
1994 Mazda Protege DX Turbo: 13.913 @ 98.510
Luis, Engine: 1.8 dohc BP05 head on BP26 block, Turbos: stock Tires: 15inch G FORCE DRAG RADIAL
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed Turbo: 13.960 @ 102.130
Eric Trigg, Engine: FSDET, Turbos: GT28RS (disco Potato) Tires: Hankook Ventus RS2