This item has been shown 1531 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- You're looking a Turbo Heat Shield Blanket, it's 100% Brand new item, the turbo blanket is the best, cheapest &easiest way to keep your turbo from causing any damage to the rest of your car that helps isolates your turbocharger from the engine compartment, keep the superheated air where is belongs. Made as high quality materialthat will hold up to 2,000 degree. you will receive the item show as picture above.
- Outside Dia. 14"
- Inner Dia. 10"
- Width: 3"
- We accept Paypal only.
- All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor PayPal.
- Payment must be received within 7 business days of sale closing.
- Please leave note in PayPal when making the payment if you have any special request.
- Items usually will be processed for shipment within 24 hours after the day of purchase. Items will normally be shipped out by USPS, UPS or Fedex. We reserve the right to make the discretion on which shipping carriers will be utilized for shipment, depending on the size, the weight, and/or the location of the item where it will be shipped to. It may take up to 36 hours for shipping carriers to update the tracking information on their website after tracking number is provided to the buyer. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is no show of progress/movement of prodcut on the shipping carrier's website after3 business days from the day that the tracking number is provided. If an item is ordered Friday afternoon through Sunday they will be shipped first thing Monday.
- We do not ship on major holidays.
- If for some reason you need to expidite the shipping please feel free to contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Some items do ship out of the United States if you are not sure contact us via the message system.
- Be sure to include and double check that you provide us with the correct shipping address if the item is shipped to the incorrect address due to the wrong information being provided buyer will have to pay a second shipping charge to re-ship the item.
- Shipments to P.O. box/HI, AK, VI, PR, GU, MP, APO/FPO will be shipped by USPS, Additional charge might be required!!
- For Canada Buyers are responsible to pay for custom duty that is charged by Canada government.
- Delivery transit usually takes 2-10 business days for U.S. customers &2-3 weeksfor international shipment, depends on destination.
- All products purchased from Priced Right Sales are subjuct to our 30 day return policy which is determined by the date of purchase. Our standard 20% restocking fee applies to all products returned also the original shipping amount we paid will also be deducted.
Standard Returns Instructions:
- -To return an item you have purchased we ask you contact us via the message system.
- -All items must be returned in original packaging and in unused condition. If the item appears to have been used or altered in any way a refund will not be provided.
- -If a item is recieved defective, mis-described or you are wanting a different item they can be exchanged with no restocking fee.
-If the item is defective or mis described the buyer still pays return shipping but we pay the shipping to get the new item back to you.
-If we do not find the item to be defective we do not pay return shipping.
-If you are just simply exchanging an item if there is any difference in cost buyer is responsible for the additional cost and also return shipping both ways.
- All items returned or exchanged must have detailed instructions of the product issue or the item you are exchanging it for, along with return address, contact information including phone number and email address. If the item is returned with no information it will not be processed.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Because we always test fit our products, it is rare that our item will have fitment issue. If in case the item you receive does not fit your car, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is our fault to list the wrong model for the fitment, we will offer full refund for our customer.
- We at Priced Right Sales take care of all manufacture warranty's for items sold for 30 days against manufacture defects unless otherwise stated in the listing.
Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use and we are not responsible in any way for mis used or damages caused by poducts sold. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- We ALWAYS recommend professional installation. Buyer will take full responsibility if they choose to install the item themselves.
- If item is out of stock, we will email our customer the ETA of the next container, and we will offer 10% discount for the transaction if customer is willing to wait for the shipment.
- If it is our fault, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is not our fault but buyer wants a refund, we can refund item price only (20% restocking fee is needed for free shipping items).
- We at Priced Right Sales offer a wide variety of products buyers want at the lowest prices. Every item is in stock and carefully packaged by our staff and is given our personal attention to ensure it is processed accurately and quickly. Using the latest technology to ensure safe shipment to you. We also believe in our customer service if for any reason you have a question about one or more of our products or are not satisfied please contact us via the message system. Enjoy your visit!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 8.430 @ 156.000
TODD KASPER, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: MT 33x10.5x15
1989 Lincoln Mark VII : 8.910 @ 152.560
Bill Kieler, Engine: 388CID 351W base, Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1994 Honda del Sol : 9.318 @ 153.020
Harry Sohn, Engine: B18, Turbos: T-74 Tires: Goodyear slicks
2003 Victory V92C c-rod: 10.180 @ 133.560
2001 Victory V92C : 10.217 @ 127.510
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 110,
2001 Victory V92C pmrt 104: 10.591 @ 127.640
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Supercharger: pmrt / rotrex
1988 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 10.750 @ 125.000
Paul K. Viele, Engine: 363, Supercharger: ProCharger D1-SC Tires: M/T drag radial 295
2001 Victory V92C PMRT 104 ci: 10.893 @ 124.480
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Tires: shinko shealth 003
2001 Victory V92C pmrt104: 10.943 @ 121.670
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Tires: stealth 003, shinko
2007 Honda Interceptor VFR800: 10.957 @ 124.550
Jonathan Mravic, Engine: stock, Supercharger: N/a Turbos: N/a Tires: Crappy Bridgestone bt23
2003 Victory V92C CC: 11.100 @ 123.090
Torch, Engine: Freedom,
2003 Victory V92C : 11.130 @ 123.050
Jethro, Engine: Victory, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: Avon
2001 Victory V92C PMRT 104 ci: 11.177 @ 121.670
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104,
2003 Victory V92C CC Freedom motor: 11.180 @ 118.970
Torch, Engine: By Lloydz,
1994 Honda Interceptor VFR 750 rc36: 11.735 @ 117.180
1997 Honda del Sol Vtec (JRSC + Nitrous): 11.820 @ 118.880
Ryan Gerstmar, Engine: 2l B18C1 with Golden Eagle wet sleeves, Supercharger: Ported Eaton M62 Tires: M & H 23x8.5x15
1998 Honda Interceptor : 11.897 @ 114.040
Justin Kimbrough, Engine: 800cc, Tires: Conti-Road Attack Rear 180
2006 Honda Interceptor Vtec: 12.022 @ 114.110
1997 Honda del Sol S: 12.178 @ 119.460
Shane Souza, Engine: B16, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: T4
2003 Victory V92C Classic Cruiser: 12.315 @ 108.640
Fred Bierer, Engine: 100 cu.in, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a