This item has been shown 934 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- You're looking a Turbo Heat Shield Blanket, it's 100% Brand new item, the turbo blanket is the best, cheapest &easiest way to keep your turbo from causing any damage to the rest of your car that helps isolates your turbocharger from the engine compartment, keep the superheated air where is belongs. Made as high quality materialthat will hold up to 2,000 degree. you will receive the item show as picture above.
- Outside Dia. 14"
- Inner Dia. 10"
- Width: 3"
- We at Priced Right Sales our dedicated to having a fast and reliable shipping process. All items purchased by noon central time Monday - Friday will be shipped within 48 hrs, in most cases all items are shipped the same day they are ordered. If an item is ordered Friday afternoon through Sunday they will be shipped first thing Monday.
- We do not ship on major holidays.
- If for some reason you need to expidite the shipping please feel free to contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Some items do ship out of the United States if you are not sure contact us via the message system.
- Be sure to include and double check that you provide us with the correct shipping address if the item is shipped to the incorrect address due to the wrong information being provided buyer will have to pay a second shipping charge to re-ship the item.
- Shipments to P.O. box/HI, AK, VI, PR, GU, MP, APO/FPO will be shipped by USPS, Additional charge might be required!!
- For Canada Buyers are responsible to pay for custom duty that is charged by Canada government.
- Delivery transit usually takes 2-10 business days for U.S. customers &2-3 weeksfor international shipment, depends on destination.
- All products purchased from Priced Right Sales are subjuct to our 30 day return policy which is determined by the date of purchase. Our standard 20% restocking fee applies to all products returned also the original shipping amount we paid will also be deducted.
Standard Returns Instructions:
- -To return an item you have purchased we ask you contact us via the message system.
- -All items must be returned in original packaging and in unused condition. If the item appears to have been used or altered in any way a refund will not be provided.
- -If a item is recieved defective, mis-described or you are wanting a different item they can be exchanged with no restocking fee.
-If the item is defective or mis described the buyer still pays return shipping but we pay the shipping to get the new item back to you.
-If we do not find the item to be defective we do not pay return shipping.
-If you are just simply exchanging an item if there is any difference in cost buyer is responsible for the additional cost and also return shipping both ways.
- All items returned or exchanged must have detailed instructions of the product issue or the item you are exchanging it for, along with return address, contact information including phone number and email address. If the item is returned with no information it will not be processed.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Because we always test fit our products, it is rare that our item will have fitment issue. If in case the item you receive does not fit your car, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is our fault to list the wrong model for the fitment, we will offer full refund for our customer.
- We at Priced Right Sales take care of all manufacture warranty's for items sold for 30 days against manufacture defects unless otherwise stated in the listing.
Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use and we are not responsible in any way for mis used or damages caused by poducts sold. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- We ALWAYS recommend professional installation. Buyer will take full responsibility if they choose to install the item themselves.
- If item is out of stock, we will email our customer the ETA of the next container, and we will offer 10% discount for the transaction if customer is willing to wait for the shipment.
- If it is our fault, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is not our fault but buyer wants a refund, we can refund item price only (20% restocking fee is needed for free shipping items).
- We at Priced Right Sales offer a wide variety of products buyers want at the lowest prices. Every item is in stock and carefully packaged by our staff and is given our personal attention to ensure it is processed accurately and quickly. Using the latest technology to ensure safe shipment to you. We also believe in our customer service if for any reason you have a question about one or more of our products or are not satisfied please contact us via the message system. Enjoy your visit!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1978 Chevrolet G Van Shorty: 9.915 @ 133.840
Dave Jarvis, Engine: 418 CI Small block Chevy!!!!, Tires: Slicks!
1972 Chevrolet G Van : 9.997 @ 134.770
Joe Cheek, Engine: yes, Supercharger: yes Turbos: no
1978 Chevrolet G Van Street Van: 11.001 @ 122.630
paul, Engine: 468, Supercharger: yes Tires: BF Goodrich
1979 Chevrolet G Van : 11.015 @ 114.920
1968 Chevrolet G Van 90: 11.193 @ 118.150
Tom Rock, Engine: 383 iron small block, Tires: hoosier 27 x 10.5
1979 Chevrolet G Van : 11.390 @ 119.000
John Karson, Engine: 468, Supercharger: BDS 671 Tires: Mickey Thomson
1970 Chevrolet G Van 90: 11.390 @ 116.980
Tom Evans, Engine: 427sbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 29x14.50x15prodrags
2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK500 : 13.080 @ 106.850
buffyclk500, Tires: NT-01
2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK500 abracing: 13.290 @ 105.720
2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK500 : 13.445 @ 104.190
1979 Chevrolet G Van 10 series: 13.670 @ 98.800
Tony Iggy, Engine: 383 Stroked, Supercharger: B&M High Eneregy low profile Blower Tires: low profile GoodRich
2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK500 : 13.758 @ 102.820
adam albino, Engine: m113, Tires: nitto nt555 street
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK500 : 13.900 @ 100.030
1993 Cadillac Allante : 14.900 @ 92.910
Mr. J, Engine: 4.6-liter Northstar V8 295-horsepower, Tires: 225/60VR-16
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS: 15.910 @ 86.710
NA, Engine: Inline 4: 185 HP,
2012 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport: 15.910 @ 86.990
NA, Engine: Inline 4: 185 HP,
1983 Chevrolet G Van G20 Conversio: 15.927 @ 88.657
Chris, Engine: 1983 van 4 bolt main 305 bored .040, Supercharger: N/A(But is getting a whipple for TBI) Turbos: N/A Tires: P-275/60/R17 Front and P295/50/R17 Rear(Almost ide