This item has been shown -1 times.
MONZA EXHAUST HEADERS
TRIUMPH SPITFIRE68 TO 80
This is a Monza Exhaust Header for 1967 to 1980 Triumph Spitfire. The header comes with a Heavy Duty Exhaust manifold gasket.Adda exhaust systemfrom store and save on shipping.
visit our store for all your british car part needs
Items must be paid for within3 days. Thank you.
For fastest processing, pay us securely through PayPal immediately after sale ends.
Combined S/H Discounts
We are happy to save you money by combining your purchases of different products into a single transaction; but be aware, the savings primarily come from reduced processing and paperwork, not so much the actual postage savings. does not do this automatically, so to benefit from these savings, you must strictly adhere to the following:
- All purchases are within a 7 day period, and
- Paid from a single invoice sent by us to you, and
- Paid in full with a single PayPal payment.
Therefore, if you are making multiple purchases, do not checkout and do not pay for anything until you are finished buying. Then request a "combined invoice with discounted S/H" for all of your purchased items.
Email may take several business days to be answered -- Please be patient and plan accordingly.
British Spares has been serving the British Car community for over 15 years. We try and answer phone calls during normal business hours, but we do also run a British Car repair and restoration shop and may not be able to get to the phone or email for a few hours. Please leave a message or send an email and we will do our best to get back to you before end of business day.
“International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.”
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.