This item has been shown 5916 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
TRI-Y STAINLESS STEEL RACING EXHAUST HEADER ACURA HONDA INTEGRA B-SERIES B18B1
ITEM SKU: KOS-HDS-AI94GSR-TY
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel material
TIG welded CNC machine flange
O2 sensor insertion and metal gasket included
4-2-1 JDM racing design
Increase high flow air, instantly gain 10 to 15 horsepower or torque
1 x Set of exhaust header
All necessary hardware, bolts, and gaskets
Honda Civic Si required modification for firment
Honda Del Sol V-TEC required modification for firment
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your
shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Acura Integra GS-R: 9.400 @ 154.550
Mike Carl, Engine: 1.8 LS/vtec, Turbos: T72 Tires: 28x10 Goodyear
1995 Acura Integra LS: 9.590 @ 152.450
Alexei Guinitaran, Engine: 1.8L LS VTEC, Turbos: S372 Tires: M/T
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.620 @ 137.370
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 3.9 litre modified, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 0 Tires: 28 x 9 x 14 ET Drag
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.810 @ 138.620
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.9 litre, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 Turbos: none
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.960 @ 136.130
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8, Supercharger: GMC 4/71
1994 Acura Integra : 10.020 @ 146.000
STEVE ASHER, Engine: 2.2 VTEC, Supercharger: NEVER Turbos: T-61 Tires: M&H
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.290 @ 131.390
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.6 litre (280 ci), Supercharger: GM 4/71 Tires: MT ET Drag 28x9x15
1998 Acura Integra Type R: 10.344 @ 148.390
Mike, Engine: B18C5, Supercharger: removed for turbo Turbos: aftermarket Tires: slicks
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.410 @ 129.550
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.660 @ 126.510
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo prox + M/T ET Drags
1998 Acura Integra Type-R: 10.980 @ 131.200
Mauro Anastasi, Engine: 1799cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: T34 Turbonetics Tires: M/T 24.5
2000 Acura Integra ls: 10.990 @ 127.260
steve graham, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t60
1996 Acura Integra GSR: 11.011 @ 136.870
Ben DiSabatino IV, Engine: B18C1 81.5x87mm, Turbos: Garrett P-Trim T67 Ball Bearing Tires: MH 24.5x8.7x13
1997 Acura Integra RS Turbo GT3076: 11.400 @ 127.000
Eric Riemer, Engine: Sleeved B18B, Turbos: GT3076
2001 Acura Integra GSR Turbo: 11.485 @ 129.570
Deon Mitchell, Engine: B18 C1 Block B18C5 Head, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Custom Dual BB T67 Tires: 245/40/18 BFG Drag Radials Front 215/35/18 Nittos
1975 MG B GT V8: 11.560 @ 117.810
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 4.6, 0 0 Tires: Toyo and MT Streets
1996 Acura Integra rsT: 11.598 @ 123.220
bret read, Engine: 2.0 ls/vtec, Turbos: full-race t3/t67 ho Tires: 24.5x7x13s mt
1995 Acura Integra : 11.610 @ 125.000
Chris Quinn, Engine: B18C1, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: 22X8 MH SLICK
1994 Acura Integra GSR: 11.628 @ 126.102
Morris Watson, Engine: B18C1, Supercharger: JRSC Tires: 205 45 17
1990 Acura Integra LS V-TEC: 11.673 @ 127.010
AMORIS MARTINEZ, Engine: B18A1 golden eagle sleeve, Turbos: TUBONETIC 66mm Tires: 215/55R14