This item has been shown 89 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
TRI-Y STAINLESS STEEL RACING EXHAUST HEADER ACURA HONDA B-SERIES DOHC B18B B18B1
100% Brand New, Never Been Used or Installed
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
O2 sensor insertion and metal gasket included
1.75" Inlet, 2.5" Outlet
Increase High Flow Air, Gain 10~15 Hp. / Tq.
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included) Direct bolt-on installation for 94-01 Acura Integra GSR/Type-R
Modification needed for 99-00 Honda Civic Si and 93-97 Honda Del Sol VTEC Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers come in. Exhaust performance headers do away with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent the backpressure that occurs in a common exhaust manifold. When cylinders don't have to fight each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels. Combined with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system will remove all restrictions and your engine will perform at its potential.
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We ship all our items either via UPS/FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.620 @ 137.370
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 3.9 litre modified, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 0 Tires: 28 x 9 x 14 ET Drag
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.810 @ 138.620
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.9 litre, Supercharger: GMC 4/71 Turbos: none
1975 MG B GT V8: 9.960 @ 136.130
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8, Supercharger: GMC 4/71
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.290 @ 131.390
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover V8 4.6 litre (280 ci), Supercharger: GM 4/71 Tires: MT ET Drag 28x9x15
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.410 @ 129.550
1975 MG B GT V8: 10.660 @ 126.510
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo prox + M/T ET Drags
1975 MG B GT V8: 11.560 @ 117.810
Perry Stephenson, Engine: Rover 4.6, 0 0 Tires: Toyo and MT Streets
1975 MG B GT V8: 12.080 @ 114.200
Perry Stephenson, Engine: 4.6 litre Rover V8, 0 0 Tires: Dunlop and BFG Drag Radials
1971 MG B V6: 13.342 @ 104.195
Terry, Engine: 4.3 chevy bored 4.5, 2 bolts main, Tires: Sumitomo HRT200 185-70-14
1972 MG B : 16.000 @ 90.000
Adam Sassi, Engine: British Leyland 18V 1.8L, Supercharger: Normally Asparated Turbos: Normally Asparated Tires: 185/65/14 Bridgestone Potenza RE-950