This item has been shown 5392 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
TRI-Y SS RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 94-01 INTEGRA/CIVIC SI B16/18 GSR/TYPE-R
ITEM SKU: HDS-AI94GSR-TY
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
O2 Sensor Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
1.75" Inlet, 2.50" Outlet
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Header Exhaust System, Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture above (ALL if any is necessary for Installation)
94-01 Acura Integra GSR/Type-R
Direct Bolt-On Installation
99-00 Honda Civic Si
93-97 Honda Del Sol V-TEC
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Yugo GV : 11.670 @ 0.000
douros antonis, Engine: 2000cc lancia, Turbos: turbonetics 62-1 Tires: 24.5.8 mt
2005 Scion xA Turbo t3 60 trim: 12.620 @ 113.000
Justin Crenshaw, Engine: 1.5 Ptuning spec SS 1nzfe, Turbos: t3 60 trim Tires: MT 9.5
1986 Yugo GV DragRacer: 14.796 @ 89.540
Dave Benton, Engine: 1.3L YUGO, Tires: Hoosier slicks
2005 Scion xA rs 1.0: 16.136 @ 85.880
tom forton, Engine: 1.5 vvti,
2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL: 16.510 @ 84.210
2006 Scion xA : 17.030 @ 81.477
2006 Scion xA : 17.646 @ 78.030
2006 Scion xA Cold Air Intake: 17.925 @ 77.370