This item has been shown 2344 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Description You are offerding on ONE brand new TPMS rebuild kit as pictured.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specs! MADE IN THE USA! Not Chinese made garbage like others sell.
- Multiplekits available if you need more then one or want an extra one for next time. Select the quantity when you checkout. We have hundreds in stock and ready to ship.
- We specialize in OEM parts. If you can get it from a GM dealership we can get it for you CHEAPER! If you don't see it listed contact us for a quote!
- This kit contains the new grommet, washer, nut, valve core, and caps that are required to be installed whenever a tire equipped with TPMS is removed and replaced on a wheel rim. See picture to see exactly what's included.
- This kit works on several hundred vehicles. Click the "COMPATIBILITY" button on this page to verify it works with your vehicle. If you can't find a kit for your vehicle contact us and we'll get you one.
- Paypal is the only form of payment accepted.
- Payment must be received within 72 hours of sale end.
Terms of Sale
- All sales are final unless item is not as described.
- We take pride in our response and have hadthousands of happy customers. Feel free to browse our response to see what others think!
- We always leave positive response and appreciate if you do as well once you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- If for any reason at all you are not satisfied 100% PLEASE contact us before leaving response so we can rectify your situation. We are human and make mistakes too.
- Under 's new response format anything less then 5stars in a category is considered sub-par and results in higher seller fees for the seller. This results in us having to raise our prices. Weenjoy passing our savings on to you so if you feel you have received less then 5 star service in any category please let us know so we know where we can improve.
- If you can't find something we will get it for you!
- Contact us for a part you don't see listed and we will list it for you.
- We guarantee that anything you can get from a dealership we can get for you cheaper
- We can get you below dealership prices on ANY part or accessory from Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, GMC, and Hummer!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Pontiac GTO Pro Stock: 7.361 @ 184.570
Michael Campolucci, Engine: KRE MR-1A 535,
1966 Pontiac GTO : 7.760 @ 178.000
Bjoern Laehndorf, Engine: Steve Schmidt 499 Pro Stock, Tires: Goodyear / Hoosier
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 7.870 @ 175.940
Ron Crookshanks, Engine: 540 bbc, Supercharger: 8-71 high helix by the blower sho Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t et streets 33x 18.5
2005 Pontiac GTO F-1R Procharger: 8.958 @ 154.210
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7 427, Supercharger: F-1R Procharger Turbos: N/A
2005 Pontiac GTO : 9.199 @ 151.050
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7X, Supercharger: Procharger F-1R Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier
2004 Pontiac GTO SS Supercharged LQ9 408 ci : 9.746 @ 142.130
Fadi Tamour, Engine: LQ9 408 ci , Supercharger: Vortech V7 YSI Tires: 28/10.5/15
1968 Pontiac GTO : 9.824 @ 140.440
Louis Fishgold, Engine: Butler 505 CI, Tires: M/T 28 x 10.5
2004 Pontiac GTO : 9.929 @ 136.600
Hardcore, Engine: LS2 -403 stroker, Tires: 26/10.0-15S MT Slicks
1971 Pontiac GTO HO: 10.220 @ 129.030
JONATHON DAO, Engine: 467, Tires: GOODYEARS
2004 Pontiac GTO : 10.260 @ 134.000
Doc GTO, Engine: LQ9 370ci, Supercharger: TVS 2300 Tires: Hoosiers
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 10.360 @ 131.890
Don Carlson, Engine: 455 Pontiac Stock Bore & Stroke, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Moroso Drag, Firestone
2005 Pontiac GTO : 10.496 @ 130.350
Dan Knabb (aka, FraggerCrue), Engine: LS2, Tires: stock front, Hoosier 275/17 DRs
1970 Pontiac GTO Ram air iii: 10.520 @ 128.800
John D, Engine: 541 IA2 Pontiac, Tires: Hoosier 29.5X 12.5 x 15
2004 Pontiac GTO LS2: 10.587 @ 130.370
ETCO RACING DD Sr., Engine: LS2, Turbos: Pro Charger Tires: MT Drag Radials
2004 Pontiac GTO LS2: 10.622 @ 131.420
ETCO RACING SD, Engine: LS2, Turbos: Pro Charger Tires: MT Drag radials
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 10.650 @ 125.000
Kevin, Engine: 462 CID Pontiac, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear 30 x 12
2004 Pontiac GTO LS-2: 10.694 @ 126.510
ETCO RACING SD, Engine: LS2, Turbos: Pro Charger Tires: MT Drag Radials
2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7L: 10.770 @ 126.010
ETCO Racing Project DD, Engine: 5.7L LS-1, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: MT / Drag Radials
1967 Pontiac GTO Sedan: 10.800 @ 121.000
Nickv, Engine: 455, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA
1964 Pontiac GTO : 10.800 @ 129.310
Jim, Engine: '68 Pontiac 428, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Firestone 29.5