This item has been shown 2203 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Description You are offerding on ONE brand new TPMS rebuild kit as pictured.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specs! MADE IN THE USA! Not Chinese made garbage like others sell.
- Multiplekits available if you need more then one or want an extra one for next time. Select the quantity when you checkout. We have hundreds in stock and ready to ship.
- We specialize in OEM parts. If you can get it from a GM dealership we can get it for you CHEAPER! If you don't see it listed contact us for a quote!
- This kit contains the new grommet, washer, nut, valve core, and caps that are required to be installed whenever a tire equipped with TPMS is removed and replaced on a wheel rim. See picture to see exactly what's included.
- This kit works on several hundred vehicles. Click the "COMPATIBILITY" button on this page to verify it works with your vehicle. If you can't find a kit for your vehicle contact us and we'll get you one.
- Paypal is the only form of payment accepted.
- Payment must be received within 72 hours of sale end.
Terms of Sale
- All sales are final unless item is not as described.
- We take pride in our response and have hadthousands of happy customers. Feel free to browse our response to see what others think!
- We always leave positive response and appreciate if you do as well once you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- If for any reason at all you are not satisfied 100% PLEASE contact us before leaving response so we can rectify your situation. We are human and make mistakes too.
- Under 's new response format anything less then 5stars in a category is considered sub-par and results in higher seller fees for the seller. This results in us having to raise our prices. Weenjoy passing our savings on to you so if you feel you have received less then 5 star service in any category please let us know so we know where we can improve.
- If you can't find something we will get it for you!
- Contact us for a part you don't see listed and we will list it for you.
- We guarantee that anything you can get from a dealership we can get for you cheaper
- We can get you below dealership prices on ANY part or accessory from Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, GMC, and Hummer!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 10.514 @ 130.660
J.R. JSBENZ, Engine: Tuned, Supercharger: YES
2004 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 10.617 @ 130.190
J.R. JS BENZ, Engine: Tuned, Supercharger: YES
2004 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 10.987 @ 127.980
J.R., Engine: 5.4 liter, Supercharger: yes
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.034 @ 126.230
TJG, Supercharger: stock Tires: hoosier
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.220 @ 123.870
Exotic-Metal, Engine: 5.4 litre, Supercharger: yes stock Tires: 265/40/18 MT/ET radials
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.296 @ 123.980
T.J.G, Supercharger: yes stock Tires: nittos
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.614 @ 120.260
Exotic-metal, Engine: 5.4,
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.710 @ 119.540
EXOTIC-METAL, Engine: 5.4,
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.860 @ 117.780
Barkley, Engine: 5.5 v8, Supercharger: yes
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.980 @ 116.800
2001 GMC Sierra CK1500 C3: 12.020 @ 111.580
Andy Edwards, Engine: LQ4 6.0L, Supercharger: Procharger D1-SC Tires: Bridgestone 285/70R17
1989 GMC Sierra CK1500 stepside sle: 12.169 @ 110.140
Tom vd Wijden, Engine: GM zz502/502, Tires: Pirelli in the front and Hoosier 325/50/15
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 12.180 @ 114.200
Mike, Engine: 5.5 S/C w ASP pulley,
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG Kompressor: 12.344 @ 116.240
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 12.400 @ 114.510
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG RENNtech: 12.710 @ 117.020
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG amg: 12.721 @ 109.750
vince, Engine: 5.5 24 valves, Supercharger: stock Tires: 275/40/18.....hoosier drag radial
2001 GMC Sierra CK1500 C3: 12.980 @ 105.200
Paul Cadiere, Engine: 6.0 /505 HP, Supercharger: Magna charger
1991 GMC Sierra CK1500 ST: 12.980 @ 105.470
Ryan Lacasse, Engine: 406 small block, Tires: 26x11.50 Mickey Thompson's
1978 GMC Sierra CK1500 Heavy Half: 13.950 @ 102.000
Marc Wethington, Engine: Big Block 402, Tires: BF Goodrich Radial T/A 275/60/15 Rear 255/60/15 F