This item has been shown 2850 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Description You are offerding on ONE brand new TPMS rebuild kit as pictured.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specs! MADE IN THE USA! Not Chinese made garbage like others sell.
- Multiplekits available if you need more then one or want an extra one for next time. Select the quantity when you checkout. We have hundreds in stock and ready to ship.
- We specialize in OEM parts. If you can get it from a GM dealership we can get it for you CHEAPER! If you don't see it listed contact us for a quote!
- This kit contains the new grommet, washer, nut, valve core, and caps that are required to be installed whenever a tire equipped with TPMS is removed and replaced on a wheel rim. See picture to see exactly what's included.
- This kit works on several hundred vehicles. Click the "COMPATIBILITY" button on this page to verify it works with your vehicle. If you can't find a kit for your vehicle contact us and we'll get you one.
- Paypal is the only form of payment accepted.
- Payment must be received within 72 hours of sale end.
Terms of Sale
- All sales are final unless item is not as described.
- We take pride in our response and have hadthousands of happy customers. Feel free to browse our response to see what others think!
- We always leave positive response and appreciate if you do as well once you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- If for any reason at all you are not satisfied 100% PLEASE contact us before leaving response so we can rectify your situation. We are human and make mistakes too.
- Under 's new response format anything less then 5stars in a category is considered sub-par and results in higher seller fees for the seller. This results in us having to raise our prices. Weenjoy passing our savings on to you so if you feel you have received less then 5 star service in any category please let us know so we know where we can improve.
- If you can't find something we will get it for you!
- Contact us for a part you don't see listed and we will list it for you.
- We guarantee that anything you can get from a dealership we can get for you cheaper
- We can get you below dealership prices on ANY part or accessory from Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, GMC, and Hummer!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1971 Ford Torino GT: 9.956 @ 135.540
Harold Paratestes, Engine: 429 Cobra Jet, Tires: 29.5-11.50-15 M/T slcks
1972 Ford Torino Gran Wagon: 10.230 @ 131.100
Frank Giallonardo, Engine: 545, Tires: MT
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport: 10.339 @ 134.050
Mark Gubinski, Engine: 514 Crate, Tires: Hoosier
1976 Ford Torino : 10.580 @ 125.500
Brian Krieger, Engine: 521cu. in. BB Ford, Supercharger: never Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier Drag Radials
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder MR2-S turbo: 10.900 @ 125.340
Matt @ Monkeywrench, Engine: Turboed 1zzfe, Turbos: MWR custom intercooled turbo system
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder Turbo: 11.160 @ 130.900
Jayson Alvarado, Engine: 2zz-ge, Supercharger: P6262
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport: 11.422 @ 120.560
Chris Gubinski, Engine: 472, Tires: Hoosier
1972 Ford Torino GTS: 11.440 @ 114.830
Richard Phelan, Engine: 466, Tires: Rear 15x28x10.5 M/T ET DRAG & ET FRONT DRAG
1976 Ford Torino Starsky and Hutch: 11.494 @ 115.520
David Kirwan, Engine: Roush 588R, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: ET Drag 26x10.5
1976 Ford Torino Gran Torino Starsky & Hutch: 11.527 @ 117.860
Jim Williams, Engine: 545, Supercharger: zip Turbos: zero Tires: 275/60 MT drag radials
1972 Ford Torino Sport: 11.552 @ 118.120
Chris Marko, Engine: 472, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Ford Torino Brougham: 11.684 @ 114.677
Scott Davis, Engine: 460, Tires: M/T Drag / Moroso fronts
1969 Ford Torino GT Fastback: 11.790 @ 119.900
Paul McLaughlin, Engine: 351 Windsor Stroked to 408ci, Tires: BFG Drag Radial 275-50-15
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder : 11.855 @ 121.990
Franklin, Engine: 1zz, Turbos: precision GT3076 Tires: Nitto NT555R drag radials
1970 Ford Torino Cobra: 11.870 @ 116.330
Arnold Tomlinson, Engine: 429 Cobrajet, Tires: 28 10.5 M/T Street ET
1985 Honda Sabre V65: 11.906 @ 112.610
David Deventer, Engine: V4 1098cc, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock
1968 Ford Torino GT: 11.966 @ 113.220
Brandon, Engine: 390FE, Tires: Mickey tompson et streets
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport Fastback: 12.134 @ 111.950
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder Hass Turbo: 12.662 @ 110.770
Jon Volk, Engine: 1ZZFE, Turbos: Hass Kit (Garret GT28R) Tires: Nokian 'Haqqa Q' Snow Tires
2005 KTM 525 EXC: 12.810 @ 104.960
Sanga, Engine: 510cc stock motor, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: Road tires