This item has been shown 2111 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Description You are offerding on ONE brand new TPMS rebuild kit as pictured.
- Meets or exceeds OEM specs! MADE IN THE USA! Not Chinese made garbage like others sell.
- Multiplekits available if you need more then one or want an extra one for next time. Select the quantity when you checkout. We have hundreds in stock and ready to ship.
- We specialize in OEM parts. If you can get it from a GM dealership we can get it for you CHEAPER! If you don't see it listed contact us for a quote!
- This kit contains the new grommet, washer, nut, valve core, and caps that are required to be installed whenever a tire equipped with TPMS is removed and replaced on a wheel rim. See picture to see exactly what's included.
- This kit works on several hundred vehicles. Click the "COMPATIBILITY" button on this page to verify it works with your vehicle. If you can't find a kit for your vehicle contact us and we'll get you one.
- Paypal is the only form of payment accepted.
- Payment must be received within 72 hours of sale end.
Terms of Sale
- All sales are final unless item is not as described.
- We take pride in our response and have hadthousands of happy customers. Feel free to browse our response to see what others think!
- We always leave positive response and appreciate if you do as well once you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- If for any reason at all you are not satisfied 100% PLEASE contact us before leaving response so we can rectify your situation. We are human and make mistakes too.
- Under 's new response format anything less then 5stars in a category is considered sub-par and results in higher seller fees for the seller. This results in us having to raise our prices. Weenjoy passing our savings on to you so if you feel you have received less then 5 star service in any category please let us know so we know where we can improve.
- If you can't find something we will get it for you!
- Contact us for a part you don't see listed and we will list it for you.
- We guarantee that anything you can get from a dealership we can get for you cheaper
- We can get you below dealership prices on ANY part or accessory from Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, GMC, and Hummer!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1976 Holden HQ : 7.300 @ 186.960
Robert Coleman, Engine: 400 CUI ChevySmall Block, Supercharger: 14/71 Roots Tires: Hoosier Slicks
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
1964 Shelby American Cobra : 10.000 @ 138.000
Chet McFallo, Engine: 289,
1965 Shelby American Cobra : 11.210 @ 121.000
Steve Taylor, Engine: 427 sbf,
1973 Holden HQ UTE: 11.280 @ 117.000
turbo, Engine: 327 chev, Supercharger: none Turbos: stage 2 Tires: low profile
1965 Shelby American Cobra Factory Five Replica: 12.424 @ 109.670
Jason LaLiberte, Engine: Ford Racing 347 Stroker, Tires: BF Goodrich 275/50/15 (rear)
2002 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 12.898 @ 97.580
Mike Hague, Engine: 2.0 4 cyl, Turbos: Neuspeed
1990 Shelby American Cobra Replica: 13.000 @ 112.960
steve brown, Engine: 350 Chevy ZZ4,
1973 Holden HQ UTE: 13.120 @ 102.270
myself, Engine: holden 308, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M&T 26X8.5X15
1965 Shelby American Cobra S/C Kit: 13.163 @ 103.820
Ed Nitch, Engine: 302, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Street
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.200 @ 106.540
jon, Engine: 2.8l vr6, Turbos: T3/T4 60trim Tires: street
1997 Volkswagen Jetta : 13.220 @ 104.850
Sam Barker, Engine: 2.8L VR6, Supercharger: VORTECH V1-S Tires: M/T Slicks 22-8-15
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.410 @ 106.300
David Hess, Engine: 2.8 VR6, Tires: kuhmo 712 supra
2014 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 13.520 @ 98.980
Hernan Velez, Engine: 2.0 TSI, Tires: M&H Drag Slicks
1973 Holden HQ UTE: 13.554 @ 98.900
ME, Engine: HOLDEN 308cu V8, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 245/50/14
2001 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 Turbo: 13.578 @ 100.080
Kyle Close, Engine: Fully Built VR6, Turbos: PTE 6265 Tires: Toyo Proxes 4 235/25/17
1991 Volkswagen Jetta VR6: 13.656 @ 99.769
Dominick Vincent, Engine: VR6 swap, Tires: 22x8x15.0
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Gls: 13.892 @ 102.130
Tom Topham, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: K04-001 Tires: Bfg drag radial
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 13.927 @ 104.470
evan, Engine: stock, Turbos: STOCK Tires: sumitomo htrz3
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 13.947 @ 102.770
Derek, Engine: Stock, Turbos: K04-20 Tires: 225/40r18 Michelin Pilot