This item has been shown times.
- Check out our overall recent response, response on this item, and our shipping response below. RELEVENT RECENT REVIEWS! Noone else has this.
- Our seller ratings are in the top 5% of . It takes an incredible level of customer service to be there.
- We always have the lowest price on , if not... Let us know! Manufacturer direct pricing.
- Great parts that have taken years to source and produce for you.
- Phone Number and an Address... the real deal. Not someone selling out of their basement!
Add us to your favorite seller list! Click--> Chandler MotorsportsThe Part
Recent response Received About the part
- Revised design
- OEM Fit
- Chandler MotorSports brand produced by Chandler Performance Problems
- A car that seems to hesitate or stumble during acceleration may have a faulty throttle position sensor. If the sensor sends the wrong throttle position message to the engine, the engine will not add extra fuel to the mixture until the oxygen sensor response circuit steps in to correct the imbalance. This momentary miscommunication will cause the car to hesitate. Sometimes a sensor may develop one or more dead spots in its response, so as the potentiometer passes those spots, the car hesitates. Sensor wear often causes a dead spot just above its normal "idling" position.
- If your car idles unevenly or hesitates intermittently, regardless of acceleration, the throttle position sensor may simply have a loose connection. This loose connection sends out multiple signals, confusing the computer with indications that the throttle keeps opening and closing.
Poor Initial Performance
- If your car engine seems to perform roughly from its first day on the road, the throttle position sensor may suffer from an incorrect initial setting. Throttle position sensor settings must conform to factory specifications precisely, and normally a new car has had its throttle position sensor adjusted to within 1/100 of a volt. A car that may seem like a "lemon" may in fact need only a tiny adjustment to the throttle position sensor setting to run perfectly.
Other Syptoms Include
- Poor gas mileage emissions
- High Idle
- Erratic Idle
This item is not available at the dealer without the throttle body. Save yourself $500-600 at the stealer!
The word from up top
One of the common failures on most late model Honda vehicles is the Throttle Position Sensor. That's why you're here! Like many of our other products, we've spent years finding the right part for the right price. This is made in the same factory as all the high dollar parts you see on .
We have this part in two varieties. Our standard house brand CMS part with a 1 year warranty, or Top Shelf TM brand (follow this link if you are looking for the TM brand) which features a LIFETIME WARRANTY on the part. It will be the last time you ever have to purchase the part!
This part fits the following vehicles sure you are getting the part that matches your vehicle. Similar parts for other vehicles are listed below.Product TypeCar FitThrottle Position Sensor02-06 Acura RSX Base / CRVThrottle Position Sensor02-06 RSX S & CIVIC SI (EP3)0Recent response We've Received!
- Shipping Discounts - Most of our listings provide free shipping, so understandably we can't discount lower than free. If the item your viewing does not have free shipping, we do not have room to discount the shipping. Our item prices are the lowest on .
- Item Discounts - If the item you see is not the lowest priced on given an equal item, please message us so that we can change the price for you to purchase. Please make sure to triple check the item your looking at is NEW. Otherwise we offer wholesale discounts, more details below!
- Shipping with your carrier - We do not ship with customer carriers.
- Wholesale - Our wholesale orders start at $1000. So if your interested let us know so we can set up an sale for you.
- OVERNIGHT ORDERING RIGHT NOW!! OMG!! - We don't offer overnight shipping, sorry. How to get your part for FREE!
- Do you have a good looking vehicle?
- Are you installing the part?
- Good looking lady friends help (ladies you are an under represented population of our ordering base!)
- If you don't see install pictures for this part already, double check with us by asking on messages. Simply ask, has this part been "documented" yet. We might be finishing up a previous shoot.
- Summarize each of the install steps.
- Take pictures of your install with some smiles, humor is a big plus!
- We review the pictures to look for copyright issues or any other problem and send you your purchase price back.
- IF YOU SEE INSTALL PICTURES IN THIS LISTING IT OBVIOUSLY HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY FOR THIS PART. Try looking for another in our listings!
We're always interested in setting up resellers and dealers. Contact us so we can setup an sale for you. Our wholesale oportunities start at $1000. We have other options available for those with moderate to heavily traffic'd websites or retail locations.Cancer, Alzheimer's, Cystric Fibrosis, BSE and Emphysema Research
Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, BSE (Mad Cow disease), an inherited form of emphysema, and even many cancers are believed to result from protein misfolding. When proteins misfold, they can clump together ("aggregate"). These clumps can often gather in the brain, where they are believed to cause the symptoms of Mad Cow or Alzheimer's disease. Stanford University has taken up a project to use Distributed Computing to attempt to understand and hopefully one day solve the problem of misfolds called Folding at Home. We take part in the project and you can too, very simply. All it requires is for you to install the program on your computer, it runs on your idle CPU time. The overall performance cost to run the program is under 1% at full usage. We run it on all computers in the warehouse and I run it on my personal Where you can download the The technique used to process the Link to understand what Protien Folding is.
We pack in with every order instructions of how to install and use the program along with its purpose. We also include information of how to join our TEAM! We operate a philanthropist arm of our company FoldingAtWork.ORG (not associated with Folding at Home). The goal is to recruite as many users, universities, customers, clients, friends, business partners and whoever else we can to take part in the project. Another way we contribute to research is by offering space in our warehouse for folding computing. If you would like to donate to us, we offer donation packages which we use to buy GPU farms, computers and other equipment used. You name the computer, get a picture of its home in the warehouse and are provided with a link to track the calculations processed thanks to your help.Contacting Us
]]]]]We do 100% of our contact for transactions through the messaging system. You can reach us by phone for product questions or wholesale concerns at 877-727-8742. For returns, warranties & exchanges you'll be redirected to use the messaging system. Our email also redirects you to messages. Its fast, easy and in line with 's seller policies! Expect a reply in 1-2 business days. That means if you send a message on a Friday you should expect a reply no later than Tuesday night. If you are trying to return a product, follow the return policy listed under the "shipping and payment" tab at the top of the listing. It has detailed instructions to follow. If you have a warranty concern, follow the same steps but indicate that it is a warranty you are interested in us honoring.Domestic & International Shipping
Check our response, fast shipping is one of our keystones! Your order will be shipped out promptly to the address on file with . Please take notice, we do not ship to addresses listed in the notes section of listings. All items are shipped to the "shipping address" on file or used on checkout. We offer expedited shipping on most of our orders, pay the extra couple dollars, its worth it! International Orders will be shipped as "merchandise." Orders will not be shipped as "gifts." Please allow enough time for international orders to arrive. Just like our domestic shipping options, Expedited Shipping is worth it!Shipping response We've Recently ReceivedTaxes
All sales in Wisconsin will carry the current state tax rate.Return Policies
We strive for excellent customer service, if you lookup our Detailed Seller Ratings, you will notice we are in the TOP 5-10% of ratings.We didn't get this rating by not being customer service oriented. Our return policy is however, case by case. Please be patient and polite if you have an issue.Our Pictures
We take great pride in taking studio shot pictures of our parts to make sure you can really see the awesome quality you are recieving when you order parts from us. If you see someone else using our picture, let us know! We want to let them know when to show up to court. It is a considerable business expense to rent studio time, hire a photographer, have the images proofed and resized, then publish them for your viewing. Our pictures are all copyrighted, if you steal them, you will be reported through and sued in small claims. I promise.
All textlisting and images are copyright of Chandler Motorsports