This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
TD05/T517T/T518Z TURBO DOWNPIPE ELBOW EXHAUST 03-08 MITSUBISHI EVO 7/8/9/IX 4G63
ITEM SKU: ELB-EVO8
Lightweight Stainless Steel Evo VII/ VIII/ IX Turbo Outlet Elbow Exhaust
The Elbow Exhaust is a necessary exhaust piping needed when upgrading a stock 4G63 engine with a TD05 turbochager. It will allow connecting the TD05 turbo to the existing intercooler plumbing. By maximizing exhaust flow, this elbow dump pipe exhaust allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bendsi.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow; thus, Increase 10-16 Horse Power and TorqueHigh Performance JDM Racing Design, Reduces Turbo Lag with Dual Chamber for Both Wastegate and ExhaustTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and DurabilityInlet Size: Standard TD05 Inlet FlangeOutlet Diameter: 2.50"Piping Diameter: 2.00" and 2.50"Increase Engine and Turbocharger Output and EfficiencyDirect Bolt-On Installation O2 Sensor Bung Insertion; Metal Gasket(s) Included 100% Brand NewProfessional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
Package Includes:1 X Set of Elbow Exhaust KitNecessary Hardware, such as Gasket(s), if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
Compatible with:03-08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/ 9 (VIII/ IX) ONLY (ALL Models with 4G63T Engines and Turbocharged with TD05/ T517T/ T518Z Evo Turbo ONLY)
Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Suzuki Motorcycle GS 1150 BASE 1327CC: 7.700 @ 175.000
RICKEY BARNES, Engine: 1327 STAR BB, Turbos: MR. TURBO Tires: GOOD YEAR 29X10.5X15
2000 Suzuki Motorcycle : 8.690 @ 152.000
2009 Suzuki Motorcycle HAYABUSA GSX-R 1300: 9.196 @ 148.750
Brad Stinnett, Engine: NOT TOUCHED, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: SHINKO ULTRA SOFT
2001 Suzuki Motorcycle hayabusa Nitrous: 9.530 @ 142.000
Darrell Holston, Engine: 1300,
2001 Suzuki Motorcycle Mr Turbo Stage 1: 9.700 @ 151.980
Todd McKechnie, Turbos: Mr Turbo Stage 1
2005 Suzuki Motorcycle 1000: 9.845 @ 142.880
Dan Kubes, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Shinko 003
2005 Suzuki Motorcycle Hayabusa: 9.852 @ 135.270
Juan Adams, Engine: 1299 cc,
1974 Suzuki Motorcycle GT750 L: 9.913 @ 139.930
Kevin Hutchinson, Engine: 3 Cylinder 2 stroke water-cooled, Tires: Goodyear 18 x 5.5
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 9.981 @ 138.600
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.083 @ 141.820
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: ProCharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.239 @ 136.030
Curt Schrader, Engine: stock, Supercharger: Maggie 1900 ported Tires: MT DRs, M&H FR
2008 Pontiac G8 GT Supercharged TVS1900: 10.488 @ 131.250
Sky, Supercharger: TVS1900 Tires: M&H 275/50-17
2009 Pontiac G8 GT Magnuson TVS1900: 10.820 @ 126.010
Greg Nichols, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Magnuson TVS1900
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.928 @ 125.840
Mack Littleton, Engine: 403cu. Stroker RCR Built, Tires: MT ET Streets rear 26/11.5/17
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.930 @ 126.180
Sky, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.951 @ 128.520
Sky, Tires: MY ET Street Radial
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.990 @ 126.240
ChrisD, Engine: 6.0L stock block, Tires: M/T 11x26x17, M&H 4.5x26x17
2009 Pontiac G8 GT- ALL MOTOR 6.0: 11.007 @ 125.910
Troy B., Engine: 6.0, Tires: NT05R's
2009 Pontiac G8 : 11.194 @ 122.080
Vicente Perez, Engine: 6.0, Tires: hooiser 28/10/17
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.285 @ 125.070
Jason Jones, Engine: 6.0L Stock Bottom End, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street