This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
TD05/T517T/T518Z TURBO DOWNPIPE ELBOW EXHAUST 03-08 MITSUBISHI EVO 7/8/9/IX 4G63
ITEM SKU: ELB-EVO8
Lightweight Stainless Steel Evo VII/ VIII/ IX Turbo Outlet Elbow Exhaust
The Elbow Exhaust is a necessary exhaust piping needed when upgrading a stock 4G63 engine with a TD05 turbochager. It will allow connecting the TD05 turbo to the existing intercooler plumbing. By maximizing exhaust flow, this elbow dump pipe exhaust allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bendsi.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow; thus, Increase 10-16 Horse Power and TorqueHigh Performance JDM Racing Design, Reduces Turbo Lag with Dual Chamber for Both Wastegate and ExhaustTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and DurabilityInlet Size: Standard TD05 Inlet FlangeOutlet Diameter: 2.50"Piping Diameter: 2.00" and 2.50"Increase Engine and Turbocharger Output and EfficiencyDirect Bolt-On Installation O2 Sensor Bung Insertion; Metal Gasket(s) Included 100% Brand NewProfessional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
Package Includes:1 X Set of Elbow Exhaust KitNecessary Hardware, such as Gasket(s), if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
Compatible with:03-08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/ 9 (VIII/ IX) ONLY (ALL Models with 4G63T Engines and Turbocharged with TD05/ T517T/ T518Z Evo Turbo ONLY)
Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Honda S2000 AP1: 8.544 @ 159.600
Tasos Moraitis-Geartech Engineering, Engine: f20c, Turbos: borg warner s400 Tires: 29x12x15
2004 Honda S2000 GT37r Turbo: 9.994 @ 141.890
Carey Bales, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: GT37r Turbo Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials
2000 Honda S2000 Garrett GT35R 62mm Billet Turbo: 10.540 @ 135.880
Neema Dadgostar, Engine: Built 2.2L, Turbos: Divided GT35R 1.06 Billet 62mm Tires: 255/50/16 MT ET Drag Radials
2002 Honda S2000 Turbo: 10.695 @ 124.750
Arnold Tamasar, Engine: Stock block, Turbos: Turbonetics 72trim turbo Tires: Nitto555r drag radials
2002 Honda S2000 Turbo: 10.703 @ 132.740
John Lee, Engine: STOCK block, Supercharger: none Turbos: InlinePRO turbo kit (GT35R) Tires: Nitto Drag radials 245/50/16
2001 Honda S2000 Turbo: 10.750 @ 129.310
Elias Augerinos, Engine: Pulse Turbocharging, Turbos: Yes Tires: M/T 26x8 slick
2004 Honda S2000 Garret GT35r: 10.921 @ 135.620
Joseph Costanza, Engine: Stock block 2.2L, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Garret GT35r 1.06 Tires: Mickey Thompsons 255/50/16 Drag Radials
2003 Honda S2000 : 11.010 @ 129.600
Richard Albans, Supercharger: TTS ROTREX Tires: MT STREET ET
2001 Honda S2000 : 11.311 @ 127.321
Shaun Robinson, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: 63mm Tires: potenza s02
1976 Jeep Wagoneer Custom: 11.375 @ 114.450
Greg, Engine: AMC 401, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: All season radials
1999 Polaris XC snowmobile: 11.661 @ 107.660
wayne kehler, Engine: 600 cc,
2001 Honda S2000 GT30r Turbo: 11.712 @ 121.230
Will B, Engine: Stock F22c (2.2L), Turbos: Garrett GT3076r with .63 a/r Tires: Kumho Ecsta SPT, 235 Front, 275 Rear
2004 Honda S2000 : 11.919 @ 124.320
Carey Bales, Engine: InlinePRO fully built F22C, Turbos: Garett GT35R
2003 Honda S2000 Turbo: 12.100 @ 117.000
Jason Ruiz, Engine: 2.0 VTEC, Turbos: GT-35-61 Tires: YOKOHAMA AVID VS4
2002 Honda S2000 comptech supercharger: 12.230 @ 113.000
Nate Castro, Engine: f20c, Supercharger: comptech
2006 Bentley Continental Flying-Spur : 12.754 @ 110.940
Marty Ryan, Engine: 6.0 L W-12, Turbos: twin turbo
2006 Bentley Continental Flying-Spur : 12.808 @ 107.970
N/A, Engine: 6.0 L W-12, Turbos: twin
2000 Honda S2000 AP1 Turbo: 12.931 @ 111.500
Sergio L, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Anclamotorsports Tires: Sumitomo 225
2006 Bentley Continental Flying-Spur : 13.110 @ 107.010
NA, Tires: Yohohama Advan Sport
2005 Bentley Continental Flying-Spur GIAC: 13.134 @ 105.870