This item has been shown 1459 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
TD05/T517T/T518Z TURBO DOWNPIPE ELBOW EXHAUST 03-08 MITSUBISHI EVO 7/8/9/IX 4G63
ITEM SKU: ELB-EVO8
Lightweight Stainless Steel Evo VII/ VIII/ IX Turbo Outlet Elbow Exhaust
The Elbow Exhaust is a necessary exhaust piping needed when upgrading a stock 4G63 engine with a TD05 turbochager. It will allow connecting the TD05 turbo to the existing intercooler plumbing. By maximizing exhaust flow, this elbow dump pipe exhaust allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow; thus, Increase 10-16 Horse Power and Torque
High Performance JDM Racing Design, Reduces Turbo Lag with Dual Chamber for Both Wastegate and Exhaust
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
Inlet Size: Standard TD05 Inlet Flange
Outlet Diameter: 2.50"
Piping Diameter: 2.00" and 2.50"
Increase Engine and Turbocharger Output and Efficiency
Direct Bolt-On Installation
O2 Sensor Bung Insertion; Metal Gasket(s) Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Set of Elbow Exhaust Kit
Necessary Hardware, such as Gasket(s), if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
03-08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/ 9 (VIII/ IX) ONLY
(ALL Models with 4G63T Engines and Turbocharged with TD05/ T517T/ T518Z Evo Turbo ONLY)
Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1965 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 9.390 @ 139.000
Mr Hipp, Engine: 451ci Chev, Tires: 13x31 Stones
1965 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.090 @ 129.478
MrHipp, Engine: sml blk Chevy, Tires: 13x31 Stones
1986 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.319 @ 132.300
David Clark, Engine: small chevy,
1989 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.320 @ 132.000
Jared Bellflower, Engine: 496, Tires: Hoosier Quik Time Pro
1984 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck short bed step side: 11.090 @ 118.000
David Baker, Engine: Buick 455, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT drag
2004 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado SS: 11.190 @ 121.800
chase g, Engine: 370 ( 6.0 forged everything), Supercharger: Vortech t trim Tires: toyo 305/40/22 street/ mt et street 305/45/18 trac
2003 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 11.240 @ 121.630
Efren 6.0, Engine: Lq9 6.0, Tires: Hoosier slicks 28:10:16
1989 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado Sportside: 11.823 @ 114.410
Charlie Grech, Engine: 350 Bored .030 Over, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: M/T Slicks 28x15x10.5
1995 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck C1500 2WD Manual: 12.072 @ 112.903
Jonathan, Engine: 355 SBC (.030 over), Supercharger: not yet anyways...lol Turbos: nope Tires: BFG Radials
1993 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 12.200 @ 109.000
frank maldanado, Engine: 383,
1991 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 12.228 @ 111.940
Eric, Engine: 355,
1982 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 12.250 @ 105.690
brad waldrop, Engine: chevy 355, Tires: 28.0 / 10.5
2005 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck SS Reg Cab: 12.400 @ 112.000
snapper, Engine: 4.8 Vortec, Tires: m/t street sliks
1991 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck SS454: 12.430 @ 107.810
henry cooper, Engine: 454, Tires: 28
2001 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck LS, Daily Driver: 12.680 @ 109.620
DAllAS, Engine: 6.2L (378ci), Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Goodyear Eagle 285/50R20
1983 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado 4x4: 12.800 @ 112.567
me, Engine: 388 stroker small block, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFG Mud Terrain 33x12.5
2003 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck LS: 12.800 @ 105.000
Bean, Engine: 4.8, Turbos: STS Turbo Tires: Nitto
1986 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck shortbed fleetside: 12.860 @ 113.000
dane, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: 165/70 and 28.5x12.5 sportman pros
1976 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Stepside Short Bed: 12.890 @ 107.000
John, Engine: 383 Stroker, Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radials 325X50X15
2003 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck LS: 13.020 @ 104.600
Dylon , Tires: 28x11.5x16