This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
TD05/T517T/T518Z TURBO DOWNPIPE ELBOW EXHAUST 03-08 MITSUBISHI EVO 7/8/9/IX 4G63
ITEM SKU: ELB-EVO8
Lightweight Stainless Steel Evo VII/ VIII/ IX Turbo Outlet Elbow Exhaust
The Elbow Exhaust is a necessary exhaust piping needed when upgrading a stock 4G63 engine with a TD05 turbochager. It will allow connecting the TD05 turbo to the existing intercooler plumbing. By maximizing exhaust flow, this elbow dump pipe exhaust allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bendsi.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow; thus, Increase 10-16 Horse Power and TorqueHigh Performance JDM Racing Design, Reduces Turbo Lag with Dual Chamber for Both Wastegate and ExhaustTIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and DurabilityInlet Size: Standard TD05 Inlet FlangeOutlet Diameter: 2.50"Piping Diameter: 2.00" and 2.50"Increase Engine and Turbocharger Output and EfficiencyDirect Bolt-On Installation O2 Sensor Bung Insertion; Metal Gasket(s) Included 100% Brand NewProfessional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
Package Includes:1 X Set of Elbow Exhaust KitNecessary Hardware, such as Gasket(s), if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
Compatible with:03-08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/ 9 (VIII/ IX) ONLY (ALL Models with 4G63T Engines and Turbocharged with TD05/ T517T/ T518Z Evo Turbo ONLY)
Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 BMW M Coupe : 10.775 @ 134.350
Kenny Shelswell, Engine: S50B32, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Garrett Tires: MT ET Drag 26
1999 BMW M Coupe : 10.987 @ 136.020
Jonathan Thayer, Engine: Underbore S52, 3.06L, 8.8:1 Compression, Turbos: SPA 700M Tires: 315/35/17 Proxes TQ
2005 Yamaha WR 523cc WR 450: 12.520 @ 102.450
David Hudcovic, Engine: 523cc,
2000 BMW M Coupe : 12.818 @ 110.810
Juker008, Engine: 3.2L 10.5:1 CR, Turbos: T60-1 Tires: BFG G-Force II
2000 BMW M Coupe : 13.000 @ 109.000
MCoupeMike, Engine: 3.2 ltr I6, Supercharger: Rotrex Tires: Kumho MX Street Tires 255/60
2000 BMW M Coupe : 13.290 @ 102.450
Jon Levesque, Engine: 3.2 Inline 6, Tires: 275/40 rears General UHP Exclaims
2001 BMW M Coupe : 13.300 @ 106.970
Chris Montgomery, Engine: S54 (stock), Tires: 245/40/17
2007 BMW M Coupe : 13.801 @ 106.830
2000 BMW M Coupe : 13.931 @ 97.230
Riaz Ramadhar, Engine: ECIS Intake, Tires: Toyo T1S with 47psi
1935 Ford Phantom Viktoria: 14.540 @ 98.700
Louis Stands, Engine: 355 chec, Tires: Koker white walls