This item has been shown 1344 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
TD05/T517T/T518Z TURBO DOWNPIPE ELBOW EXHAUST 03-08 MITSUBISHI EVO 7/8/9/IX 4G63
ITEM SKU: ELB-EVO8
Lightweight Stainless Steel Evo VII/ VIII/ IX Turbo Outlet Elbow Exhaust
The Elbow Exhaust is a necessary exhaust piping needed when upgrading a stock 4G63 engine with a TD05 turbochager. It will allow connecting the TD05 turbo to the existing intercooler plumbing. By maximizing exhaust flow, this elbow dump pipe exhaust allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow; thus, Increase 10-16 Horse Power and Torque
High Performance JDM Racing Design, Reduces Turbo Lag with Dual Chamber for Both Wastegate and Exhaust
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
Inlet Size: Standard TD05 Inlet Flange
Outlet Diameter: 2.50"
Piping Diameter: 2.00" and 2.50"
Increase Engine and Turbocharger Output and Efficiency
Direct Bolt-On Installation
O2 Sensor Bung Insertion; Metal Gasket(s) Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Set of Elbow Exhaust Kit
Necessary Hardware, such as Gasket(s), if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
03-08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/ 9 (VIII/ IX) ONLY
(ALL Models with 4G63T Engines and Turbocharged with TD05/ T517T/ T518Z Evo Turbo ONLY)
Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Fiat Punto GT: 11.593 @ 121.000
Prodromos, Engine: 1600, Turbos: Garrett 2871 Tires: 24X8
1951 Other Prefect : 11.750 @ 115.650
joe, Engine: sb chev, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1995 Fiat Punto gt: 11.983 @ 117.730
Quadrifoglio verde, Engine: 1400 ccm 85.4 c.i., Turbos: K-04 hybrid Tires: M-H racemaster
1994 Fiat Punto gt: 12.274 @ 117.740
Csak Zsolt RSP, Engine: 1.4 8v, Turbos: garrett T3/T4 Tires: matador 200/510 R13
1996 Fiat Punto GT: 12.994 @ 107.500
Nandi Prostreet, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Garrett T3 Tires: Toyo R888
1995 Fiat Punto GT Turbo: 13.229 @ 110.500
TurboCrime, Engine: 1.6 liter, Turbos: Garret T04E Tires: Marangoni ROAD tyres
2010 Fiat Punto abarth: 13.513 @ 170.690
andrew kalianos, Engine: stock, Turbos: td04 Tires: toyo r1r
1995 Fiat Punto GT: 13.750 @ 105.000
Rafi, Turbos: KKK K04 with T2 turbine Tires: Yokohama A005
1998 Volvo V70 R: 13.960 @ 111.000
Steffen Scheibler, Engine: 2.3l Turbocharged, Supercharger: None Turbos: Mitsubishi T3/T04-E BB Tires: 225/35/18
2010 Fiat Punto abarth: 14.000 @ 92.000
andrew kalianos, Engine: stock, Supercharger: stock Turbos: stock
2005 Volvo V70 T5: 14.021 @ 101.300
JH, Engine: 2.4 T5, Turbos: KKK24 Tires: 235/35/19
1995 Fiat Punto GT: 14.227 @ 101.000
ThisisMartin, Engine: 1581, Turbos: Garrett TB2209 Tires: Slick Markgum
2006 Volvo V70 R: 14.322 @ 97.900
200054, Tires: F1 GS D3 245/40/17
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 14.634 @ 95.340
Jerry, Turbos: stock Tires: 205/50/16 Goodyear Eagle F1
1998 Volvo V70 R fwd: 14.824 @ 99.710
Gary Wallace, Engine: 2319, Turbos: 19t Tires: AVON ZZ3
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 14.849 @ 92.020
Jerry Brodrick, Engine: stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: 16g (stock) Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1
1998 Volvo V70 T5 CD P1: 15.000 @ 97.120
Jon Banks, Engine: 2319cc, Turbos: Yes (Mitsubishi 16T) Tires: AVON ZZ3
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 15.060 @ 95.870
Jerry Brodrick, Engine: 2.3 litre, Turbos: 16T Tires: Eagle F1 205/50/16
1990 Mercedes-Benz 560SEL : 15.234 @ 91.390
Marc The Man, Engine: 5.6L V8, Tires: 205/65/R15
1999 Volvo V70 R AWD: 15.606 @ 87.950
Will Schneider, Engine: 236 HP, Turbos: YES