This item has been shown 29 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
TD05/T517T/T518Z TURBO DOWNPIPE ELBOW EXHAUST 03-06 MIT EVOLUTION EVO 8/9 4G63
ITEM SKU: ELB-EVO8
Lightweight Stainless Steel Evo VII/ VIII/ IX Turbo Outlet Elbow Exhaust
The Elbow Exhaust is a necessary exhaust piping needed when upgrading a stock 4G63 engine with a TD05 turbochager. It will allow connecting the TD05 turbo to the existing intercooler plumbing. By maximizing exhaust flow, this elbow dump pipe exhaust allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow; thus, Increase 10-16 Horse Power and Torque
High Performance JDM Racing Design, Reduces Turbo Lag with Dual Chamber for Both Wastegate and Exhaust
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
Inlet Size: Standard TD05 Inlet Flange
Outlet Diameter: 2.50"
Piping Diameter: 2.00" and 2.50"
Increase Engine and Turbocharger Output and Efficiency
Direct Bolt-On Installation
O2 Sensor Bung Insertion; Metal Gasket(s) Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Set of Elbow Exhaust Kit
Necessary Hardware, such as Gasket(s), if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
03-08 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/ 9 (VIII/ IX) ONLY
(ALL Models with 4G63T Engines and Turbocharged with TD05/ T517T/ T518Z Evo Turbo ONLY)
Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 BMW 325e s: 11.967 @ 113.530
Jim Rando, Engine: 1998 M3 S52 3.2 L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 225/50 15 Hoosier drag radials
1976 Jeep Pickup J20: 12.222 @ 108.698
Joe, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: 35x12.50x15 BFG A/Ts
1986 BMW 325e : 14.850 @ 92.700
JT, Engine: 2.7i, Tires: 195/65/14
1984 BMW 325e : 16.356 @ 83.420
Alexandrew Hintzen, Engine: 2.7 liter, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
1984 BMW 325e : 16.406 @ 82.690
Martin I. (atmh), Engine: 1986 eta with stock internals, ~280,000 miles, Tires: Falken 512 Ziex
1969 Volkswagen Baywindow Type 2: 17.130 @ 76.400
Alex 'Jesus' Leiserach, Engine: 1776cc,,
1986 BMW 325e : 17.374 @ 78.710
2007 Jeep Compass Limited 4x4: 17.510 @ 82.010
1979 Jeep Pickup j20: 17.800 @ 0.000
Ian Adams, Engine: Amc 360, Tires: 285/75-16 goodyear mt/r