This item has been shown times.
Wheel Hub Quick Release, Racing Seat Combos items in Speed Daddy Com store on !
- Store Home
- About Us
- Add To Favorites
- New Arrivals
- Ending Soon
- Contact Us
STORE CATEGORY NEWSLETTER! Add my Store to your Favorites and receive my email newsletters about new items and special promotions!
WE ACCEPT TD05 TURBO CHARGER KIT RACING MANIFOLD+DOWNPIPE 90-93 MIATA MX-5 NA 1.6 B6ZE(RS) Description
- High Compression/ Boosting TD05 DSM Turbocharger
- Capable of Boosting Horse Power up to 360 BHP
- High Quality Material, Cast Housing with Durable Steel
- Capable of 5-28 PSI Output at Peak Power Performance
- Journal Bearing Type
- Internal Wastegate Setting: 12 PSI Exhaust (Turbo Manifold) Flange:Standard TD05H 4-BoltExhaust (Downpipe) Flange:Standard TD05 DSM 16GIntake Inlet/ Outlet:2.250"/ Performance Tubular Exhaust Turbo Manifold
The heart of any Turbo system is the Manifold and the Turbocharger. These form the basis where the rest of the turbo system is built around. Turbo manifolds have only one, but the most critical purpose in turbo systems, and that purpose is to expel exhaust gas into the turbine of a turbocharger as efficiently as possible.There is no match for power and performance for tubular stainless steel manifolds. Tubular manifolds are made up of runners coming from each cylinder, meeting up at a collector. Tubular manifolds yield a higher efficiency rate, as each runner is generally the same circumference. This allows for a much smoother flow of exhaust gas to the turbo. Tubular stainless steel manifolds are chosen over cast manifolds for big power applications. Tubular stainless manifolds feature better and more consistent flow of exhaust gases. Most of the tubular Stainless manifolds also feature the placement of the wastegate flange towards the middle of the collector to allow accurate readings and precise control.
Specifics and Benefits:
- High Performance Tubular Turbo Racing Design
- Made of High Quality T-304 Polished Stainless Steel Alloy Material for Strength and Durability
- Tubular Design to Ensure Equivalent Exhaust Flow Rate from each Cylinder
- Computerized Mandrel-Bended to Maximize Air Flow Smoothness
- TIG Welded CNC Machined Flange for Resistance against Cracking and Wearing
- Increase Engine Exhaust Output and Efficiency
- Standard TD05/ DSM 16G Configuration Outlet
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
- i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow
- High Performance JDM Racing Design
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
- Inlet: Standard 4-Bolt TD05-16G 2-Port Flange (2.50" Inlet Port)
- Outlet Sizes: 2.50
- Piping Diameter: 2.50" with Welded Flex Pipe
- Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
- Gain 10 - 15 HPs
- O2 Sensor Bungs Insertion, Bolt(s) and Metal Gasket(s) Included
- Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification 100% Brand New
- 1 X TD05 DSM Turbocharger
- 1 X Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold
- 1 X Set of Downpipe Kit
- Hardware, such as Gasket(s) and Bolt(s), if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
- 90-93 Mazda Miata MX-5 NA
(Fits Models with 1.6L B6ZE(RS) V6 Engines ONLY)Please Check Compatibilities for Years and Models
Modification might be Required for Some Vehicles
The objective of a turbocharger is to improve the engine's volumetric efficiency by solving one of its cardinal limitations. A naturally aspirated automobile engine uses only the downward stroke of a piston to create an area of low pressure in order to draw air into the cylinder through the intake valves. The pressure in the atmosphere is no more than 1 atm (approximately 14.7 psi), so there ultimately will be a limit to the pressure difference across the intake valves and thus the amount of airflow entering the combustion chamber. Since the turbocharger increases the pressure at the point where air is entering the cylinder, a greater mass of air (oxygen) will be forced in as the inlet manifold pressure increases. The additional air flow makes it possible to maintain the combustion chamber pressure and fuel/air load even at high engine revolution speeds, increasing the power and torque output of the engine.
Specifics and Benefits:
Lightweight Stainless Steel Down Pipe
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Specifics and Benefits:
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Shipping Information
- Return policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Contact Us
SALES TAX: FREE
CA ONLY VERY IMPORTANT:
Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped. 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee. For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase. Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us.
Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday. © Copyright , Speed Daddy - All rights reserved.