This item has been shown 3756 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
TC SPORTLINE MAGNETIC OIL DRAIN PLUG
BRAND NEW TC SPORTLINEMAGNETIC OIL DRAIN PLUG
- FUNCTION- TC SPORTLINE MAGNETIC OIL DRAIN PLUG WILL ATTRACT SMALL METAL PARTICLES AND REMOVE THEM FROM THE MOTOR OIL. IT WILL HELP TO KEEP THE MOTOR OIL CLEAN AND PROLONG THE LIFE OF THE ENGINE. A EASY AND SIMPLE WAY TO MAINTAIN THE CONDITION OF YOUR VEHICLES.
- INSTRUCTION- SIMPLY REMOVE THE OEM DRAIN PLUG AND REPLACE IT WITH THE TC SPORTLINE MAGNETIC OIL DRAIN PLUG.
- THE MAGNETIC POWER IS STRONGER THANMOST BRANDS ON THE MARKET.
- 1 PC OIL DRAIN PLUG ONLY (WRENCHNOT INCLUDED)
- 100% BRAND NEW!
USA Shipping Rate:
Continental 48 states, whereUPS ground shipment is available(check shipping and payment for detail rate)
Other USA, Canada Shipping Rate:
AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, Canada (check shipping and payment for detail rate)
Countries other than Canada (check shipping and payment for detail rate)
I will ship to:
Rate apply to Calfornia residents
- Local pick up available, please contact us for details.
- All items must be paid within 7 days or an unpaid item dispute will open.
- Buyer must provide following information upon payment. Uncompleted information may delay the shipping process.
- Payment with credit card: Please contact us for details.
- Payment with Pay Pal: Please make sure that you have confirmed address.
- For international customers. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyers responsibility. Please check with your countrys customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- Item will be shipped once payment is cleared and it normally takes 7-10 business days for shipping carrier to deliver after it leaves the warehouse. Tracking# will be emailed upon request once item is shipped.
- Return Policy:
- Please inspect the package upon arrival first and note any visual damage(s) before signing.
- For damage of defective claim, customer must email pictures demonstrates their claims within14 days of received for visual confirmation. If the item is modified from its original form there will be no claim, no exception.
- For return for exchange/refund, please provide pictures demonstrate the article(s) are in brand new, pristine conditions within14 days of received. Once we have visual confirmation and the article(s) are eligible for exchange/refund, we will reply back with Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). After receiving the RMA#, write the number on the outside of the package then ship the article(s) back. Please pack the article(s) with all the original packaging and provide additional protections to prevent any shipping damages. We will refuse any package without a valid Return Authorization Number. Please specify all, if any, damage(s) on the article(s) prior to return shipping. We reserved the right to decline any return for exchange/refund if the article(s) arrived modified, used, or with unspecified damages.
- Products returned for refunds will be subject to a 15% restocking fee unless the merchandise is damaged or defective.
- Return authorization number is only valid for30 days from the date of issuance.
- No replacement will reship until the claim approval or item returned.
- No refund will be issued until the item is returned and original shipping charge is not refundable.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Scion tC Turbo: 11.175 @ 128.930
Brian, Engine: 2AZ-FE, Turbos: Precision 6266 Tires: 24.5x8.5x15 M&H slicks
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 11.388 @ 126.530
Brett Runion, Engine: 2az-fe (golden eagle sleeved), Turbos: Precision Billet 6262s .82 A/R Tires: M&H Slicks
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 11.949 @ 134.360
PTUNING, Engine: PTUNING Spec-SS: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Turbos: PTUNING Twin-Wastegate RS Turbo Manifold and Garrett/Tial V-Band GT35R Tires: 275/35R18 BFG DR
2006 Scion tC : 12.320 @ 120.400
damian, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: p- tuning kit t3/t4 Tires: M/T 22inch, 24.5 coming soon
2006 Scion tC TURBO: 12.453 @ 111.330
Michael Adkins, Engine: Stock 2.4 2azfe, Turbos: Garret 60-1 Tires: MT Slicks
2005 Scion tC 2 Door Coupe: 12.592 @ 111.120
JAYSON, Engine: 2AZF-TE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GARRETT GT35R BALLBEARING Tires: Nitto
2005 Scion tC : 12.760 @ 120.050
AJ Hemsey, Engine: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Turbos: Precision SC6169 Tires: Proxes 4 225 35 19
2005 Scion tC 2 door coupe: 12.795 @ 106.590
Mike Clement, Engine: 2AZF-TE, Supercharger: that'll make me slow Turbos: evo3 Big 16g Tires: BF Goodrich
2005 Scion tC Turbo: 13.415 @ 108.710
Joe Currao, Engine: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Turbonetics Tires: BF Goodrich
2008 Scion tC Turbo: 13.569 @ 104.580
Dustin Mckenna, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: t3 t4 Tires: M/T Slicks
2010 Scion tC : 13.657 @ 101.770
Frank, Engine: 2.0,
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 13.662 @ 102.580
Joe Verge, Engine: 2.4l, Turbos: Zpi Racing Stage 1 Turbo Kit Tires: BFG Drag Radial 225/50
2005 Scion tC Turbo: 13.663 @ 104.630
Matt Paxson, Engine: 2AZ-FE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: ZPI Tires: BRIGESTONE
2008 Scion tC base nitrous: 13.766 @ 103.490
, Engine: stock motor, Tires: 225/45/zr17
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 13.835 @ 104.151
Doug Gregory, Engine: stock, Supercharger: --- Turbos: turbonetics Tires: STOCK
2005 Scion tC : 13.873 @ 104.450
Ryhian, Engine: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Turbos: Turbonetics Tires: Nitto NeoGen
2005 Scion tC TRD Supercharger Nitrous: 13.946 @ 105.930
Jose, Engine: 2.4, Supercharger: TRD Kit Turbos: no Tires: Toyo Proxes 215/45-17
2007 Scion tC 2.4 liter turbo: 13.969 @ 101.200
brooke zuidema, Engine: 2.4 L, Turbos: traedstone kit Tires: 225/40/18
2007 Scion tC Nitrous: 14.026 @ 99.250
Dustin, Engine: 2az-fe, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: stock
2006 Scion tC Greddy Turbo: 14.044 @ 97.020
Nicholas Wong, Engine: 2.4L I-4 2AZ-FE, Turbos: GReddy TD05H-18G Tires: 205/55R15 BF Goodrich g-Force T/A Drag Radials