This item has been shown 25 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GodSpeed T6 TURBO BLANKET (Titanium)
Click to Change Image
T6 TURBO BLANKET TITANIUM
will fit : t6, t88, mid frame and most t6 turbine housing turbo charger? (LARGE FRAME TURBO CHARGERS)
The Godspeed Titanium Turbo Blanket is made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into fiber material, the GODSPEED TITANIUM turbo shields can withstand direct heat up to 2500F. This retain most of the heat creating by the turbine side of the turbo charger, the result : less heat more power!
T6 blanket :
Outer circumference: 26
Inner width: approx : 3 3/4
-anchor hook for maximum security
-ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
-custom carbon fiber look
-made of fiberglass that can hold 2500 degree F
-comes with 2 springs fastener
3 year warranty
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 ProCharger D1SC: 11.652 @ 115.270
Brady Torbitt, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Supercharger: ProCharger D1SC Tires: 275 NT05/ 315 NT05R
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited: 11.870 @ 117.900
Pit, Engine: R3-Race Blk., bored/stroked-402, Supercharger: Procharger F-1R Tires: all weather
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8: 12.670 @ 105.000
1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 12.794 @ 110.820
Justin Poole, Engine: 5.0L M119, Tires: Nitto 555R @ 15 PSI
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee LIMITED: 12.979 @ 102.960
Eddie Bosze, Engine: Swap 360, Tires: 225/60/16
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8: 13.132 @ 102.040
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8: 13.186 @ 102.960
Michael Flinn, Engine: 6.1L,
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 13.195 @ 107.160
Gerry Van Zandt, Engine: M119,
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8: 13.311 @ 0.000
Lee Brown, Engine: 6.1L Hemi V8,
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 13.355 @ 108.110
Carl G., Tires: 275/35
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee : 13.420 @ 103.000
Gene Hubert, Engine: 5.2, Tires: MUD TERRIAN
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9: 13.460 @ 98.170
BUBBADOG, Engine: 5.9, Tires: 245-50-17 GENERAL Z RATED
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Unlimited Supercharged: 13.783 @ 102.510
Comiga, Engine: stock, Supercharger: Kenne Bell TS7000 Tires: Yokohama V801
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Liter: 13.800 @ 100.100
Robert K, Engine: 5.9 Litre,
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited: 13.993 @ 96.070
robert greco, Engine: 5.7l, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: vreds
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Quadradrive: 14.000 @ 99.000
Cees Tibbertsma, Engine: 4.7L V-8, Tires: Factory Sized Dunlops
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.9: 14.100 @ 96.000
Seth Taylor, Engine: magnum 360 5.9, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: goodyear
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland: 14.279 @ 95.110
Joe, Engine: 5.7L HEMI,
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited: 14.340 @ 93.400
Michael Kasten, Engine: 5.9 360 magnum, Turbos: none (yet muahahah) Tires: 255/65/16
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited HEMI: 14.340 @ 94.360
Mario, Engine: 5.7L HEMI,