This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GodSpeed T6 T88 TURBO BLANKET / Heat Wrap / Heat Shield
Click to Change Image
T6 TURBO BLANKET
will fit : t6, t88, mid frame and most t6 turbine housing turbo charger (LARGE FRAME TURBO CHARGERS)
high quality and durability. can hold up to 2000 degree F.
protect other engine bay parts from heat that create by turbo charger.
-made of fiberglass that can hold 2000 degree F.
-stainless steel knitted wire mesh inner liner.
-stainless steel capstan rivets.
-stainless steel lacing wire fastening system.
-comes with 2 springs fastener.
3 year warranty
ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW
professional installation only
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Pontiac Sunfire GT garret gt42 Turbo: 10.997 @ 133.720
Paul Rocha, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: garret gt42 Tires: 26/10/15
2003 Pontiac Sunfire se/s s/c stage 3: 13.114 @ 105.260
patfire, Engine: 2.2 ecotec, Supercharger: eaton m45 Tires: 205/55/16
2000 Pontiac Sunfire GT Supercharger: 13.900 @ 103.530
john miller, Engine: 2.4 twin cam, Supercharger: gm eaton M45 Turbos: none Tires: good year
2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 13.928 @ 102.350
stephan(sun), Engine: 2.2 ECOtec, Tires: 27/8/15 slicks
1996 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 14.200 @ 97.000
Aasyranth, Turbos: custom T4/T04E turbosystem
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe: 14.760 @ 91.670
Jonathan, Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, Tires: P195/65/15
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Sport Coupe: 14.870 @ 94.000
BgDog, Engine: 2.2L Ecotec, Tires: 215R40 17
2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 14.970 @ 90.460
Stephan SUN, Engine: 2.2 ECOtec stock, Tires: 27/8/15 slicks
2003 Pontiac Sunfire SE: 14.997 @ 91.140
2002 Pontiac Sunfire : 15.257 @ 89.970
Dean Erb, Engine: 2.2L ecotec, Tires: Nankang Sports
1989 Mercedes-Benz 560SEC : 15.277 @ 91.250
Gerry Van Zandt,
1997 Pontiac Sunfire SE: 15.310 @ 89.600
Bill, Engine: 2.2 litres ecotec 16 valves, Tires: P205/55/16 dunlop
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe: 15.331 @ 88.570
Joe, Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: POS tires
2005 Pontiac Sunfire SL Base: 15.493 @ 90.808
Vincent Précourt, Engine: Ecotec 2.2L, Turbos: in my dream Tires: Toyo spectrum radial
2003 Pontiac Sunfire Coupe: 15.562 @ 88.080
Aaron Weixel, Engine: 2.2L EcoTec, Tires: Ventus (hankook) R-S2 Z212
2003 Pontiac Sunfire SE: 15.630 @ 87.860
Cloud, Engine: 2.2L Ecotec, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: POS tires
1997 Pontiac Sunfire : 15.816 @ 86.928
Tim Compton, Engine: 2.2L OHV 4 Cyl., Tires: 195/65/15
2003 Pontiac Sunfire : 15.890 @ 86.090
yvon, Engine: 2.2, Tires: 14inch
2001 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 15.909 @ 84.720
Brian Eyre, Engine: 2.4 Twin cam 4cyl., Tires: Stock
2005 Pontiac Sunfire sl: 16.000 @ 84.440
Jeremie Garceau, Engine: 2,2l ecotec, Tires: 185/65/r14