This item has been shown 26 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GodSpeed T6 T88 TURBO BLANKET / Heat Wrap / Heat Shield
Click to Change Image
T6 TURBO BLANKET
will fit : t6, t88, mid frame and most t6 turbine housing turbo charger (LARGE FRAME TURBO CHARGERS)
high quality and durability. can hold up to 2000 degree F.
protect other engine bay parts from heat that create by turbo charger.
-made of fiberglass that can hold 2000 degree F.
-stainless steel knitted wire mesh inner liner.
-stainless steel capstan rivets.
-stainless steel lacing wire fastening system.
-comes with 2 springs fastener.
3 year warranty
ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW
professional installation only
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.426 @ 111.480
sergey, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: gt 3070r Tires: street
2012 Mercedes-Benz S550 BiTurbo 4matic Renntech: 12.427 @ 112.810
John B, Engine: 4.6 biturbo, Turbos: yes
2002 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.445 @ 113.909
marc hubert, Engine: stock 1.8t, Turbos: bullseye s258 .55a/r Tires: 24.5x8x15 slicks on steelies
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 FWD Zex Nitrous: 12.821 @ 110.540
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6 280HP V6, Tires: M/T ET Streets 26x10.5
2012 Mercedes-Benz S550 BiTurbo 4matic: 12.882 @ 110.000
John B, Engine: 4.6 biturbo, Turbos: yes
2000 Volkswagen Passat GT28RS Turbo: 12.897 @ 103.790
Christian Anto, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: M&H slicks
1995 Volkswagen Passat GLX VR6: 13.200 @ 104.000
Frank Piccirillo, Engine: 2.8 Liter 12, Valve DOHC. VR6, Supercharger: Z-Engineering Supercharger Tires: nitto NT555R Drag radials
2006 Volkswagen Passat VR6 3.6 FWD ZEX Nitrous: 13.464 @ 107.680
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6, Tires: TOYO PROXES 4 235-45-17
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 : 13.720 @ 102.110
NA, Engine: V8,
2006 Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0T Auto APR Stage-1(22PSI) Mixed 93/100octane 280AAA Tires: 13.890 @ 117.800
Johnux, Engine: 2.0 TFSI, Turbos: Stock Tires: Ventus V12 evo K110 280AA A
2009 Mercedes-Benz S550 : 13.910 @ 103.020
NA, Engine: V8 382 HP,
2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 : 14.110 @ 102.020
NA, Tires: Continental ContiTouring Contact CH95 M+S
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.300 @ 101.000
NA, Engine: 3.6L 24V VR6 (276 bhp @ 6200 rpm; 266 lb-ft @ 2750, Tires: Michelin Pilot HX MXM4, 235/45R-17 97H M+S
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.482 @ 97.577
Andrew Bell, Engine: 3.6L V[R]6, Tires: Stock POS Michelins with hardly any tread left.
1996 Volkswagen Eurovan 2.5TDI: 14.534 @ 98.720
Janne Kilpi, Engine: 2.5TDI, Turbos: gt23vnt-AMG
2006 Volkswagen Passat VE: 14.680 @ 95.000
Michael Lastra, Engine: 2.0T, Turbos: k03
1999 Volkswagen Passat 1.8 Turbo: 14.873 @ 93.070
Daniel Ding, Engine: 1.8L Turbo (109CI), Turbos: 3K Warner K03 Tires: 195H/65/15
1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue : 14.875 @ 92.640
Chris, Engine: 3.5L, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: hydro-edge
2001 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T: 14.910 @ 94.606
Nick, Engine: 1.8t 20V, Supercharger: no Turbos: Stock Tires: 205-55-16
2003 Volkswagen Passat W8: 14.930 @ 93.450
chrispW8, Engine: W8,