This item has been shown 6003 times.
malutki81 Store CAGS Bypass
Annoyed with the first to fourth gear shift requirement?
Want to shift to any gear at any time?
You need a CAGS Bypass!What is the CAGS solenoid (Computer Aided Gear Selection)?CAGS is a EPA fix to force a driver to get better fuel mileage.When does the CAGS solenoid engage?
- The engine coolant temperature reaches 169 degrees F or higher and
- the vehicle is traveling at speeds between 15-19 mph and
- The throttle percentage is 21 or less
What does the CAGS do?When activated a solenoid mounted behind the shifter will extend preventing the driver from shifting into second and third gear.This Skip-shift eliminator will prevent the CAGS solenoid from engaging.
- Plugs in between the CAGS and its wire harness.
- Made with original DELPHI connectors, terminals and seals that protect against dirt and corrosion.
- Resistor is sealed within two layers of adhesive lined heat shrink.
- Easily removed if needed - no additional modifications to your vehicle.
- Eliminates the check engine light associated with disconnecting the CAGS.
- 6 speed manual transmission required.
- Easy installation.
1993-2002 Chevrolet Camaro
2010-2013 Chevrolet Camaro
1997-2010 Chevrolet Corvette
1993-2002 Pontiac Firebird
2004-2006 Pontiac GTO
2008-2011 Dodge Challenger
Note: This product does not eliminate the 1st to 4th shift light, NO bypass can.
It eliminates the check engine light associated with unplugging the CAGS sensor.
- 1 CAGS Bypass Harness
- 1 Copy of printed installation instructions
- The joy of no LIMITATIONS!!!