This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
T3/T4 TURBO MANIFOLD+DOWNPIPE EXHAUST 97-06 AUDI A4 B5 B6/98-05 VW PASSAT 1.8T
ITEM SKU: TM-AUDI-18L-T3+HFC-B5
High Performance Tubular Exhaust Turbo Manifold
The heart of any Turbo system is the Manifold and the Turbocharger. These form the basis where the rest of the turbo system is built around. Turbo manifolds have only one, but the most critical purpose in turbo systems, and that purpose is to expel exhaust gas into the turbine of a turbocharger as efficiently as possible.
There is no match for power and performance for tubular stainless steel manifolds. Tubular manifolds are made up of runners coming from each cylinder, meeting up at a collector. Tubular manifolds yield a higher efficiency rate, as each runner is generally the same circumference. This allows for a much smoother flow of exhaust gas to the turbo.
Tubular stainless steel manifolds are chosen over cast manifolds for big power applications. Tubular stainless manifolds feature better and more consistent flow of exhaust gases. Most of the tubular Stainless manifolds also feature the placement of the wastegate flange towards the middle of the collector to allow accurate readings and precise control.
High Performance Tubular Turbo Racing Design
Made of High Quality T-304 Polished Stainless Steel Alloy Material for Strength and Durability
Tubular Design to Ensure Equivalent Exhaust Flow Rate from each Cylinder
Computerized Mandrel-Bended to Maximize Air Flow Smoothness
TIG Welded CNC Machined Flange for Resistance against Cracking and Wearing
Increase Engine Exhaust Output and Efficiency
38mm/ 35mm External Wastegate Port and Flange Included
Standard T3/ T4 (T03/ T04) Configuration Outlet
Specifics and Benefits:
Light-Weight Stainless Steel Down Pipe
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. High Flow Test Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Specifics and Benefits:
Increase High Flow Air and Maximize Performance,
Dyno Proven Increases Low End Torque and Horse Powers; Instant Gain up to 10 - 15 Hp. / Tq.
Made of High Quality T304 Polished Stainless Steel Material
TIG Welded CNC Machine Mandrel-Bent Tubing
Inlet/Outlet Size: 2.50"/ 3.00"
Piping Diameter: 3.00"
2 X O2 Sensor Bungs Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold
1 X Downpipe Kit
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
97-06 Audi A4 (B5/ B6) Typ 8D/ Typ 8E/ 8H
(Base/ Avant/ Cabriolet)
97-06 Audi A4 Quattro (B5/ B6) Typ 8D/ Typ 8E/ 8H
(Base/ Avant/ Cabriolet)
98-05 Volkswagen Passat (B5/ B5.5) Typ 3B/ 3BG
(GL/ GLX/ GLS)
(Fits Models Above with 1.8L/1.8T 20v DOHC Turbocharged l4 Engines ONLY)
Please Check Compatibilities for the Exact Years and Models
Modification might be Required for Some Vehicles
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in re-sellable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2000 Audi A4 B5 1.8t GT35R Turbo: 10.553 @ 132.350
Mike Hood, Engine: 2032cc, Turbos: GT35R Tires: BFG 225/45/17
2000 Audi A4 B5 1.8t HTA3586 Turbo: 10.732 @ 135.970
Mike Hood, Engine: 2032cc, Turbos: Forced Performace HTA3586 Tires: Hoosier 245/45/17 drag radials
1997 Audi A4 1.8T GT35R: 10.821 @ 130.110
Chris Tapp, Engine: 4 cyl 20V 2.0liter, Turbos: GT35R Tires: toyo ra1
1998 Audi A4 TQM: 11.704 @ 131.480
Lucas Lozo, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: GT35R
2000 Audi A4 1.8T TQM: 12.115 @ 119.770
Sean Tate, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT35R Tires: All Season Good year
1998 Audi A4 A4: 12.189 @ 120.100
Joey L, Engine: 1.8l, Turbos: HTA3076r .82a/r Tires: Kumho ecsta mx
2001 Audi A4 B5 AWD: 12.195 @ 117.700
Joe Park, Engine: 1.8 liter, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: Pirelli Nero 225-40-18 M+S
2003 Audi A4 2 liter GT3076r: 12.210 @ 112.000
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8 bored/stroked to 2 liter, Turbos: Gt3076r .63 Tires: street tires
1998 Audi A4 2.8: 12.329 @ 117.210
FAW, Engine: 2.7TT, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport
2003 Audi A4 2.0 GT3076r: 12.342 @ 115.540
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8t bored and stroked to 2 liter, Turbos: GT3076 .63 a/r Tires: Falken FK452
2004 Audi A4 : 12.382 @ 111.520
Sam McMillan, Engine: Stock 1.8T with drop in rods, Turbos: ATP 2971r Eliminator
1998 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.426 @ 111.480
sergey, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: gt 3070r Tires: street
1999 Audi A4 1.8t quattro: 12.439 @ 109.970
Alexandre Croteau, Turbos: gt28rs
2002 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.445 @ 113.909
marc hubert, Engine: stock 1.8t, Turbos: bullseye s258 .55a/r Tires: 24.5x8x15 slicks on steelies
2000 Audi A4 1.8tqm: 12.475 @ 106.800
DANA JOHNSON, Engine: BONE STOCK INTERNALS ATW, Turbos: COMP TURBO 50 TRIM Tires: STREET TIRES
2003 Audi A4 1.8L Quattro: 12.594 @ 112.390
Daniel Harvey, Engine: 1.8L 4cyl, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: GT3076R Tires: Nitto Neo Gen
2003 Audi A4 1.8T: 12.613 @ 109.894
J-F, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: GT32 Tires: Shitty
2001 Audi A4 1.8T: 12.697 @ 109.890
Brandon Hiller, Engine: stock AWM, Turbos: GT2871r elim Tires: 235/40/18
2003 Audi A4 1.8t quattro: 12.751 @ 108.630
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8 liter 4 cylinder, Turbos: ATP GTRS Tires: Falken GRB FK451
2002 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5spd: 12.775 @ 111.080
Tom Patton, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: Dunlop SSR