This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
T3/T4 TURBO CHARGER TRIM 50 A/R 63 AR T04E TURBOCHARGER
- Stage-III Turbo
- Oil Cooled Only!
- Standard T3 4 Bolt Inlet Flange, Designed to fit most Aftermarket Mainfolds and OEM T3 Manifolds.
- 5psi to 20 Psi Peak Power Performance Output Capability
- Designed with a Standard 5 bolt T3 Flange
- Includes internal wastegate port (optional for use)
- Compressor Specs :
3" Compressor Inlet
T04B/T4 Type Compressor Housing
2" Compressor Outlet
Compressor .49 A.R.
Compressor .50 Trim
8 Blade Type T4 Compressor Wheel
- Turbine Specs :
T3 Type Turbine flange
T3 5 bolt flange
Turbine .63 A.R.
2.205" Minor and 2.570" Major Propellar
T3 Turbine Housing
12 Blade Type Turbine
- Can modified to use external or internal wastegate.
- Suggested for 1.6L to 2.3L engine up to 150-400HP
PAYPAL: We mainly accept payments via PAYPAL (USD ONLY).
Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL. JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase and it will take you through the checkout.
- Payment is expected within 7 days after an sale ends.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 business hours after payment has cleared. (NOTE: This does not include weekend & holidays).
- California Customers are required to pay sales tax. (CA Tax = 9.00%)
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the winner by email for a color change or refund.
- Insufficient information will delay the order process so please read the invoice carefully during checkout. Make sure that the shipping information is correct to avoid delays.
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS)or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship packages.
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Tracking numbers or shipping confirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
48 USA States (excluding AK, HI)
3-5 Business Days
AK,GU,HI,PR,VI,APO/FPO, PO BOX
5-7 Business Days
- We do not offer local pick-ups. All items are shipped directly from our supplier.
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage/lost claims by the appropriate carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved. Please contact us for more information.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligible for discounts).
- Instructions are not included unless stated in the description.
- Professional Installation Suggested on all items sold in our store. We are retailers of the parts and are not trained technicians. We can provide minimal support, but we will try our best to help.
NOTE: All of turbo parts and performance may require slight modification in order to fits perfectly. Please contact us before hand in order to get more information on this.
Moast aftermarket itemsare produced for off-road or show purpose only. These itemsare notsuitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
- Communication is very important and we will try our best to assist all our customers. If you need to get ahold of a live representative you can contact us at (626)667-2570. Our office hours are from 10:00am- 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding weekend and holidays)
- We are closed during the weekend and holidays and cannot respond to emails during those times.
- Questions are answered in the order they arrive. Questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
- If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to resolve your issues before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.704 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 9.721 @ 146.500
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: mh racemaster 390/45r17
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Zex Nitrous: 11.451 @ 119.470
Roberto Pavia, Engine: 6.1, Tires: M/T DOT SLICKS 26
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.460 @ 118.230
Scott, Engine: 6.1 hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets
1968 Dodge Charger r/t: 11.670 @ 117.870
bill, Engine: 505, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.717 @ 123.735
Daniel Forand, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: Arizona speed and marine
2008 Dodge Charger SRT Zex Nitrous: 11.780 @ 118.000
Steve , Tires: stock
2009 Dodge Charger RT: 11.796 @ 113.150
John Keaveney, Engine: 5.7l hemi(345), Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: Hoosier 28x10x17, M&H 28x4.5x17