This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
T3/T4 STAINLESS TURBO MANIFOLD EXHAUST 89-95 VOLVO 240/740/940 16V B20/B23/B230
ITEM SKU: TM-VOLVO-16V
High Performance Tubular Exhaust Turbo Manifold
The heart of any Turbo system is the Manifold and the Turbocharger. These form the basis where the rest of the turbo system is built around. Turbo manifolds have only one, but the most critical purpose in turbo systems, and that purpose is to expel exhaust gas into the turbine of a turbocharger as efficiently as possible.
There is no match for power and performance for tubular stainless steel manifolds. Tubular manifolds are made up of runners coming from each cylinder, meeting up at a collector. Tubular manifolds yield a higher efficiency rate, as each runner is generally the same circumference. This allows for a much smoother flow of exhaust gas to the turbo.
Tubular stainless steel manifolds are chosen over cast manifolds for big power applications. Tubular stainless manifolds feature better and more consistent flow of exhaust gases. Most of the tubular Stainless manifolds also feature the placement of the wastegate flange towards the middle of the collector to allow accurate readings and precise control.
High Performance Tubular Turbo Racing Design
Made of High Quality T-304 Polished Stainless Steel Alloy Material for Strength and Durability
Tubular Design with Equal Runners to Ensure Equivalent Exhaust Flow Rate from each Cylinder
Computerized Mandrel-Bended to Maximize Air Flow Smoothness
TIG Welded CNC Machined Flange for Resistance against Cracking and Wearing
Increase Engine Exhaust Output and Efficiency
Standard T3/ T4 Configuration Outlet
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold
Hardware, such as Gasket(s) and Bolt(s), if Shown in the Picture Above
90-93 Volvo 240
89-92 Volvo 740
90-91 Volvo 780
91-95 Volvo 940
(ALL Models with a 2.0/ 2.3L B20 B23 (B230) 16 Valve Redblock Engine ONLY)
Please Check Compatibilities for Years and Models
Modification might be Required for Some Vehicles
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Volvo 740 Turbo: 12.110 @ 111.110
Michael Brown, Engine: 1994 B230FT - 200k Miles 120psi compression, Turbos: HY35CW Tires: MT 24.5x8x15
1988 Volvo 740 : 12.210 @ 117.460
Ken Lanham, Engine: 2.5 L Volvo 16V head, Turbos: 1 Precision 62mm Tires: 24.5x8.5 M&H
1990 Volvo 740 Turbo: 12.603 @ 104.200
Greg Ervin, Engine: B230FT, Turbos: 15g Tires: MT ET Drags
1991 Volvo 740 Turbo: 12.719 @ 107.840
Michael Brown, Engine: 1994 b230ft, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: HY35CW Tires: RE01-R
1993 Volvo 940 : 13.065 @ 104.150
Derrick Wooten, Engine: 2.3 turbo, Turbos: 15g
1992 Volvo 940 Turbo: 13.200 @ 101.980
John Nobinger, Engine: 2.3L 4 cylinder, Supercharger: None Turbos: Mitsubishi 15g Tires: 225/50/R16 Hankook
1989 Volvo 740 turbo intercooler: 13.622 @ 101.770
Mike Henderson, Engine: 2.3 litre 4 cylinder, Turbos: TD05 16g Tires: 235/45/17 front 255/40/17 rear Federal SS595`s
1988 Volvo 740 745 Wagon: 13.630 @ 105.100
Sam Collier III, Engine: 2.3 Liter 1995 940 B230F+T, Turbos: t3/t4 40trim to4e Tires: Sumotomo
1982 Volvo 240 Turbo: 13.640 @ 105.742
Doug Kauer, Engine: B23FT, Turbos: Holset HY35W Tires: Kuhmo's
1995 Volvo 940 Turbo: 14.008 @ 100.300
Eric Simpson, Engine: 2.3L 8V, Turbos: Single TD04H:-15G upgrade Tires: 205/55-16
1975 Volvo 240 RS: 14.111 @ 96.000
Eje H, Engine: 350, Tires: 26x10.5x15LT M/T ET street
1995 Volvo 940 Turbo: 14.120 @ 98.730
Sean Williams, Engine: Volvo Redblock (2.3L SOHC 8V L4), 200k miles, Turbos: TD04HL-15G Tires: 205/55/15 Warrior El Cheapos
1992 Volvo 740 740 Turbo Intercooled: 14.374 @ 96.740
Jeremy Cozad, Engine: B230FT, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock t3 Tires: stock
1989 Volvo 740 turbo: 14.700 @ 94.750
Mark A, Engine: b230ft, Turbos: 42/48 stock t3
1986 Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon: 14.721 @ 90.650
Dana, Engine: B230FT, Turbos: Stock T3 Tires: Uniroyal Cheapies
1984 Volvo 240 242 GLT: 14.890 @ 88.230
Jarrod Pilone, Engine: 2.1L 4 banger, Turbos: T3 Garrett Tires: 195/60/15
1984 Volvo 240 242 Turbo: 14.954 @ 91.620
Will, Engine: 2.1L I-4 SOHC, Turbos: Garret TB-03 W/50 tr Tires: 185/70/14 TW 30
1990 Volvo 740 740 Turbo Aero: 14.983 @ 89.760
Frank Yee, Engine: B230FT 2.316L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Single; Mitsubishi TD04H Tires: BF Goodrich G-Force T/A
1989 Volvo 740 744 ti: 14.999 @ 90.030
Lincoln Loo, Engine: B230FT (k), Turbos: Garrett T-3 Tires: BFG Drag Radial T/A 225/50R15
1989 Volvo 740 Turbo: 15.100 @ 93.450
Steve, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: garret T3 Tires: stock