This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Weldable Turbo 5 Bolt Downpipe Flange & Gasket
- Made out of Stainless Steel
- Ready to weld to any manifold to create a Downpipe to fit any T3 turbo set up
- A must for custom turbo kits
- Can withstand high temperatures.
- Downpipe flange : 2-3/8" diameter outlet
- Aluminum turbo downpipe gasket : 2-3/8" diameter outlet
- Comes with Aluminum Gasket
- T3/T4 , T4 , T3 trubo charger and any kinda of turbo manifold
- Professional Installation Suggested
- If instruction is included, we will list ABOVE with item info.
- NOTE: All of turbo parts and accessories do need to modification in order to fits perfectly. Otherwise we will list ABOVE.
SHIPPING RATE TABLE
48 USA States (excluding AK,HI)
3-8 Business Days
AK, GU, HI, PR, VI, APO/FPO, PO BOX
3-8 Business Days
5-14 Business Days
WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
5-14 Business Days
US CUSTOMER SHIPPING INSURANCE
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SHIPPING INSURANCE
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage claims. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligable for discounts).
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- For other locations outside of the United States, please send us a message or email us for a shipping quote.
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Orders will be ship out within 48 hours after a clear payment is recieved. (Except for weekends & Holidays)
- Tracking numbers or shipping comfirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
- This item is produced for off-road or show purpose only. This item is not suitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- International Customers: We accept PAYPAL (USD ONLY)
- Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 hours after payment has cleared. (Except for weekend & Holidays).
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the customer by email for a color change or refund.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Customer Service Team through the message system. We will not respond to questions outside of .
- All return merchandise must be authorized and assigned with a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (R.A.N) from our customer service representatives before returning a product. Contact us at (626)667-2570 during our business hours from M-F 10:00am to 6:30pm PST(Pacific Standard Time)
- Merchandise return without R.A.N will not be accepted. Please write the R.A.N clearly inside and outside of the package along with your name. Please attach a written explanation and your contact phone number with the return package.
- The R.A.N does not imply replacement or refund, but only to inspect the merchandise base on your claim after its return. Please also include a photo copy of your invoice showing the invoice number (It is recommend for customer to get the package insured and a tracking number on the return)
- It is the responsibility of the customer to repack the items for the return. We will not give credit or refund on any returned package that is damage due to insufficient packing or missing hardware & accessories.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- If an item is purchased incorrectly, it is the responsibility of the buyer to return the item. Return labels are not given to return these items. For exchanges if an item is purchased incorrectly, the buyer must return the item and pay for a reshipping fee in order to ship out a new item. If a refund is requested, the only the item cost will be refunded and may be subject to a restocking fee depending on the shipping costs. If the sale was free shipping, a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all unauthorized returns; original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.704 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 10.322 @ 133.054
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: et street radial ii 305/35r20
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Zex Nitrous: 11.451 @ 119.470
Roberto Pavia, Engine: 6.1, Tires: M/T DOT SLICKS 26
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.460 @ 118.230
Scott, Engine: 6.1 hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets
1968 Dodge Charger r/t: 11.670 @ 117.870
bill, Engine: 505, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.717 @ 123.735
Daniel Forand, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: Arizona speed and marine
2008 Dodge Charger SRT Zex Nitrous: 11.780 @ 118.000
Steve , Tires: stock
2009 Dodge Charger RT: 11.796 @ 113.150
John Keaveney, Engine: 5.7l hemi(345), Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: Hoosier 28x10x17, M&H 28x4.5x17