This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GodSpeed T3 TURBO BLANKET (Titanium)
Click to Change Image
T3 TURBO BLANKET TITANIUM
will fit : t2 , t25 ,t28 , gt28 , gt30 , gt35, and most t3 turbine housing turbo charger
The Godspeed Titanium Turbo Blanket is made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into fiber material, the GODSPEED TITANIUM turbo shields can withstand direct heat up to 2500F. This retain most of the heat creating by the turbine side of the turbo charger, the result : less heat more power!
T3 blanket :
Outer circumference: 19
Inner width: approx 2-1/2
-anchor hook for maximum security
-ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
-custom carbon fiber look
-made of fiberglass that can hold 2500 degree F
-comes with 2 springs fastener
3 year warranty
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 8.430 @ 156.000
TODD KASPER, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: MT 33x10.5x15
1989 Lincoln Mark VII : 8.910 @ 152.560
Bill Kieler, Engine: 388CID 351W base, Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1988 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 10.750 @ 125.000
Paul K. Viele, Engine: 363, Supercharger: ProCharger D1-SC Tires: M/T drag radial 295
2015 Aston Martin Vantage V12 S: 12.310 @ 121.330
MT, Engine: 6.0L V12: 565HP,
2009 Aston Martin Vantage V8: 12.510 @ 115.020
NA, Engine: V8, 420HP,
2011 Aston Martin Vantage V12: 12.510 @ 117.010
NA, Engine: DOHC 48 Valve V12: 510 HP,
2011 Aston Martin Vantage V8 S: 12.710 @ 113.710
NA, Engine: V8: 430HP,
2006 Bentley Continental Flying-Spur : 12.754 @ 110.940
Marty Ryan, Engine: 6.0 L W-12, Turbos: twin turbo
2006 Bentley Continental Flying-Spur : 12.808 @ 107.970
N/A, Engine: 6.0 L W-12, Turbos: twin
1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 12.877 @ 109.590
Tom Raia, Engine: 9.87:1 304c.i., Supercharger: Novi GSS Tires: Falken 245/50-16
2008 Aston Martin Vantage V8 Roadster: 12.910 @ 111.020
NA, Engine: V8 420HP,
2006 Bentley Continental Flying-Spur : 13.110 @ 107.010
NA, Tires: Yohohama Advan Sport
2005 Bentley Continental Flying-Spur GIAC: 13.134 @ 105.870
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 13.270 @ 102.000
Andrew, Engine: 5.0 302 HO,
2007 Bentley Continental Flying-Spur : 13.410 @ 105.210
NA, Engine: W12 Twin Turbo,
2007 Aston Martin Vantage V-8: 13.510 @ 106.020
2006 Aston Martin Vantage V8: 13.610 @ 105.100
1990 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 13.835 @ 102.102
Rick Richards, Engine: 342, Tires: 225-60-16
1988 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 14.328 @ 97.100
Mike Spina, Engine: 302 HO, Tires: BFG Drag 255/50/16
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 14.486 @ 97.000
Jack, Engine: Original 5.0 HO, Tires: Cooper Lifeliner