This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GodSpeed T3 TURBO BLANKET (Titanium)
Click to Change Image
T3 TURBO BLANKET TITANIUM
will fit : t2 , t25 ,t28 , gt28 , gt30 , gt35, and most t3 turbine housing turbo charger
The Godspeed Titanium Turbo Blanket is made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into fiber material, the GODSPEED TITANIUM turbo shields can withstand direct heat up to 2500F. This retain most of the heat creating by the turbine side of the turbo charger, the result : less heat more power!
T3 blanket :
Outer circumference: 19
Inner width: approx 2-1/2
-anchor hook for maximum security
-ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
-custom carbon fiber look
-made of fiberglass that can hold 2500 degree F
-comes with 2 springs fastener
3 year warranty
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 10.374 @ 130.520
Glen Koenig, Engine: 461 LS-6 BBC, Tires: Hoosier 10.5x29W rear, Morose DS2 28x4.5 front
1993 Lexus SC400 TT 4.0L 6-Speed Getrag: 11.269 @ 131.060
Bob, Engine: 4.0L V8, Turbos: Twin turbo Tires: M/T ET Drag
1968 Chevrolet Impala SS 427: 11.339 @ 116.420
C. Moore, Engine: 496 Chevy self built, Tires: M&H rear BFG front
1964 Chevrolet Impala : 11.488 @ 116.620
Jeff, Engine: 406, Tires: MT Drag Radials
2003 Chevrolet Impala LS Turbo: 11.540 @ 120.230
jeffery klo, Engine: 3.8 v6, Turbos: 62-1 Tires: MT ET drags
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.647 @ 119.360
Glen Koenig, Engine: Stock 354 LT1, Tires: GY Front runners, Hoosier QTP 28x11.5
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.800 @ 112.000
Joe, Engine: 6.2 LS3, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Nitto 305/35/18
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.895 @ 116.650
Terry Kehne, Engine: 385 CID LT1, Tires: front: 275/75R17 Riken, rear 226x10.-15 MT ET Drag
1962 Chevrolet Impala sedan: 11.898 @ 113.067
tony, Engine: 454,
1995 Chevrolet Impala SS ATI ProCharger Supercharger: 11.940 @ 114.770
David Dickey, Engine: 396 Storker LT-1, Supercharger: ATI ProCharger D-1sc Tires: BFG Drag raisals Rear, BFG KDW's front
1995 Lexus SC400 Vortech Supercharger: 12.047 @ 114.480
Khris Cox, Engine: 4.0 1uz-fe, Supercharger: Vortech V-9 Tires: Sumitomo 315/35/17 rear and 245/45/17 front. MT d
1993 Lexus SC400 : 12.204 @ 132.330
Bob McElhattan, Engine: Toyota 4.0l V8, Turbos: TT
1970 Chevrolet Impala : 12.430 @ 110.890
GARY KETCH, Engine: 454, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON SLICKS
1969 Buick Riviera : 12.780 @ 105.000
1995 Chevrolet Impala SS: 12.853 @ 101.758
David Dickey, Engine: LT-1 converted to LT-4, Tires: BFG g-force comp T/A Drag Radials
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.100 @ 103.000
Mike Whitehouse, Engine: LT4, Tires: 285/40/17
1979 Chevrolet Impala Coupe: 13.290 @ 105.670
Phil Hunt, Engine: 454, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: m/t I Tread
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.673 @ 103.130
Ron Mitchell, Engine: 3800 / L67, Supercharger: Gen V / Ported Tires: BFG G Force
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.674 @ 104.030
Eric, Engine: 3800 L67, Supercharger: Eaton M90
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.721 @ 100.310
James, Engine: 3800 L67 Supercharged, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GT