This item has been shown 28 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GodSpeed T3 TURBO BLANKET (Titanium)
Click to Change Image
T3 TURBO BLANKET TITANIUM
will fit : t2 , t25 ,t28 , gt28 , gt30 , gt35, and most t3 turbine housing turbo charger
The Godspeed Titanium Turbo Blanket is made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into fiber material, the GODSPEED TITANIUM turbo shields can withstand direct heat up to 2500F. This retain most of the heat creating by the turbine side of the turbo charger, the result : less heat more power!
T3 blanket :
Outer circumference: 19
Inner width: approx 2-1/2
-anchor hook for maximum security
-ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
-custom carbon fiber look
-made of fiberglass that can hold 2500 degree F
-comes with 2 springs fastener
3 year warranty
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1983 BMW 325 327TURBO: 9.310 @ 146.000
zsolt szabolcsi, Engine: m20b25, Turbos: garrett 4088 Tires: M H racemaster, Hoosier drag front
1970 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 9.824 @ 136.030
Simon, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1995 Nissan Maxima GXE Nitrous Auto: 10.851 @ 125.550
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5 2002 engine swap, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
1998 Nissan Maxima GXE Turbo: 11.495 @ 126.780
Matt P, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: TurboneticsT66 Tires: MT ET 26x10
1999 Nissan Maxima SE TURBO: 11.556 @ 120.130
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35de, Turbos: 67trim t3 stage 5
1996 Nissan Maxima SE Vortech Supercharger: 11.690 @ 120.490
Matt, Engine: VQ35DE, Supercharger: vortech
1999 Nissan Maxima se Turbo: 11.745 @ 117.160
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: To4r 67trim stage 5 t3 exhaust Tires: 26X9.5X16 hoosiers
1995 Nissan Maxima SE Turbo: 11.761 @ 121.300
Neal Clary, Engine: stock VQ30, Turbos: T61-Ptrim .82A/R Tires: 26x10.5-15 MT ET Street
1972 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 12.026 @ 115.662
johnny, Engine: 340 mopar, Tires: hoosier
1992 Nissan Maxima SE Auto ALL MOTOR: 12.058 @ 114.520
Aaron Kimball - NWP Engineering, Engine: VQ35DE Swap, Tires: MT Slicks 22 inch
2002 Nissan Maxima SE Nitrous Auto: 12.190 @ 111.820
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
1995 Nissan Maxima GXE N/A Auto: 12.346 @ 112.990
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: M&H 23x7.5x15
1971 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770: 12.392 @ 110.010
Mal, Engine: Stroked 318 (392 cui), Tires: MT ET SR 255/60/15
1998 Nissan Maxima SE: 12.610 @ 108.980
DandyMax, Engine: VQ30DEK (3L), Tires: M&H slicks
1966 Chrysler Valiant vc/australian: 12.705 @ 107.010
steve, Engine: 318, Tires: 24/8.5
2004 Nissan Maxima SE Zex Nitrous: 12.801 @ 106.590
Kevin Crawford, Engine: 3.5L V6, Tires: Nitto 555R Drag Radials up front
1998 Nissan Maxima SE: 12.830 @ 106.900
DandyMax, Engine: VQ30DEK (3L), Tires: M&H slicks
2002 Nissan Maxima SE: 12.859 @ 108.000
Matthew Williams, Engine: VQ35DE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Naturally Aspirated
1992 Nissan Maxima SE Automatic: 12.896 @ 104.559
Aaron Kimball, Engine: stock 3L DOHC 24V VE30DE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: 22x8x15 Mickey Thompson Slicks
1998 Nissan Maxima SE: 13.000 @ 104.380
DandyMax, Engine: VQ30DE w/ DEK manifold swap, Tires: M&H 24.5x15x8.5 slicks