This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GodSpeed T3 TURBO BLANKET (Titanium)
Click to Change Image
T3 TURBO BLANKET TITANIUM
will fit : t2 , t25 ,t28 , gt28 , gt30 , gt35, and most t3 turbine housing turbo charger
The Godspeed Titanium Turbo Blanket is made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into fiber material, the GODSPEED TITANIUM turbo shields can withstand direct heat up to 2500F. This retain most of the heat creating by the turbine side of the turbo charger, the result : less heat more power!
T3 blanket :
Outer circumference: 19
Inner width: approx 2-1/2
-anchor hook for maximum security
-ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
-custom carbon fiber look
-made of fiberglass that can hold 2500 degree F
-comes with 2 springs fastener
3 year warranty
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1958 Ford Anglia : 7.481 @ 190.570
Paul Wright, Engine: 555ci Chevy, Supercharger: 8/71 Tires: M/T
1970 AMC AMX : 8.110 @ 161.000
David, Engine: AMC 401 stroked, Tires: Goodyear
1969 AMC AMX : 8.940 @ 147.000
Blair, Engine: AMC 401, Supercharger: / Turbos: / Tires: Goodyear
1969 AMC AMX : 8.950 @ 154.079
Kevin Lloyd, Engine: 434 AMC, Tires: MickyThompson-ET-Streets
1969 AMC AMX : 8.976 @ 153.110
Kevin Lloyd, Engine: 434 AMC, Tires: MickeyThompson 28x12.5 ET-Streets
1948 Ford Anglia : 9.174 @ 139.480
Ed Galbraith, Engine: 355, Tires: MT
1969 AMC AMX : 9.480 @ 143.000
MIKE STOREY, Engine: 355 CHEVY, Tires: MICKEYS
1968 AMC AMX : 10.378 @ 115.300
Ken B., Engine: 406, Tires: M/T 11.50
1968 AMC AMX : 10.640 @ 127.400
AL H., Engine: AMC 401, Tires: bias on front and slicks
1968 AMC AMX 2-seater: 10.810 @ 123.600
Al H, Engine: AMC 401, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1955 Ford Anglia 103e: 10.970 @ 119.690
Barry Woodford, Engine: chevy 383, Tires: m/h
1971 AMC AMX : 11.093 @ 119.320
Paul M, Engine: 401, Tires: M/T 28/11.5-15
1969 AMC AMX : 12.250 @ 109.000
GUS, Engine: 390, Tires: BF DRAG RADIALS
2006 Chrysler Firepower : 12.801 @ 112.020
1969 AMC AMX : 13.510 @ 101.220
rusty, Engine: 390amc, Tires: 26x8 mickey thompson slicks
1998 Volvo S70 GLT: 13.805 @ 99.490
Justin Sylvia, Turbos: 16t
1998 Volvo S70 T5 SE: 13.821 @ 101.710
Kyle Fedsin, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: Mitsu 18T Tires: Marangoni Verso
1998 Volvo S70 GLT: 14.008 @ 97.600
Robert K, Engine: B5254T, Supercharger: Non Turbos: Out of a High Pressure T5 C70 Tires: Stock 195/65/15
1998 Volvo S70 R: 14.369 @ 100.020
Sander, Engine: 2,3 Turbo, Turbos: TD04HL-18T Tires: 215/45 R17 Nokian Z
1998 Volvo S70 T5 Manual: 14.384 @ 97.980
Derek, Engine: 2.3L I5, Turbos: HPT Tires: Hankook Ventus