This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
GodSpeed T3 TURBO BLANKET (Titanium)
Click to Change Image
T3 TURBO BLANKET TITANIUM
will fit : t2 , t25 ,t28 , gt28 , gt30 , gt35, and most t3 turbine housing turbo charger
The Godspeed Titanium Turbo Blanket is made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into fiber material, the GODSPEED TITANIUM turbo shields can withstand direct heat up to 2500F. This retain most of the heat creating by the turbine side of the turbo charger, the result : less heat more power!
T3 blanket :
Outer circumference: 19
Inner width: approx 2-1/2
-anchor hook for maximum security
-ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
-custom carbon fiber look
-made of fiberglass that can hold 2500 degree F
-comes with 2 springs fastener
3 year warranty
- We accept PayPal , and all Major Credit cards (Please contact us if you want to pay by credit cards)
- All payments must be received within10 days of purchase or a Non-Paying buyer dispute will be filed.
- Sales tax is applied to California buyers/California addressesonly.
Usually most item are shipped within 1-3business dayupon payment verification.
We ship anywhere in continental USA (all products),Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Canada and some other countries.
Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 continuous states. AK, HI, PR , and APO FPO shipping rates are same as Canada.
All international orders may be subject to their customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax. These fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
How To Find Out Shipping Fee:
Exchange & Return:
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped
- All returns must be completed within14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed.
- All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning.
- Any returned package without authorization will be refused.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
For all the questions, please feel free to use the ask a seller a question link aboveto contact us.
- We feel that communication is very important to us. We strive to provide the best 5 star buying experience for all of our buyers. Is there's anything we could help, then we will help toensure that all purchases go as smoothly as possible. All positive responses are greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us prior to leaving any Neutral or Negative responses. We will try our best to resolve all problems.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Suzuki GSX GS1150ES: 10.300 @ 135.000
Luke, Engine: 1229cc 16v DOHC,
2011 Audi TT RS VR6 Turbo: 10.760 @ 133.000
MichalTT, Engine: 3.2 Turbo + Nitrous, Turbos: GTS35
2002 Mosler MT900 Photon: 11.000 @ 127.000
2006 Mosler MT900 S: 11.010 @ 135.110
NA, Engine: V8 Supercharged,
1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler: 11.180 @ 119.400
Neal King, Engine: 429 SCJ,
2007 Audi TT TFSI: 11.293 @ 127.740
Vasilis Palmes, Engine: 2.0 tfsi, Turbos: GTX 3071
2005 Audi TT Quattro Sport: 11.450 @ 122.550
Tim Orpen, Engine: Still 1.8, Turbos: GT30
2007 Suzuki GSX 1400: 11.575 @ 116.420
2001 Audi TT 225: 11.809 @ 121.690
Chris Tapp, Engine: 4 cyl 20v 2.0liter, Turbos: GT35r
2007 Audi TT HPA Twin Turbo: 11.810 @ 120.220
HPA, Turbos: Twin Garrett HGP R25 Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT
1994 Suzuki GSX katana 750f: 11.842 @ 114.760
scott, Tires: michelin pilot 160/ 60/ zr17
2002 Suzuki GSX 600F Katana: 11.892 @ 111.910
Jimmy Graves, Jr., Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Maxxis 120/60-17 F, Bridgestone BT021 160/60-17 Re
2006 Audi TT 3.2 SR_Technik / Gtech: 11.954 @ 119.000
Junior Sosa, Engine: BHE, Supercharger: None Turbos: Garrett Tires: oem 225/45-17
1990 Suzuki GSX 750F: 11.977 @ 113.020
Ricky Cole, Engine: 749cc, Tires: Dunlop 208ZR 160/60-17
1997 Suzuki GSX Katana 600cc: 12.020 @ 110.830
Megan (Star Power), Engine: Stock,
2001 Audi TT Roadster Quattro: 12.040 @ 113.950
Dennis Rosario, Engine: 1.8T 20VT, Turbos: GT30R Tires: Toyo Proxes T1R
2000 Audi TT : 12.248 @ 116.860
Steve Wright, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: MD555
2002 Audi TT coupe: 12.279 @ 116.270
steve cane, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: single td06/20g Tires: yokohamas
2005 Audi TT 1.8T QS Nitrous: 12.295 @ 112.520
Tim Orpen, Engine: Low Comp 1.8 T, Turbos: IHI
2005 Suzuki GSX GSX600F-K5: 12.336 @ 106.200
Jared, Engine: 600cc, Tires: Metzeler Z6 Roadtec