This item has been shown 1565 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
T25 / T28 Turbocharger Upgrade / Rebuild Kit:
In ordinary situations, the owner of a car does not rebuild his own turbo. However some have noticed that just a short time after having their rebuilt or upgraded, the seals have blown and oil is leaking. It is not necessary to do a full rebuild in this case, so a simple seal replacement is in order. Doing this step is easier than you might think. A complete rebuild can be done in some situations however, a really bad turbo must be upgraded by a professional.
- 100% New in Box & Good Quality.
- T2 , T25 , T28 Turbocharger Rebuild Kit
- Complete turbo rebiuld kit for t2 based turbochager
- 9.28mm .365"shaft bronze bearing for fast turbo spool & low friction
- High performance bronze thrust collar for low friction
- Cromoly oil ring's for long life expectancy
- Professional Installation Suggested.
- All snap rings, O- rings & hardware necessaries show as picture
- fits Most T2, T25, T28, TB02, TB25, TB28, GT25
All of turbo parts and accessories do need to modification in order to fits perfectly,
Professional Installation Recommended.
Pease visit our store for other turbo package
- We do accept paypal only, immediate payment may be required.
- Paypal payments received by 12:00pm pst on business days will be shipped the same day.
- Payments received on weekends. Holidays or after 12:00pm will ship the following business day.
- Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a Holiday will ship on the next business day.
- Our items are shipped from multiple locations throughout the Uited States.
- U.S. Domestic address (48 States Only) shipping fee WILL NOT apply to P.O.Box, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU, VI, MP, RI.
- All Shipments come with tracking confirmation that will update on paypal when shipped
- The item purchased will be delivered in 3~7 business days, after shipment we are not able to guarantee combined shipping even if multiple items are paid with the same payment.
- Shipments to destinations outside the United States may take up to 20 days to clear customs and be delivered however most shipments are received within 2 to 3 weeks.
- We offer 14 days return policy for the exchange or refund if you encounter a problem, please contact us with a detailed description of the issue, so we can assist you.
- This item come with 1 year manufactory warranty, please contact us for the detail information.
- If you don't get response within 1 ~ 2 business days, please check your e-Bay e-mail or My Messages.
- In case, your email provider has an overly-aggressive spam filter blocking or my emails. Please add us in your contact and email us again.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1965 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 9.390 @ 139.000
Mr Hipp, Engine: 451ci Chev, Tires: 13x31 Stones
1965 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.090 @ 129.478
MrHipp, Engine: sml blk Chevy, Tires: 13x31 Stones
1986 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.319 @ 132.300
David Clark, Engine: small chevy,
1989 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 10.320 @ 132.000
Jared Bellflower, Engine: 496, Tires: Hoosier Quik Time Pro
1994 Saab 900 2.5T: 10.410 @ 142.800
Robert Uhr, Engine: 2.5t, Supercharger: no Turbos: GTBB 35 special Tires: M/H STREET 26* 10.5 -15
1995 Saab 900 SE 2.3: 10.596 @ 138.570
John Williams, Engine: B234R, 2.3 litre, Supercharger: na Turbos: Holset Super 40 Tires: M&H 26x10.5
1995 Saab 900 SE 2.0T: 11.068 @ 124.860
Nick Taliaferro, Engine: 2.0 B205, Turbos: Gt3071R .64 Tires: 24.5x 8.5 MH
1984 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck short bed step side: 11.090 @ 118.000
David Baker, Engine: Buick 455, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT drag
2004 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado SS: 11.190 @ 121.800
chase g, Engine: 370 ( 6.0 forged everything), Supercharger: Vortech t trim Tires: toyo 305/40/22 street/ mt et street 305/45/18 trac
2003 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 11.240 @ 121.630
Efren 6.0, Engine: Lq9 6.0, Tires: Hoosier slicks 28:10:16
1989 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado Sportside: 11.823 @ 114.410
Charlie Grech, Engine: 350 Bored .030 Over, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: M/T Slicks 28x15x10.5
1995 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck C1500 2WD Manual: 12.072 @ 112.903
Jonathan, Engine: 355 SBC (.030 over), Supercharger: not yet anyways...lol Turbos: nope Tires: BFG Radials
1993 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 12.200 @ 109.000
frank maldanado, Engine: 383,
1991 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 12.228 @ 111.940
Eric, Engine: 355,
1982 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck : 12.250 @ 105.690
brad waldrop, Engine: chevy 355, Tires: 28.0 / 10.5
2005 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck SS Reg Cab: 12.400 @ 112.000
snapper, Engine: 4.8 Vortec, Tires: m/t street sliks
1991 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck SS454: 12.430 @ 107.810
henry cooper, Engine: 454, Tires: 28
2001 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck LS, Daily Driver: 12.680 @ 109.620
Hot Rod (ch3), Engine: 5.3L (323ci), Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Goodyear Eagle 285/50R20
1983 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck Silverado 4x4: 12.800 @ 112.567
me, Engine: 388 stroker small block, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFG Mud Terrain 33x12.5
2003 Chevrolet CK1500 Truck LS: 12.800 @ 105.000
Bean, Engine: 4.8, Turbos: STS Turbo Tires: Nitto