This item has been shown 3556 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
T25 / T28 Turbocharger Upgrade / Rebuild Kit:
In ordinary situations, the owner of a car does not rebuild his own turbo. However some have noticed that just a short time after having their rebuilt or upgraded, the seals have blown and oil is leaking. It is not necessary to do a full rebuild in this case, so a simple seal replacement is in order. Doing this step is easier than you might think. A complete rebuild can be done in some situations however, a really bad turbo must be upgraded by a professional.
- 100% New in Box & Good Quality.
- T2 , T25 , T28 Turbocharger Rebuild Kit
- Complete turbo rebiuld kit for t2 based turbochager
- 9.28mm .365"shaft bronze bearing for fast turbo spool & low friction
- High performance bronze thrust collar for low friction
- Cromoly oil ring's for long life expectancy
- Professional Installation Suggested.
- All snap rings, O- rings & hardware necessaries show as picture
- fits Most T2, T25, T28, TB02, TB25, TB28, GT25
- We at Priced Right Sales our dedicated to having a fast and reliable shipping process. All items purchased by noon central time Monday - Friday will be shipped within 48 hrs, in most cases all items are shipped the same day they are ordered. If an item is ordered Friday afternoon through Sunday they will be shipped first thing Monday.
- We do not ship on major holidays.
- If for some reason you need to expidite the shipping please feel free to contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Some items do ship out of the United States if you are not sure contact us via the message system.
- Be sure to include and double check that you provide us with the correct shipping address if the item is shipped to the incorrect address due to the wrong information being provided buyer will have to pay a second shipping charge to re-ship the item.
- Shipments to P.O. box/HI, AK, VI, PR, GU, MP, APO/FPO will be shipped by USPS, Additional charge might be required!!
- For Canada Buyers are responsible to pay for custom duty that is charged by Canada government.
- Delivery transit usually takes 2-10 business days for U.S. customers &2-3 weeksfor international shipment, depends on destination.
- All products purchased from Priced Right Sales are subjuct to our 30 day return policy which is determined by the date of purchase. Our standard 20% restocking fee applies to all products returned also the original shipping amount we paid will also be deducted.
Standard Returns Instructions:
- -To return an item you have purchased we ask you contact us via the message system.
- -All items must be returned in original packaging and in unused condition. If the item appears to have been used or altered in any way a refund will not be provided.
- -If a item is recieved defective, mis-described or you are wanting a different item they can be exchanged with no restocking fee.
-If the item is defective or mis described the buyer still pays return shipping but we pay the shipping to get the new item back to you.
-If we do not find the item to be defective we do not pay return shipping.
-If you are just simply exchanging an item if there is any difference in cost buyer is responsible for the additional cost and also return shipping both ways.
- All items returned or exchanged must have detailed instructions of the product issue or the item you are exchanging it for, along with return address, contact information including phone number and email address. If the item is returned with no information it will not be processed.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Because we always test fit our products, it is rare that our item will have fitment issue. If in case the item you receive does not fit your car, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is our fault to list the wrong model for the fitment, we will offer full refund for our customer.
- We at Priced Right Sales take care of all manufacture warranty's for items sold for 30 days against manufacture defects unless otherwise stated in the listing.
Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use and we are not responsible in any way for mis used or damages caused by poducts sold. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- We ALWAYS recommend professional installation. Buyer will take full responsibility if they choose to install the item themselves.
- If item is out of stock, we will email our customer the ETA of the next container, and we will offer 10% discount for the transaction if customer is willing to wait for the shipment.
- If it is our fault, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is not our fault but buyer wants a refund, we can refund item price only (20% restocking fee is needed for free shipping items).
- We at Priced Right Sales offer a wide variety of products buyers want at the lowest prices. Every item is in stock and carefully packaged by our staff and is given our personal attention to ensure it is processed accurately and quickly. Using the latest technology to ensure safe shipment to you. We also believe in our customer service if for any reason you have a question about one or more of our products or are not satisfied please contact us via the message system. Enjoy your visit!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1938 Chevrolet Roadster : 8.310 @ 160.530
Brad Slaughter, Engine: 540 BBC,
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 442 clone: 9.850 @ 135.000
John Gibreal, Engine: 485 ci Olds, Tires: Hooseir 16x33
1934 Chevrolet Roadster : 9.900 @ 145.420
1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 10.068 @ 132.596
Tyler Bonham, Engine: 406 small chevy, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: 32
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 2 Door: 10.073 @ 134.320
Antonio Brintley, Engine: 383 small block chevy, Tires: Hoosier 29.0/10.0
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 10.480 @ 128.100
Jerad, Engine: Chevy 327, Tires: 185/65r15 Front, 275/60r15 Rear
1932 Chevrolet Roadster : 10.500 @ 125.000
1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 10.551 @ 125.930
Rich Panicaro, Engine: 357 chevy, Tires: 29x9x15 rear
1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 10.570 @ 128.000
Kam Nevala, Engine: 509 BBC, Tires: 28x9 slicks
1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 10.826 @ 123.360
Jason Walker, Engine: 496 Olds, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier 30/9.0-15
1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 11.670 @ 115.720
jim barber, Engine: 355 chevy, Tires: mickey thompson drag radial
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 11.677 @ 120.970
Jason Hansen, Engine: 1972 Olds 455, Tires: MT ET Street 28X11.5X15
1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 11.700 @ 121.226
Brian, Engine: 455 olds .040,
1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 11.720 @ 112.540
Ryan Ortosky, Engine: 3.8 SFI Turbo Buick, Turbos: stock Tires: MT ET Drags
1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 11.947 @ 117.570
T.J., Engine: 455, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON ET STREET
1982 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 12.000 @ 110.584
Dan Durrence, Engine: 355 Olds Rocket, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Front=Stock....Rear+Drag Slicks..28.5x9x15
1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 12.048 @ 112.560
Dwight, Engine: 455, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: MT Radial
1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 12.197 @ 111.390
Dwight Kohout, Engine: 455 Olds, 0 0 Tires: MT radials
1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme : 12.300 @ 106.000
Edwin, Engine: 355, Tires: M/T Drag Radials
2008 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione: 12.410 @ 115.410