This item has been shown 3646 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
T04E T4/T3 TURBOCHARGER+TURBO MANIFOLD+DOWNPIPE+FLANGE 98-02 HONDA ACCORD J30A1
ITEM SKU: TBC-T04E-63+TM-HA98V6+FG-DP-5B
High Compression/ Boosting T04E Turbocharger with Internal Wastegate
The objective of a turbocharger is to improve the engine's volumetric efficiency by solving one of its cardinal limitations. A naturally aspirated automobile engine uses only the downward stroke of a piston to create an area of low pressure in order to draw air into the cylinder through the intake valves. The pressure in the atmosphere is no more than 1 atm (approximately 14.7 psi), so there ultimately will be a limit to the pressure difference across the intake valves and thus the amount of airflow entering the combustion chamber. Since the turbocharger increases the pressure at the point where air is entering the cylinder, a greater mass of air (oxygen) will be forced in as the inlet manifold pressure increases. The additional air flow makes it possible to maintain the combustion chamber pressure and fuel/air load even at high engine revolution speeds, increasing the power and torque output of the engine.
Specifics and Benefits:
- Capable of Boosting Horse Power up to 300+ BHP
- High Quality Material, Cast Housing with Durable Steel
- Internal Wastegate Insertion; No Need for Extra Add-On
Exhaust (Turbo Manifold) Flange:
Standard T3/ T4 4-Bolt
Exhaust (Downpipe) Flange:
Standard 2.50" Inner Diameter V-Band
Intake Inlet/ Outlet:
High Performance Tubular Exhaust Turbo Manifold
The heart of any Turbo system is the Manifold and the Turbocharger. These form the basis where the rest of the turbo system is built around. Turbo manifolds have only one, but the most critical purpose in turbo systems, and that purpose is to expel exhaust gas into the turbine of a turbocharger as efficiently as possible.
There is no match for power and performance for tubular stainless steel manifolds. Tubular manifolds are made up of runners coming from each cylinder, meeting up at a collector. Tubular manifolds yield a higher efficiency rate, as each runner is generally the same circumference. This tubular manifold furthers the even exhaust flow using "equal length" runners. Equal length tubular manifolds are the most efficient design, which ensures equivalent air flow rate smoothly from each cylinder. This allows for a much smoother flow of exhaust gas to the turbo.
Tubular stainless steel manifolds are chosen over cast manifolds for big power applications. Tubular stainless manifolds feature better and more consistent flow of exhaust gases. Most of the tubular Stainless manifolds also feature the placement of the wastegate flange towards the middle of the collector to allow accurate readings and precise control.
Specifics and Benefits:
- High Performance Tubular Turbo Racing Design
- Made of High Quality T-304 Polished Stainless Steel Alloy Material for Strength and Durability
- Tubular Design with Equal Runners to Ensure Equivalent Exhaust Flow Rate from each Cylinder
- Computerized Mandrel-Bended to Maximize Air Flow Smoothness
- TIG Welded CNC Machined Flange for Resistance against Cracking and Wearing
- Increase Engine Exhaust Output and Efficiency
- 38mm/ 35mm External Wastegate Port and Flange Included
- Standard T3/ T4 (T03/ T04) Turbo Flange Configuration Outlet
Lightweight Stainless Steel Down Pipe
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Specifics and Benefits:
- Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
- i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow
- High Performance JDM Racing Design
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
- Inlet / Outlet Sizes: 2.50/ 2.50
- Piping Diameter: 2.50"
- Increases Engine Output and Efficiency
- Instantly Gains 10 - 15 HPs
- Direct Bolt-On Installation, Requires NO Modification
T3/ T4 5-Bolt Mild Stainless Steel Downpipe Flange
Specifics and Benefits:
- Made of High Quality T-304 Mild Steel Durable Material
- Construction Prevents Warping Due To High Heat
- 5-Bolt Design Shape
- 0.50 Thickness Flange
- Fits T3/ T4 2.5" Diameter 5-Bolt Turbo/ Turbocharger Flange
- Included for DIY Welding Need
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 1 X T04E Turbocharger
- 1 X Stainless Steel Turbo Manifold
- 1 X Set of Downpipe Kits
- 1 X T3/ T4 5-Bolt Flange
- Hardware, such as Gasket(s) and Bolt(s), if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
- 98-02 Honda Accord LX/EX V6
(ALL Models Above with a 3.0L V6 SOHC Engine ONLY)
- Please Check Compatibilities for Years and Models
Modification might be Required for Some Vehicles
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Honda Accord SiR: 11.741 @ 117.400
Scott DiLonardo, Engine: F20b DOHC stroked to 2.2 L, Turbos: T3/T04 Tires: Yokohama Parada spec 2 215/40-ZR 17 in front 225/4
1995 Honda Accord EX: 13.019 @ 112.371
James, Engine: H22A, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Winstar
2003 Honda Accord EX V6 6 Speed: 13.107 @ 107.700
Paul, Engine: J30A4 3.0L V6, Tires: 205/55/16 Triangle Brand Summer Tires
1993 Honda Accord LX: 13.130 @ 104.000
Rick James, Engine: F22, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 215 25 21
1994 Honda Accord EX 4door Nitrous: 13.300 @ 106.300
Corey Bullock, Engine: 2.2 VTEC, Tires: Kumho ZRs
1999 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe Nitrous: 13.434 @ 101.840
arnie b, Engine: 3.0, Tires: m&h slicks
1991 Honda Accord lx: 13.442 @ 103.980
john hatfield, Engine: h22a, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: bfg drag radials
1990 Honda Accord lx: 13.491 @ 101.710
jonnyhonda, Engine: jdm h22a, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: m/t 22/8
2006 Honda Accord EX 6spd: 13.570 @ 101.200
Bryan, Engine: J30a5, Tires: 215/55 Hankook Ventus V4
2000 Honda Accord EX: 13.643 @ 111.390
Jason Hart, Engine: F23A1, Turbos: Garrett T3/T4 57 trim Tires: 225/40/18 Continental Ext Cont DW
2003 Honda Accord EX V6 6 speed Gutted Interior: 13.653 @ 104.110
Paul, Engine: J30A4, Tires: 205/55/16 Triangle Summer Tires
1992 Honda Accord : 13.800 @ 105.000
Brett Shanley, Engine: h22,
1994 Honda Accord Turbo: 13.915 @ 102.780
Tory Russell, Engine: h22a, Turbos: t3/04e Tires: toyo t1s
1993 Honda Accord se turbo: 13.943 @ 100.000
jerrod, Engine: f22a6, Turbos: 1 t3 60mm
1990 Honda Accord ex: 13.950 @ 101.350
Josh Taylor, Engine: JDM F22B DOHC, Turbos: t3/t4 godspeed Tires: drag radials
2005 Honda Accord EX: 13.988 @ 100.000
Igor Guzenko, Engine: K24A3/ 2.4, Supercharger: no Turbos: Garret GT28 Tires: Bridgestone Potenza 235/40
2001 Honda Accord : 14.120 @ 102.350
Nashmy,johnn, Engine: 3.0L V6, Tires: Toyo proxes T1-S-245/40ZR18
2003 Honda Accord EX coupe: 14.144 @ 99.760
John Rankin, Engine: 3.0 V6, Tires: Toyo T1R 215/50-R17
2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6: 14.210 @ 102.060
NA, Engine: SOHC 24 valve V6,
1997 Honda Accord : 14.216 @ 97.030
Jason Harmon, Engine: 2.2L 4 cyl, Tires: crap tires