This item has been shown 1762 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
T04E RACING TURBO KIT+MANIFOLD EXHAUST 86-87 BUICK REGAL GRAND NATIONAL V6 3.8L
ITEM SKU: HDS-GN86-T1+TBC-T04E-63+FG+OFL
High Compression/ Boosting T04E Turbocharger
The objective of a turbocharger is to improve the engine's volumetric efficiency by solving one of its cardinal limitations. A naturally aspirated automobile engine uses only the downward stroke of a piston to create an area of low pressure in order to draw air into the cylinder through the intake valves. The pressure in the atmosphere is no more than 1 atm (approximately 14.7 psi), so there ultimately will be a limit to the pressure difference across the intake valves and thus the amount of airflow entering the combustion chamber. Since the turbocharger increases the pressure at the point where air is entering the cylinder, a greater mass of air (oxygen) will be forced in as the inlet manifold pressure increases. The additional air flow makes it possible to maintain the combustion chamber pressure and fuel/air load even at high engine revolution speeds, increasing the power and torque output of the engine.
Capable of Boosting Horse Power up to 300+ BHP
High Quality Material, Cast Housing with Durable Steel
Exhaust (Turbo Manifold) Flange:
Standard T3/ T4 4-Bolt
Exhaust (Downpipe) Flange:
Standard T3 5-Bolt
Intake Inlet/ Outlet:
Specifics and Benefits:
High Performance Stainless Steel Manifold/ Header Exhaust + Cross Pipe
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
6-2-1 High Performance Racing Spec. Design
Turbo Side Inlets: Standard T3 Flange
Engine Side Inlet: 1.500" X 1.250" (6 Manifold Ports)
Major Piping Diameter: 2.375"
Outlet Diameter: 2.250" (3.000" Flange Outer Diameter)
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Metal Gasket Included
T3/ T4 5-Bolt Mild Stainless Steel Downpipe Flange
Made of High Quality T-304 Mild Steel Durable Material
Construction Prevents Warping Due To High Heat
5-Bolt Design Shape
0.50 Thickness Flange
Fits T3/ T4 2.5" Diameter 5-Bolt Turbo/ Turbocharger Flange
Specifics and Benefits:
Stainless Steel Braided Oil Feed Line
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality Stainless Steel Hose
10AN Fittings Anodized Ends
Inner Diameter: 0.25"
1/8 NPT Fittings Natural Polish Finish
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X T04E Turbocharger
1 X Set of Turbo Manifold Header Exhaust System
1 X T3/ T4 5-Bolt Flange
1 X Braided Oil Feed Line
Hardware as Shown in the Picture Above
86-87 Buick Regal Grand National T-Type
(Fits G-Body Models with Turbocharged 3.8L GNX V6 Engines ONLY) For Exact Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility; DIY Turbo Upgrade Kits ONLY, Welding of Downpipe with the Flange Provided would be Required
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in re-sellable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T: 8.690 @ 158.460
Dan Strezo, Engine: 274 c.i., Turbos: T88-T4 Tires: MT 29.5x10.5 Non-W
1986 Buick Regal Grand National T-type: 8.900 @ 154.000
Jack Cotton, Engine: 4.1l, V6, Turbos: single Turbonetics T76 Tires: MT 29-10.5-15
1984 Buick Regal : 9.610 @ 146.000
1981 Buick Regal GS: 9.980 @ 139.071
RONALD BEY, Engine: 494 ci, Tires: FUTURA
1987 Buick Regal : 10.200 @ 132.120
Rich Lenz, Engine: 454, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
1986 Buick Regal : 10.270 @ 132.970
1986 Buick Regal T-Type WH1 Designers Series: 10.750 @ 122.000
Banning Cohen, Engine: .040 over stock block 3.8v6, Turbos: PT67 Tires: 28x11.50x15 Hooser QT Pro
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T: 11.251 @ 121.000
John, Engine: 231, Turbos: 1 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Radials
1986 Buick Regal limited: 11.290 @ 120.320
timmy, Engine: 464 buick, Tires: 205x15 ft 28x10.5x15 micky thom rear
1987 Buick Regal T-Type: 11.500 @ 120.000
Bob V, Engine: 3.8 L, Turbos: CPT-65 Tires: BFG DR
1987 Buick Regal Limited T: 11.670 @ 117.000
Timothy Dirks, Engine: 3.8, Turbos: Stage V Ball Bearing Tires: Hoosier QTP 26x9
1987 Buick Regal Turbo: 12.060 @ 114.280
Wes Ingram, Engine: 3.8 V6 stock, Turbos: 46 Tires: G60 slicks
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T: 12.090 @ 111.980
Bill Heckman, Engine: 231 CI /Stock, Supercharger: no Turbos: PE 51 Tires: MT ET Drag Slicks
1987 Buick Regal : 12.160 @ 113.010
Chris Walker, Engine: 231, Turbos: TA-49 Tires: Radial TA's
1987 Buick Regal Turbo T: 12.314 @ 110.480
JOHN DICARLO, Engine: 231 V6, Turbos: TE-44 Tires: Sumitomo street tires
1981 Buick Regal : 12.535 @ 113.460
George Pantazelos, Engine: 455 Buick, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Goodyear
1982 Buick Regal : 12.660 @ 107.130
Bob Holifield, Engine: 355 Chevy, Tires: Goodyear (F) M/T ET Drag (R)
2001 Buick Regal GS: 12.664 @ 111.780
Brian Atwood, Engine: 3800 Series III, Supercharger: Gen V Eaton M90 (stock) Tires: BALD Nitto 555r's
2000 Buick Regal GS: 12.693 @ 109.090
Bob Carboni, Engine: 3.8L supercharged L67, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Turbos: T72 Tires: MT ET Street
2001 Buick Regal GS: 12.882 @ 107.970
Brian Atwood, Engine: 3.8 Series III, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Gen V Tires: Nitto 555R