This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
T04 5P T3/T4 TURBO KIT TURBOCHARGER+CAST MANIFOLD+WG B16/B18 CIVIC/PRELUDE/DC1-2 ITEM SKU: TM-B-C-38 WG-38-SL OFL FG-DP-5B
High Compression/ Boosting T04E Turbocharger
The objective of a turbocharger is to improve the engine's volumetric efficiency by solving one of its cardinal limitations. A naturally aspirated automobile engine uses only the downward stroke of a piston to create an area of low pressure in order to draw air into the cylinder through the intake valves. The pressure in the atmosphere is no more than 1 atm (approximately 14.7 psi), so there ultimately will be a limit to the pressure difference across the intake valves and thus the amount of airflow entering the combustion chamber. Since the turbocharger increases the pressure at the point where air is entering the cylinder, a greater mass of air (oxygen) will be forced in as the inlet manifold pressure increases. The additional air flow makes it possible to maintain the combustion chamber pressure and fuel/air load even at high engine revolution speeds, increasing the power and torque output of the engine.
Specifics and Benefits:
- Capable of Boosting Horse Power up to 300+ BHP
- High Quality Material, Cast Housing with Durable Steel Exhaust (Turbo Manifold) Flange:Standard T3/ T4 4-BoltExhaust (Downpipe) Flange:Standard T3 5-BoltIntake Inlet/ Outlet:3.00"/ Performance Cast Iron Exhaust Tubro Manifold
The heart of any turbo system is the manifold and the turbocharger. These form the basis where the rest of the turbo system is built around. There is no match for durability and strength for cast turbo manifolds. Cast manifolds are more durable over long periods of constant heat cycles like daily driving. Cast turbo manifolds offer short runners resulting in quicker spooling for whatever turbocharger is being used. The shorter runners of the cast manifolds take up little space so that it is possible to keep accessory components, such as air conditioning and power steering, of your engine intact.
Specifics and Benefits:
- High Performance Turbo Racing Design
- Made of High Quality Cast Iron Material for Strength and Durability
- Computerized Mandrel-Bended to Maximize Air Flow Smoothness
- TIG Welded CNC Machined Flange for Resistance against Cracking and Wearing
- Increase Engine Exhaust Output and Efficiency
- 38mm/ 35mm External Wastegate Port and Flange Included
- Standard T3/ T4 Configuration OutletUniversal 35mm/ 38mm Wastegate with Spring
Wastegates provide a means to control the boost pressure of the turbo charged engine. Wastegates work to bypass exhaust flow from the turbine wheel. Bypassing the exhaust flow reduces the power driving the turbine wheel to match the power required for a given boost level. Similar to the BOV, the Wastegates uses boost pressure and spring force to regulate the flow bypassing the turbine. Wastegates are bolted to exhaust manifold or header. The advantage of external Wastegates is that the bypassed flow can be reintroduced into the exhaust stream further downstream of the turbine. This tends to improve the turbines performance.
Specifics and Benefits:
- High Strength Cast Steel Body with Steel Head
- Comes with 8-PSI Spring Installed
Stainless Steel Braided Oil Feed Line
Oil feed lines and returns lines are an essential part of any turbo system. Oil feed lines bring oil to the turbocharger, at the same time the oil cools and lubricates the moving parts. The Oil Drain Lines take the oil that has passed through the turbo and guides it back into the engines oil pan. Without these two components, the turbochargers internals would overheat or seize causing major complications.
Specifics and Benefits:
- Made of High Quality Stainless Steel Hose
- 10AN Fittings Anodized Ends
- Inner Diameter: 0.25"
- Length: 36.00"
- 1/8 NPT Fittings Natural Polish Finish
- CNC Machined Turbo Adapter Plate
- Brass Fitting, Block Fitting, and Port Cover Included
T3/ T4 5-Bolt Mild Stainless Steel Downpipe Flange
Specifics and Benefits:
- Made of High Quality T-304 Mild Steel Durable Material
- Construction Prevents Warping Due To High Heat
- 5-Bolt Design Shape
- 0.50 Thickness Flange
- Fits T3/ T4 2.5" Diameter 5-Bolt Turbo/ Turbocharger Flange
- Included for DIY Welding Need
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 1 X T04E Turbocharger
- 1 X Cast Iron Turbo Manifold
- 1 X External Cast Steel Wastegate WG
- 1 X Braided Oil Feed Line
- 1 X T3/ T4 5-Bolt Flange
- Hardware, such as Gasket(s) and Bolt(s), if Shown in the Picture Above
- 90-01 Acura Integra
- 99-00 Honda Civic Si
- 94-97 Honda Del Sol VTEC
- 88-91 Honda Prelude
- 97-01 Honda CR-V(ALL Models Above with an I4 B-Series DOHC Engine ONLY)
- Please Check Compatibilities for Years and Models
Modification might be Required for Some Vehicles
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! * DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:$0.00AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:$99.98CANADA:$99.98 REST OF THE WORLD:$268.98 SALES TAX:CA ONLYShipping Information:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Honda Civic EX coupe: 6.525 @ 213.500
stephan papadakis, Engine: acura nsx, Turbos: twin 64mm Tires: toyo
1995 Honda Civic DX: 8.192 @ 174.080
Kenny Tran - Jotech, Engine: 1.8 Liter, Turbos: Garrett GT4202 Tires: M/T
2000 Honda Civic SI: 8.411 @ 175.320
Stephanie Eggum, Engine: B18C1, Turbos: GT42R 74mm Tires: Mickey Thompson
2003 Honda Civic ex: 8.680 @ 169.000
John Brown, Engine: b18c, Turbos: t72 Tires: gooyear
1990 Honda Civic DX Hatch: 9.200 @ 162.000
Jim, Engine: LS VTEC B18 LS Block and B16 Head, Turbos: T70 Tires: Full Slicks
1997 Honda Civic Coupe Dunlop NoLimit VTG: 9.439 @ 151.000
Witold Karalow, Engine: B16A, Turbos: GT40 Tires: M/T 28
1997 Honda Civic Coupe: 9.665 @ 150.000
Vogelsinger Sandor, Engine: B18B, Turbos: Garrett Tires: Yokohama,M/T
1995 Honda Civic vx hatchback: 9.680 @ 155.000
kyle, Engine: b18c1, Turbos: garrett gt4294r Tires: 24.5x8.5x13 m&h slicks
2007 Honda Civic 8th Civic SI: 9.849 @ 155.960
Everton Carvalho, Engine: K24, Turbos: GTX4202 Tires: M/T 24,5x8
1992 Honda Civic CX: 9.870 @ 145.660
Alexei Guinitaran, Engine: 1.8 L, Turbos: 60-1 Tires: M/T 24.5 x 9
1993 Honda Civic Street all motor : 9.871 @ 138.833
Adel tuning, Engine: drag cartel k26,
1998 Honda Civic Turbocharger: 9.930 @ 142.190
Angela Proudfoot, Engine: B18, Turbos: Turbonetics custom
1994 Honda Civic Coupe: 9.980 @ 145.580
Angel Robles, Engine: 1.8 acura integra gs, Turbos: 60-1 Tires: m&h
1993 Honda Civic cx: 10.050 @ 144.440
joytech, Engine: b18c, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gt40/ Tires: 24.5 x 9.5
1996 Honda Civic EX Coupe: 10.081 @ 146.430
Shannon, Engine: B18C, Turbos: GT40/35R
1993 Honda Civic cx: 10.200 @ 142.000
dean, Engine: 2.0L gsr, Turbos: ITS 62-1 Tires: 24.5x8.5x14
1992 Honda Civic si: 10.350 @ 141.000
jared wahl, Engine: b18c1 block guarded 82mm stock sleeves, Turbos: t70 Tires: mickythompson 24.5x8x13
1996 Honda Civic DX LS1: 10.395 @ 132.610
Travis Chaney, Engine: LS1, Tires: 26x10.50 Hoosiers
1994 Honda Civic Coupe: 10.400 @ 137.860
John Brown, Engine: 1.8 acura integra gs, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: m&h
1986 Honda Civic SI, AH5: 10.416 @ 125.000
Jimmy Fernandez, Engine: B16a, Turbos: GARRETT T3/T4 60mm / 63mm Tires: FRONT full slick M/H / BACK 205/R50/15 KUMHO ECSTA