This item has been shown 55 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Suzuki SwiftG13 Manifold
Suzuki SwiftG13 TurbochargerWastegate Exhaust Manifold
For Suzuki Swift G13 SOHC engine
Cast iron, no Crack
T25/T28Flange, 38mm wastegate
What you see on the picture will go with Box
★ For any inquiries or special requests such as larger amount ordering please write to us ★
Asia / Australia
UK / Europe
Africa / Central
/ New Zealand
/ North America / Canada
& South America
Cost / USD
Shipping Method / Days
EMS/ 3-5 Days
EMS/ 5-7 Days
EMS/ 5-7 Days
Tracking will be given after the parcel is sent.
If EMS doesn't deliver to your location, we will inform you with extra shipping costs according to other shipping companies.
Payment & Postage
1. Payment and postage are different on individual items. If you don’t know how much the shipping cost is, please email me.
2. Please pay via PayPal or bank transfer. If you would like to make a bank transfer, please let me know and I will send you the bank details.
3. All products will be sent after the payment is received or cleared.
4. Payment must be completed within 7 days. If you can’t finish the payment within 7 days, please inform me, otherwise, I will report it as an unpaid item.
1. We ship to all over the world via EMS. If some places cannot be reached via EMS, we may use express or postal air parcel. If you prefer other fast services, ie. DHL, UPS, FedEx, or TNT, please tell me as well.
2. Tracking number will be given once the parcel is sent.
3. Each country has different custom’s tax rates; tax is not included in your shipping cost, you may need to pay extra for the custom’s tax depending on where the goods are sent.
Products in stock will be sent out immediately after receiving your order. We will email you the stock condition once we get your order.
Customer Services & Warranty & Return Policy
1. If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we accept returns, exchanges, or replacements 7-14 days after you received the package from us, however, the goods have to be in good condition and unused. Please note, unless the product is faulty, it must be returned at your own expense, the cost of which will be deducted from your refund. Upon receipt, the product will be inspected and a refund will be processed within 30 working days. If the product is found to be in an unreasonable condition, we reserve the right not to accept it. Nickel Sport is not responsible for any shipping charges.
2. All products purchased from Nickel Sport are covered by a 6 months warranty. We will repair on the condition that the product can be rebuilt.
3. Accidental damage and damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty, and therefore will be charged.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Suzuki Swift Gti: 13.002 @ 113.240
Paweł Tymczak, Engine: 1342ccm, Tires: M/H
1991 Suzuki Swift GT: 13.010 @ 105.000
NELSON AVILES/OWNER, Engine: 1.3 LT, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: TO-3/TO-4 Tires: SLICKS
1989 Suzuki Swift GT: 13.870 @ 101.000
Frank Froelich, Engine: 1.3 I-4, Tires: Azenis
1993 Suzuki Swift GTi Turbo: 14.205 @ 105.090
Hugh Gordon, Engine: G13B, Turbos: T-28 Tires: Dunlop Formula R Tarmac
1994 Suzuki Swift GTi 5doors: 14.725 @ 91.630
szecseiadam, Engine: G13B stock, Tires: slick
2000 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.240 @ 90.200
Gergely Bukta, Engine: stock, Tires: 175/55 r15
1994 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.289 @ 90.500
David Hack, Engine: G13B, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Bfgoodrich g-force sport
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.819 @ 86.460
Alex Von, Engine: 1.3 DOHC (G13B), Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: DUNLOP AS SPORT
1995 Suzuki Swift GTi: 15.900 @ 87.000
Mustapha A. Baroud, Engine: G13B, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
1994 Suzuki Swift GT: 16.233 @ 91.000
Kyle Gill, Engine: 1.3 L Twin Cam 16V, Tires: Crappy
1991 Suzuki Swift GTi: 16.891 @ 82.040
Nick Manning, Engine: G13B, Tires: 165/65/13
1989 Suzuki Swift GTi: 16.995 @ 81.570
Richard Allen, Engine: G13B,
1989 Suzuki Swift GTI: 17.105 @ 81.250