This item has been shown 4548 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Brand New Sure-Steps Kit including 2 Textured Black Side Bars for Both Driver Side & Passenger Side + All Mounting Jeep Wrangler (Only Fit Unlimited 4-Door other manufacturer has demonstrated more commitment to quality and progression in sidebar products than Smittybilt.
- Smittybilt has redesigned upgraded and improved every last nuance of each Sure Step application.Features
- Each set comes with 2 bars including both Driver side & Passenger side together with all mounting hardware needed.
- All step pads are secured with five pins into a squashed step which means no flimsy pad attachments and no exposed metal vulnerable to rust.
- Every Sure-Steps is made of 3 inch heavy duty 3/8-1/4 steel Textured black powdercoat painted no-drill brackets that are custom designed to ensure a no bounce fit and simplified DIY incorporates a third center bracket for additional support making Sure-Steps the firmest and sturdiest tube step ever created.(Third center bracket not needed on some models).
- All Smittybilt Sure-Stepss are custom fit to the specific vehicle application. Unlike other brands it does not use generic length tubes with cheap brackets.
- Warranty: Smittybilt backs product better than any manufacturer! While other companies try to reduce their paint warranties Smittybilt maintains a 5-year limited warranty!Payment
- We accept payment via PayPal, a secure and fast way.
- Please inform us your physical address, we do not ship to PO Box.
- We will arrange shipment to your address if it is different from your Paypal shipping to the continental 48 states by UPS Ground or Fedex Ground.
- Most orders are shipped within 1 business day, some orders will required more than 1 day will be specified during check out.
- All international customers are responsible to the customs duty & brokerfee. Please check with your local customs & agent before products are brand new and covered with manufacturer's Warranty.
- For any reason, if you are not satisfied with the transaction, please communicate with us: Toll Free Number: 1-866-340-3038 Office Hour: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, Pacific Time
- Please contact us if you would like a copy of the warranty.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Jeep Wrangler : 10.250 @ 132.300
Jeff, Engine: Chevy RamJet 502, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: 35
1994 Jeep Wrangler Yj: 10.360 @ 125.800
Clint Olson, Engine: Small block chevy, Tires: M/T ET street
1993 Jeep Wrangler School Project: 11.190 @ 114.000
School Project, Engine: 454, Tires: 32 x 14 Drag Slicks
1989 Jeep Wrangler : 11.652 @ 113.870
Lee, Engine: Chevy 350, Tires: MT street radial 295x55x15, MT 165x60x15
1989 Jeep Wrangler : 11.652 @ 113.870
Lee, Engine: SBC, Tires: MH
1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ: 11.710 @ 109.200
Mark Shelby, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: Goodyear 14 x 32
1994 Jeep Wrangler : 11.900 @ 107.000
Clint Olson, Engine: 383,
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 13.910 @ 89.720
Jeremy Covell, Engine: 4.0L, Turbos: TDO4H-15G ( FROM VOLVO 850) Tires: 30.5 X 9.5 X 15 GOODYEAR
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 14.200 @ 97.100
Vince, Engine: 4.0 242 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock at track 32
1997 Jeep Wrangler wrangler: 14.792 @ 84.250
Tim, Engine: 4.0, Tires: michelin
1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport: 15.198 @ 84.000
Neal G., Engine: 4.0L, Tires: 33x13.5X15 SS LTB offroad, 27
1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport: 16.224 @ 82.500
Jake Etheridge, Engine: 4.0, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: bfg 31 10.50 mud terrains
2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: 16.388 @ 83.570
Wayne Hartwig, Engine: 5.3L, Tires: 38x15.5-16 Mickey Thompson MTZ
1994 Jeep Wrangler : 16.455 @ 82.650
John, Engine: stock 4.0 HO I-6, Tires: 235/75/R15
2000 Jeep Wrangler : 16.762 @ 79.710
2007 Jeep Wrangler : 17.410 @ 77.410
1993 Jeep Wrangler 4.0l HO: 18.101 @ 68.130
Paul Salvetti, Tires: 325/65/15