This item has been shown 23406 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
This sale features one pair Extreme Bright Xenon White T15 High Power LED bulbs Bulbs for backup reverse lights.
This high power T15 LED bulb equips with 3x optical projector in front of the LED emitter to achieve the max lighting output.
The High Power T10 wedge LED bulb will fit the vehicles listed in the part compatibility list and any other vehicles takes 912, 920 or 921 bulbs for backup reverse lights.
- 6000K Xenon White
- Size: 0.58" in diameter, and 1.80" long
- Equips with high power FLUX LED emitter plus 3x optical projector to maximize the lighting output
- Lighting output: approx 500 lum
- Voltage: 12V
- Lifespan: 20000 working hours
- This LED bulb is polar sensitive, so in case the bulb won't light up, please flip it 180 degrees
Note: Since the LED bulbs have lower wattage, therefore when installing on some newer European cars, you need to tap on load resistors to get rid of the error code on dashboard or flickering issue.
More Demonstration Pictures
For more pictures,
please visit at our
customer picture gallery.
Terms and Conditions
- We ship to Confirmed address only
- eCHECK from PayPal will only be processed once the payment clears
- Your order will be usually shipped out the same or next business days once the payment is made and cleared
- We are not responsibly for any International duty or custom charge
If you encounter any problems about anything, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to assist you solve the issue. If you are not satisfied in anyway,
please feel free to let us know and give us a second
chance to correct it before you decide to leave any neutral
or negative response.
Copyright MOTORINGMAX iJDMTOY
Car LED bulbs
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Devin Special : 9.673 @ 136.790
Warren Harrison, Engine: 385 ci SB Chevy, Tires: 30 x 13.5 MT ET Street
2009 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG : 12.594 @ 112.510
Amgv, Engine: 6.2, Tires: 295/35/21
2007 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG : 13.210 @ 107.050
2007 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG : 13.233 @ 105.180
2004 Cadillac SRX V8 AWD: 14.600 @ 96.300
2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 : 14.810 @ 93.100
2014 Ford Escape Titanium 2.0: 14.817 @ 92.100
Jman, Engine: 2.0 L, Turbos: Stock Turbo
2004 Cadillac SRX RWD: 14.891 @ 93.200
2007 Cadillac SRX V8: 14.910 @ 94.020
2001 Ford Escape XLT Supercharger: 14.964 @ 93.410
Xcape, Engine: 3.0 V6 DOHC 24V, Supercharger: KenneBell Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock
2004 Cadillac SRX v8: 15.100 @ 94.000
2004 Cadillac SRX v8: 15.340 @ 92.710
RP handcontrol, Engine: v8 320hp,
2004 Cadillac SRX V-6: 15.700 @ 88.000
2004 Ford Escape XLT: 16.013 @ 84.570
Joe Markowski, Engine: 3.0li Duratec V6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
2008 Ford Escape XLT AWD: 16.120 @ 83.020
2005 Ford Escape Hybrid: 17.110 @ 82.100
2005 Ford Escape Hybrid 4WD: 18.210 @ 77.200