This item has been shown 23691 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
This sale features one pair Extreme Bright Xenon White T15 High Power LED bulbs Bulbs for backup reverse lights.
This high power T15 LED bulb equips with 3x optical projector in front of the LED emitter to achieve the max lighting output.
The High Power T10 wedge LED bulb will fit the vehicles listed in the part compatibility list and any other vehicles takes 912, 920 or 921 bulbs for backup reverse lights.
- 6000K Xenon White
- Size: 0.58" in diameter, and 1.80" long
- Equips with high power FLUX LED emitter plus 3x optical projector to maximize the lighting output
- Lighting output: approx 500 lum
- Voltage: 12V
- Lifespan: 20000 working hours
- This LED bulb is polar sensitive, so in case the bulb won't light up, please flip it 180 degrees
Note: Since the LED bulbs have lower wattage, therefore when installing on some newer European cars, you need to tap on load resistors to get rid of the error code on dashboard or flickering issue.
More Demonstration Pictures
For more pictures,
please visit at our
customer picture gallery.
Terms and Conditions
- We ship to Confirmed address only
- eCHECK from PayPal will only be processed once the payment clears
- Your order will be usually shipped out the same or next business days once the payment is made and cleared
- We are not responsibly for any International duty or custom charge
If you encounter any problems about anything, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to assist you solve the issue. If you are not satisfied in anyway,
please feel free to let us know and give us a second
chance to correct it before you decide to leave any neutral
or negative response.
Copyright MOTORINGMAX iJDMTOY
Car LED bulbs
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Panoz AIV Roadster : 12.100 @ 110.000
2005 Yamaha WR 523cc WR 450: 12.520 @ 102.450
David Hudcovic, Engine: 523cc,
1989 Dodge D250 : 13.510 @ 95.560
Harley Dooley, Engine: 6BT Cummins, Turbos: GT3788r Tires: 295/50-16 radials
1969 Cadillac Calais : 13.814 @ 99.200
Basement Paul, Engine: 500 ci,
2002 BMW M SERIES 98: 14.870 @ 94.360
Mr. J, Engine: stock 4.5L 325-horse V8, Tires: 275/40WR-19
2001 BMW M SERIES 99: 15.060 @ 95.790
Mr. J, Engine: stock 5.4L 326-horse V12, Tires: 235/60HR-16
1992 Dodge D250 le club cab: 15.865 @ 88.070
Allen bubba, Engine: 6bt, Turbos: he351cw Tires: 245/75 r16