This item has been shown 23681 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
This sale features one pair Extreme Bright Xenon White T15 High Power LED bulbs Bulbs for backup reverse lights.
This high power T15 LED bulb equips with 3x optical projector in front of the LED emitter to achieve the max lighting output.
The High Power T10 wedge LED bulb will fit the vehicles listed in the part compatibility list and any other vehicles takes 912, 920 or 921 bulbs for backup reverse lights.
- 6000K Xenon White
- Size: 0.58" in diameter, and 1.80" long
- Equips with high power FLUX LED emitter plus 3x optical projector to maximize the lighting output
- Lighting output: approx 500 lum
- Voltage: 12V
- Lifespan: 20000 working hours
- This LED bulb is polar sensitive, so in case the bulb won't light up, please flip it 180 degrees
Note: Since the LED bulbs have lower wattage, therefore when installing on some newer European cars, you need to tap on load resistors to get rid of the error code on dashboard or flickering issue.
More Demonstration Pictures
For more pictures,
please visit at our
customer picture gallery.
Terms and Conditions
- We ship to Confirmed address only
- eCHECK from PayPal will only be processed once the payment clears
- Your order will be usually shipped out the same or next business days once the payment is made and cleared
- We are not responsibly for any International duty or custom charge
If you encounter any problems about anything, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to assist you solve the issue. If you are not satisfied in anyway,
please feel free to let us know and give us a second
chance to correct it before you decide to leave any neutral
or negative response.
Copyright MOTORINGMAX iJDMTOY
Car LED bulbs
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1923 Ford Model T Roadster: 7.710 @ 176.830
Cal Jones, Supercharger: Blower
1974 Datsun 260z : 10.670 @ 125.050
Sean Hyma, Engine: sbc355, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: M/T , Goodyear
2009 Ferrari F430 Scuderia: 11.610 @ 127.020
NA, Engine: V8: 503HP, Tires: Pirelli PZero Corsa
1926 Ford Model T modle t coupe: 11.650 @ 112.000
gregg schuetz, Engine: 322 cubic inch ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 15x14.5 hooser street legal slick
2005 Ferrari F430 : 11.710 @ 120.120
2005 Ferrari F430 : 11.710 @ 123.050
2006 Ferrari F430 F1 Spider: 12.101 @ 119.410
2006 Ferrari F430 Spider: 12.221 @ 117.470
2007 Ferrari F430 Spyder: 12.306 @ 116.970
2006 Ferrari F430 : 12.630 @ 117.460
2006 Ferrari F430 Spider: 12.840 @ 112.950
1969 Volkswagen Baywindow Type 2: 17.130 @ 76.400
Alex 'Jesus' Leiserach, Engine: 1776cc,,