This item has been shown 667 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Headers are made with T-304 stainless steel, Mandrel bent tubing, CNC Machined Flanges. Each set is tested and dynode to make sure the fitment and performance meet our goal.
Specs: â€¢Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bent
- TIG weld for strength and durability- Fast Air Flow Design Combine with the Exhaust System Provides Instant Performance Upgrade - Increase 10-16 horse power and torque-Direct Bolt on, No Modification Needed
Fit Following Model:Subaru Impreza WRX/ WRX STi 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 WRX, WRX STI (Turbo)
Engine type: EJ20/EJ25 2.0L/2.5L L4- 4 Cylinder
Special Note: Also Fit 02-04 WRX 2.0L Turbo, 04-06-WRX STI 2.5L Turbo, 05-07 Legacy GT 2.5L Turbo
*Picture represent Actual item*
Gasket & Bolts Included
$ FREE within the lower 48 U.S. States. $ 45.00 within US Parcel (PR, HI, GU, AK, APO, PO Box-others)
PLEASE CONTACT us to all other International buyers ( all worldwide by USPS)
Please email for shipping quotes for other Country.
Most items will be shipped within 2-3 business days after payment received. Item on backorder will be Notified by email. Full refund will be issued if item is on backordering for more than 14 days
Please read payment terms/methods and shipping fees before offerding on the item or use buy it now, if there is any question, please email us
*NOTE TO ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS (INCLUDING CANADIAN BUYERS)
Terms and Policies
- This item can be shipped Worldwide. Some Country may have dimensions limit if shipped thru USPS Priority/ EMS. Please check or email us to confirm before choosing that shipping method.
- We do combine shipping. For use our shipping rate calculator to estimate the shipping and handling cost.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for processing order. Shipments usually leave our warehouse between 1-2 days from payment receipt.
- Please check and make sure your shipping address is correct. Refused or undeliverable shipments will not be granted for a refund (Shipping and handling refund). Returned shipments will be held until extra shipping cost are paid.
- All sales are final unless item is defective upon delivery
- An email will be sent to buyer when payment received and/or the item shipped out from our warehouse.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 5 days of delivery
- Please respect the integrity of , only offer if you intend to follow through with your purchase
- For Best offer buyer, Please note that shipping and handling is Non-Negotiable. We will only accept offer for item price only. Please refer shipping and handling from shipping table for each item.
- After winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now, Please complete and go thru checkout (No matter which payment method u prefer, you still must go thru Checkout system). system will streamline the process. OR From our Winning buyer Email which contains a checkout link and you will be able to pay for your purchase & enter shipping info.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Subaru Impreza Sti type RA: 8.320 @ 173.200
Andy Forrest, Engine: EG33, Turbos: 2 x GT30R Tires: MT DOT's
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 8.881 @ 154.090
Domenic Rigoli, Engine: TRP EJ2025, Turbos: Innovative GT76 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI: 8.914 @ 152.830
Ali Afshar, Engine: 2.5 subaru 4 cylinder, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Innovative Tires: BFGoodrich &/0r Mickey Thompson
2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi: 8.993 @ 160.000
Fast Eddie, Engine: PNLSS3 engine block (stock sleeves!), Turbos: GT42r
1999 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.130 @ 148.960
1999 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.330 @ 156.700
Zagaris Christos, Engine: Ej22, Turbos: Super T76 Turbonetics Tires: 8.5 x 23
2000 Subaru Impreza Type RA: 9.370 @ 151.000
Steve Guirey, Engine: SMG 2.5l, Turbos: 40/94 Tires: Hoosier drag radial
2000 Subaru Impreza RS: 9.380 @ 152.000
Samúel Unnar Sindrason, Engine: Ej25 destroked, Turbos: BW s366 Tires: 26x9,5 hoosier QTP
2000 Subaru Impreza GT: 9.630 @ 145.000
Georgie Diaz (Georgie Performance), Engine: EJ25, Turbos: GT35R HTA Tires: Mickey Thompson slicks
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.630 @ 150.620
Bilyk Sergey, Engine: EJ257, Turbos: BorgWarner S374 Tires: BF Goodrich 275/40/17
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX: 9.740 @ 139.910
Manfred Micallef, Engine: STI 2.5, Turbos: Turbonetics T76 Tires: BF Goodrich Drag radial 235/60/15
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.078 @ 136.610
Jeff C, Turbos: HTA3586 Tires: 245/45/17 Hoosier Drag Radials
1996 Subaru Impreza base GT35R: 10.480 @ 130.470
Mike McGinnis, Engine: 04 US STi, Turbos: GT35R Tires: Hoosier DOT legal
2008 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 142.000
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR PS25 Shortblock (2.5L), Turbos: AMR T900R Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza STi: 10.540 @ 143.300
Auto Master AMR, Engine: AMR Race Engine, Turbos: AMR Rotated Turbo Kit
2006 Subaru Impreza Wrx wagon: 10.686 @ 130.583
Cameron Dawes , Engine: EJ257- stock Subaru, Turbos: Borg Warner 91-79 twinscroll. 91 a/r Tires: 225/45R17 BFG Drag radials
2004 Subaru Impreza STI: 10.730 @ 129.970
andy dorans jr., Engine: ej257, Turbos: gt35r .82 Tires: falken azenis rt 615 225/40/18
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.762 @ 133.740
Element Tuning, Engine: 2.5 STI Rods Pistons, Turbos: Element GT65 Tires: Toyo RA 1 235/40-17
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX: 10.780 @ 136.210
Douglas Stanley, Engine: EJ207, Supercharger: - Turbos: GT35R Tires: 205/55/16 All Season Radials
2003 Subaru Impreza STI: 10.872 @ 130.130
Robert Sas, Engine: EJ20, Turbos: Turbonetics T72 Tires: 20/650*17 RS7 Pirelli