This item has been shown 885 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Stainless Steel Catback Muffler + Mid Down Pipe Exhaust Kit for BMW 99-06 E36 M3
Brand NewT-304 Stainless Steel Catback Muffler+ Down Pipe Exhaust System
BMW 1999 - 2006 E46 M3 Only
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
- Item Condition:Brand New
- Material:The whole Catback muffler exhaust is made of T-304 Stainless Steel
- Surface Finish: Stainless Steel Finish
- Inlet / Outlet size: 2.25" / 2.5"
- Smooth and Deep Tone Sound, Which Helps Smooth The Exhaust Flow
- Significant Driving Improvement:Designed for high performance as well as meeting sound level standards & deep throaty tone, Race-Inspired Straight-Thru Design piping for maximum air flow.
- Built to last: This Catback Exhaust Systemdesigned and built with Quality & Last for long Life.properly sized tubing for maximum flow and is finished off with a low restriction racing muffler.Made of the finest material that meets high endurance, light weight, and excellent fit.
- Performance:improve overall performance,Increase Horsepower and Torque, Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 10 -20 Horsepower/ Low End Torque
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Resistance against Pressure and Corrosion
- Race-Inspired Straight-Thru Design piping for maximum air flow
- Install Manual is not included, professional install is required
- ThisCat-back Muffler Exhaust Systemis engineered to fit the follow specific vehicle.
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- REMARK: Since the item is designated as RACING, OFF-ROAD, OR SHOW USE ONLY, we do NOT imply or offer any warranty.
Q. Does this catback have a two bolt flange in the front to bolt a header with a two bolt flange?
A. Yes, the test pipe section is 2 bolt on one end and 3 bolt on the other. The 2 bolt side is what connects to the header.
MyStoreMaps Counter: Attract Buyers From All Over the World.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 BMW M3 : 9.161 @ 163.370
Mike Radowski, Engine: 3.0L M52, Supercharger: - Turbos: Precision 71mm Tires: MT ET street
2006 BMW M3 Precision 8288 Turbo: 10.103 @ 145.960
Chris Bergemann, Engine: HPF Built, Turbos: Precision 8288 Tires: MT
1996 BMW M3 E36: 10.386 @ 137.580
Rob Dequine, Engine: 2JZ-GTE stage 3, Turbos: GReddy T78 Tires: 275/35/18
2002 BMW M3 Maximum PSI Stage 2 Turbo: 10.439 @ 135.810
Mike Radowski, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Maximum PSI Stage 2 - 6266 Tires: M/T ET Street
2008 BMW M3 E92 VF Engineering VF620: 10.690 @ 129.380
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock S65, Supercharger: VF Engineering VF620 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2012 BMW M3 E92 EssTuning VT650 : 10.843 @ 131.600
Zim (Jamie) Nezaj , Engine: 4.0, Supercharger: ESStuning
2012 BMW M3 E92: 10.843 @ 131.600
Zim Jamie Nezaj, Engine: 4.0 VT650, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: Proxes 888
2009 BMW M3 E92: 10.870 @ 131.400
Mike Wadsworth, Supercharger: ESS VT2-600
2008 BMW M3 VF 620: 11.111 @ 126.990
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: VF 620 Kit Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
2012 BMW M3 E92 DCT ESS: 11.210 @ 127.300
Sherwin, Supercharger: ESS
2010 BMW M3 Vortech V2 Supercharger: 11.249 @ 127.550
Sal@ACM, Engine: 4.0 V8, Supercharger: Vortech V2- ESS VT2-650 Tires: Nitto NT05
2009 BMW M3 e90: 11.293 @ 126.700
Akash (Akh23456), Engine: S65 (v8), Supercharger: Active Autowerke Stage 2 + Tires: Michelin pilot super sports
2008 BMW M3 ESS VT625 Supercharger: 11.308 @ 129.340
Drew, Engine: 4.0L S65, Supercharger: ESS VT625 Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
2002 BMW M3 02 HPF Stg 2.5 Turbo e46 M3: 11.320 @ 136.920
Mike Rashidi, Engine: 3.2l s54, Tires: MT 275/40/17
2003 BMW M3 E46m3 AA Supercharged: 11.410 @ 126.090
Loren Hallett, Engine: 3.2l, Supercharger: AA Supercharger Kit Tires: BF Drag Radials
2008 BMW M3 : 11.417 @ 122.370
Richard deLisser, Engine: S65, Supercharger: Vt1-550 Tires: Ktw 2 bf drag radials
2008 BMW M3 E92 M3 DCT Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger: 11.450 @ 131.670
Drew, Engine: S65, Supercharger: Gintani Stage 2+ Tires: BF Goodrich DR's
2005 BMW M3 VF-Engineering Stage 2 Supercharger: 11.580 @ 122.760
Drew, Engine: 3.2L, Supercharger: VF-Engineering Stage 2 Tires: BF GR Drag Radias
2012 BMW M3 E92: 11.648 @ 124.400
Sherwin, Engine: 4.0 V8, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: No Tires: Street legal
2002 BMW M3 E46 T67 Turbo: 11.666 @ 129.470
Chris Bergemann, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Precision T67 Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2