This item has been shown 216 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- About Us
Brand Name Performance Exhaust System
Offered at Huge Savings!
Stainless Steel -Mandrel Bent -High Performance Exhaust System
Call or Email to find out the manufacturer
(They are the leading name in performance exhaust)
This exact same exhaust is advertised everywhere on the internet for $526.1
- 5 X 8 X 14in. Muffler
- 4 X 14in. Resonator
- 2.25in. Tubing
- 4.0in. Polished Stainless Tip
- Single Rear Exit
- Only PayPal is Accepted
- Immediate Payment is required after the Winning offer
- Free Shipping within the 48 Contiguous States ONLY
- international Shipping is available and quoted on individual basis
- No Free shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or the US Protectorates
- No P.O. Box Delivery
- No APO/FPO Delivery
- Most items ship same or next day
- Tracking will be posted to record
- All returns must be preapproved.
- Returns subject to 20% restocking fee (invoiced separately).
- Returned items must be in new condition and in original packaging.
- Items that have been installed are not eligible for return.
Terms & Conditions
If you have any concerns orquestions please call 1-800-470-1443
5921 Middlebelt Road
Garden City, MI 48135
We are an authorized Magnaflow retailer!
Copyright © 2012 Templates Creator
Design by Flash Templates, coded by Free Templates
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1982 Ford EXP : 8.600 @ 158.000
Larry/ Clinton Snead, Engine: 360ci Ford SB, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: M/T Goodyear
1972 AMC Javelin SST: 8.855 @ 159.570
Lon Schultz, Engine: 408 inch small block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson E/T Street
1970 AMC Javelin SST: 9.527 @ 141.600
Hate, Engine: AMC 390, Tires: GoodYear 14x32x15
1972 AMC Javelin amx: 10.400 @ 130.000
jerry morse, Engine: sbc 377, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 31.5
1972 AMC Javelin : 10.400 @ 130.000
1968 AMC Javelin SST: 11.452 @ 119.800
Hate, Engine: AMC 390, Tires: MH 275/60-15
1971 AMC Javelin SST: 11.830 @ 113.866
Lou Fontaine, Engine: 401(.30 over), Tires: McCreary/front. MT Slicks/rear
1974 AMC Javelin : 11.949 @ 114.600
F. Carpio, Engine: 401 AMC, Tires: MT ET Drags
1998 Infiniti I30 t: 13.400 @ 107.000
Ant, Engine: VQ30DE, Tires: Nankang Ultra-Sport
1970 AMC Javelin sst: 13.410 @ 106.450
dave, Engine: 365, Tires: m&h 26x9
2002 Infiniti I30 T: 13.926 @ 104.250
Tim V, Engine: Vq30de-k,
1987 Ford EXP SC: 14.000 @ 95.000
Mike, Engine: 2.3 H.O., Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Dunlop SP (front) Hankook K106 (rear)
1999 Infiniti I30 : 16.976 @ 82.470
Boggie, Engine: VG30DE,