This item has been shown 1210 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
MANZO Headers are made with stainless steel, Mandrel bent tubing, CNC Machined Flanges. Each set is tested and dynode to make sure the fitment and performance meet our goal. Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)Gain more horse power with a faster throttle responseProduces a strong, deep and noticeable sound4-2-1 High Performance 1 Piece Racing Design
2.5" Outlet. Utilizes factory 02 sensor position. O2 Sensor Ports: 2 We are an authorized distributor for M2 Performance.
MODEL # TP-175
Acura 2002 - 2006 RSX Type S DC5 K20A2 K20Z1
$ FREE within the lower 48 U.S. States Except PO, HI, AK, PR, APO, GU
$ 30.00 to APO, PO, GU, HI, AK, PR, VI by USPS Parcel Post services
NOTE: THIS ITEM IS EXTREMELY HEAVY AND PACKAGED IN AN OVERSIZED BOX
UPS GROUND SERVICES DO NOT SHIP POBOX, APO, GU,PR, AK, VI, HI. WE ONLY SHIP VIA USPS PARCEL POST SERVICES OR USPS PRIORITY MAIL SERVICES TO APO, PO, GU, HI, AK, PR, VI. SHIP BY PARCEL SELECT TAKES 10-21 BUSINESS DAYS OR LONGER TO YOUR DESINATION. IF NEED THE ITEM FASTER, PLEASE CONTACT US TO GET A SHIPPING QUOTE BY PRIORITY MAIL OR EXPRESS MAIL SERVICES.International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
Please read payment terms/methods and shipping fees before offerding on the item or use buy it now, if there is any question, please email us
Winning offer notification/payment instruction will be sent to buyer automatically thru email after sale ended
Sales Tax will be added to all California purchases
*NOTE TO ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS (INCLUDING CANADIAN BUYERS)
Terms and Policies
- This item can be shipped Worldwide. Some Country may have dimensions limit if shipped thru USPS Priority/ EMS. Please check or email us to confirm before choosing that shipping method.
- We do combine shipping. For use our shipping rate calculator to estimate the shipping and handling cost.
- Please check and make sure your shipping address is correct. Refused or undeliverable shipments will not be granted for a refund (Shipping and handling refund). Returned shipments will be held until extra shipping cost are paid. You will get charges for the shipping fees ( if sale is FREE shipping)
- All sales are 30 days warranty unless item is defective upon delivery
- An email will be sent to buyer when payment received and/or the item shipped out from our warehouse.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 30 days of delivery
- Please respect the integrity of , only offer if you intend to follow through with your purchase
- After winning an sale or completing a Buy It Now, Please complete and go thru checkout (No matter which payment method u prefer, you still must go thru Checkout system). system will streamline the process. OR From our Winning buyer Email which contains a checkout link and you will be able to pay for your purchase & enter shipping info.
Restocking Upon the approval of the return authorization from us, there would be a restocking fee item price.
- Items that fail or are damaged due to customer abuse, negligence, or improper installation techniques are not returnable under any circumstances, so please take care of the parts while they are in your possession.
- Except in the case of our error, the customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer.
- The customer's responsibility to insure the package and retrieve a tracking number from the carrier to protect from loss. Damaged, lost, or missing claims must be made with the carrier. We will cover the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity or incorrect item. We do not accept return that has been used or installed.
- All items we selling on store are designated as RACING, OFF-ROAD, OR SHOW USE ONLY and are not intended to be used on the highway or any pollution controlled vehicles UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED BY MANUFACTURER. Check Engine light might go on. This does not mean they cannot function on such vehicles, but merely that they may not uphold to the regulations and restrictions of a highway vehicle and therefore must be designated as OFF-ROAD USE ONLY.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2002 Acura RSX Type-S: 11.408 @ 114.760
Robert Ingles, Engine: K20A2, Turbos: Precision SC6176 Tires: 24.5x8.5 M&H Slicks
2005 Acura RSX type s: 11.674 @ 117.420
Jason Shifflett, Engine: k20a4, Turbos: hks gt2835 Tires: toyo proxes tr1
2000 Buell M2 : 11.731 @ 112.950
Matt Bluett, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: stock
2000 Buell M2 : 11.794 @ 112.630
Matt Bluett, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: stock
2003 Acura RSX type s: 12.800 @ 110.000
Joe Rohinsky, Engine: K20A2, Supercharger: none Turbos: Greddy Tires: Azenis 215/55/16
2004 Acura RSX TYPE-S: 13.100 @ 100.000
LOUIS-MATHIEU LAMIRANDE, Engine: K20A2, Tires: M/T
2002 Acura RSX Type S Comptech Supercharger: 13.100 @ 115.110
JPSlick, Engine: K20A2, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: Kuhmo MX 245/45
2004 Acura RSX Type-s: 13.106 @ 100.890
Louis-Mathieu Lamirande, Engine: k20a2, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSONS
2006 Acura RSX TypeS Turbo: 13.224 @ 106.840
Johnny Simon, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Mitsubishi T517z Tires: M&H Drag Slicks
2002 Acura RSX type-s: 13.310 @ 109.300
Andrew Becker, Engine: 2.0L, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Tires: PARADA spec-2
2002 Acura RSX Type-S GReddy Turbo: 13.355 @ 109.170
Claudio Francisco, Engine: K20A2, Turbos: GReddy kit Tires: Hoosier drag radials
2005 Acura RSX Type S: 13.572 @ 106.260
Jarryd Dang, Tires: Falken Azenis RT-615
2002 Acura RSX S: 13.583 @ 108.110
Claudio Francisco, Engine: K20A2 2.0L DOHC i-VTEC, Turbos: GReddy kit Tires: 225/45R-17 Toyo T1-S
2004 Acura RSX Type-s: 13.736 @ 101.290
Chris McQuay, Engine: 2.0L, Tires: Advan a032r's
2006 Acura RSX Type-S: 13.767 @ 102.430
Kyle Wolff, Engine: stock k20z1, Tires: hoosier drag radial
2002 Acura RSX S: 13.804 @ 101.260
Chris Prus, Engine: K20A@, Tires: BFG KDW2 245/45/17
2002 Acura RSX Type S: 13.833 @ 103.220
Reuben Adan, Engine: k20a2, Tires: 205/55/16 Falken Azeni Sports
2003 Acura RSX RSX-S: 13.840 @ 106.000
Speed Racer, Engine: K20A2, Tires: Falcon
2004 Acura RSX Type S: 13.849 @ 102.460
Ak, Engine: K20A2, Tires: Hankook Ventus HRII
2002 Acura RSX Type S: 13.852 @ 100.400
Jeramy Kindle, Engine: K20A2 2.0 Liter, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Falken Azenis 205/55/16