This item has been shown 630 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Snap-On Tonneau Cover for a
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon Crew Cab 5' Bed
Years: 2004 - 2013(*Picture is not of actual product or vehicle of intended use. It is used
for presentation purposes only.)
This is a premium grade, name brand snap-on soft tonneau cover for a Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon Crew Cab 5' Bed. It will keep the snow, rain, and dirt out of your bed. Keeps your cargo in your bed, out of the weather and out of sight. This will only fit a Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon Crew Cab 5' Bed.Product is brand New - Factory Sealed Box!!
These are offered as a part of a Warehouse Overstock and you will be getting these WAY below retail!
- Heavy duty black vinyl cover
- All aluminum frame and stainless steel snap components
- Mounts to top of pick-up bed for improved water runoff and minimal bed space intrusion
- Frame clamps on to truck bed
- Installs with common hand tools
- Installed in minutes ( Easy "Do-it-yourself" install)
- No-drill installation / no damage to truck
- Engineered exactly for your specific truck means perfect fit ( not "one size fits all" )
- Tailgate operates normally with cover on
- Arched bows support rain and snow
Get full access to your bed in three easy steps!
- Unsnap Cover
- Roll forward and secure behind cab
- Remove and stow bows and rear rail
No-drill, clamp-on design!
- Position side rails on truck bed
- Snap front rail (with vinyl cover) into side rails
- Snap rear rail into side rails
- Clamp to bed with supplied hardware
- Install bows to support cover
- Roll out cover and snap to frame
Kit includes everything you need to install
Quick access to front corners of bed
Tailgate operates with cover closed
Quick no-drill installation
It's important to note that because of the exact fit of this cover it will ONLY fit a Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon Crew Cab 5' Bed from 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Does not fit regular or extended cab trucks.If you have any questions about this fitting your vehicle email me ("ask seller question" above).
- Paypal Only accepted
- Credit/Debit card accepted through paypal
- Payment due 10 days after sale close
- Shipping is FREE!
- US only and we can only ship to the lower 48 States (Sorry Alaska and Hawaii)
- If we are shipping to IL there will be sales tax added to your total price
- Fast Delivery!
- We usually ship the same day if payment clears before 1pm central time. Otherwise, it will ship the next business day
- Item comes with everything needed to install.
- Item typically retails for around $225-$300
- Item is a Do-It-Yourself install. Requires no drilling or welding
- I do have a copy of the instructions! Send me your email address and I can send it to you so you can see how easy it is to install before you offer!
- Yes, I leave response for every sale.
- I've included everything here I can think of because I want you to be happy with what you are offerding on. If you have any other questions use "ask seller question" above.
- This item is BRAND NEW!
- Please read the sale VERY carefully. We ALWAYS state if the item fits a longbed, shortbed, quad cab, extended cab etc... in most cases even provide examples of how to tell what you have (bed length, type of doors, etc..)
- In the very rare case something is missing or broken, we will have it replaced/repaired ASAP at no cost at all to you
- If you need to return an item for any other reason, you must contact us within 14 days for return authorization. Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges. Original shipping charges/costs and lost fees are not refunded. Buyer is responsible for shipping charges on exchanged items. Items must be returned in original packaging and are subject to inspection.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2006 Chevrolet Colorado XTREME REG CAB: 11.940 @ 115.470
Richard, Engine: 6,0 LS2, Tires: 255-45-18 / 305-35-18
2009 Chevrolet Colorado : 12.340 @ 113.120
Patrick Perreault, Engine: L92 6.2L,
2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT Crew Cab: 12.420 @ 112.490
, Engine: 5.3L V8, Supercharger: Magnuson TVS 1900 Tires: Goodyear RS-A 235/50/R18 (Stock)
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
2009 Chevrolet Colorado : 12.750 @ 110.000
Patrick Perreault, Engine: 6.2 L92 STOCK, Tires: M/T 26 x 8.5 / 15
2008 Chevrolet Colorado LT regular cab: 14.344 @ 93.770
Mike Benedict, Engine: 3.7L i5,
2008 Chevrolet Colorado ls: 14.708 @ 94.330
Ismael Padilla, Engine: 3.7 i5,
2007 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab Zq8: 14.766 @ 89.830
Jerrel Neal, Engine: 3.7L inline 5, Tires: Goodyear RS-A
2008 Chevrolet Colorado ls: 14.794 @ 91.590
Ismael Padilla, Engine: 3.7 i5,
2004 Chevrolet Colorado reg cab LS: 15.192 @ 92.720
Brian Hartman, Engine: 3.5l inline 5 cylinder, Tires: stock
2005 Chevrolet Colorado Sport ZQ8: 15.215 @ 88.630
Phil Beers, Engine: 3.5L I5, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: stock
2009 Chevrolet Colorado LT: 15.235 @ 90.170
Michael L., Engine: 5.3L V8, Tires: good year eagle one
2005 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab LS: 15.487 @ 87.897
Chris, Engine: 3.5 Liter Inline 5,
2005 Chevrolet Colorado Ex. Cab ZQ8: 15.538 @ 87.369
Kenny, Engine: 3.5 I5,
2005 Chevrolet Colorado Z85: 15.720 @ 88.900
Eric Meyers, Engine: 3.5L 5 banger, Tires: 245/45zr/18
2005 Chevrolet Colorado base: 15.740 @ 89.940
dustin knowles, Engine: I5,
2004 Chevrolet Colorado ZQ8 Single Cab LS: 15.796 @ 85.860
Roy, Engine: inline 5, 3.5L,