This item has been shown 2933 times.
Small Block Ford 289-302 Blockhugger Silver Coated Header Set SBF - AOD Trans
This sale is for a brand new SILVER coatedsmall block Ford header to meet the many requests from owners of 1960-65 Ford Falcon, Fairlane, and Ranchero applications. The FF6 will fit inside stock shock towers and works with factory steering too. This header will also fit in early Mustang chassis. Check out our store for the other options that we have for these headers.
Comes with all hardware necessary for installation.
Please allow 3 - 5businessdays for these headers to get coated before they ship out. Thank you.
Engine : Small Block Ford 289-302
Primary Tube Diameter : 1½"
Collector Diameter : 2½"
Weight : 15 LBS / 6.80 KGS
- 16-Gauge Primary and Collector Tube Thickness
- 3/8" Thick Flange
- Patented Flange Design Requires NO Gaskets
- Tightest Fitting Header Available Anywhere!
- Made in the Bolt Set
- Angle Collector Reducer
- The Patented Leak-Free Design thatSanderson Headers offer you is the only leak-free flange design on the market ... Do Not Attempt To Use Flange Gaskets! The raised flange on the Sanderson Headers will buckle the gasket during tightening and actually cause a leak!
- Sanderson Headers are NOT emissions legal on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. It is the purchaser's responsibility to verify local regulations for compliance.
- Wrapping your Sanderson Headers with ANY thermal tape voids your header warranty. The best thermal protection for your headers is our Aluminized Ceramic Coating that is available for every Sanderson 5-Year Warranty
When sitting in driver's seat and engine in front of you, the LEFT header would be the Driver's Side on LH drive vehicles; coincidently, means the RIGHT header is on the passenger side. See the detail image that describes engine sides.
Please Note: It could take up to 10-14 days for delivery of item. If needed sooner please contact our office at (319) 988-4045
We prefer instant payments from Paypal or credit card by phone 1-800-731-4870. You may call in and pay with your Visa, Master Card, or Discover. To avoid non-paying buyer warnings, please pay for any sales you win within 10 days or call for extension.
Most orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days from receiving your payment unless otherwise noted in the sale. Shipping rates apply ONLY to the USA lower 48 states. We can combine shipping on most sales. Please wait for us to send you a combined invoice before paying. We cannot combine shipping if you pay for your items separately or on different dates. If item is on back order a rain check can be issued by our office with the shipping discounted for the inconvenience.
We will accept returns on merchandise that is in brand new, uninstalled condition for exchange or store credit only. All returns must be approved by our office. Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Returns must be made within 14 days of receiving the item.
We are Gearhead Enterprises - a national street rod parts supply company. Parts are added to our store weekly so check often for the latest deals! Plus, we have access to thousands of parts that are not listed. So, if you need something saleed that you don't see or want to make a change to an sale, please email us or call us at (319) 988-4045 We can change or setup any sale you need!
We get hundreds of emails daily so at times it may take us up to 72 hours to respond to your emails. If you need a faster response, please call us at (319) 988-4045 Our office is open from 9 AM to 5PM cst. Monday thru Friday and sometimes even Saturday 9am to 2 pm cst.